• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, Darkshine scaling seems fine then. This scales to GS, HE, VFU and peak half monster Garou.

But I still don't think we should scale via Black Sperm

I can apply the changes now, but some of the keys are still in discussion in the other thread and have yet to be applied, so I dunno

I can apply the changes now, but some of the keys are still in discussion in the other thread and have yet to be applied, so I dunno
Apply all the changes that can be applied now and make a list of all the changes that are dependent on the other CRT and bring that list over to the other CRT, I would say

Ok, I think scaling VFU to Atomic Samurai feels a bit weird, considering for one, AM blitzed VFU at first, and when VFU attacked AM, he was distracted from surprise that his attack didn't work.

Ok, I think scaling VFU to Atomic Samurai feels a bit weird, considering for one, AM blitzed VFU at first, and when VFU attacked AM, he was distracted from surprise that his attack didn't work.
Didn't you say that the Atomic Slash speed scales above Atomic's regular combat speed? Atomic can launch himself at top speed and execute an atomic slash but he'll need a second to get that attack off if his fight with BS is any proof.

I mean, he started moving towards Fuhrer Ugly before Fuhrer reacted, meaning Fuhrer didn't see Atomic coming at him

I mean, he started moving towards Fuhrer Ugly before Fuhrer reacted, meaning Fuhrer didn't see Atomic coming at him
Eh, okay. VFU is kinda weird anyways. His travel speed is really slow and you can make the excuse that Darkshine gave him heads-up on the bazooka attack by talking smack before throwing his punches.

So I guess they shouldn't scale.
All three of them? If you want to disqualify VFU because Atomic was shocked, that's one thing. If you want to disqualify Darkshine as well, that's a little too much for me. What is the logic there, Atomic was extended sword range away from Iaian and Darkshine was nowhere to be seen when the water jet started towards Iaian, yet Darkshine got there first. Would that be another case of being shocked? We'd need to some statement or outside clarification to invalidate the speed feat.

All three of them? If you want to disqualify VFU because Atomic was shocked, that's one thing. If you want to disqualify Darkshine as well, that's a little too much for me. What is the logic there, Atomic was extended sword range away from Iaian and Darkshine was nowhere to be seen when the water jet started towards Iaian, yet Darkshine got there first. Would that be another case of being shocked? We'd need to some statement or outside clarification to invalidate the speed feat.
I forgot about that scene. I'm sowwy

That seems fine, I'll add it

SO I'm done here. Boros, Garou and Tatsumaki just need to be unlocked and this thread can be closed

Atomic Samurai's blade is still mid-melt by the time VFU is about to strike them, so the that section of the chapter begins where the last one ended.

Thank you for helping out Kieran and Psychomaster.

I will close this thread then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back