• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is somebody more experienced willing to take over the organisation of this discussion from DarthSpiderr please? It constantly seems to turn messy and inconclusive currently.

Is somebody more experienced willing to take over the organisation of this discussion from DarthSpiderr please? It constantly seems to turn messy and inconclusive currently.
We really only need to have the calc I mentioned earlier evaluated and we're done Im sure.

Well, this has taken so long that our calc group seems unwilling to help out any more at this point.

Darthspider has yet to adjust the calc to Jasonsith's specifications. That's the only thing left before we can apply.

Since @DarthSpiderr has not visited this forum since June 25, what calculations have reached sufficient agreement to use as a basis for revisions, and is somebody here willing to apply them in that case?

There's only one calculation left which is the one above, but he's yet to change his calculation. Jasonsith hasn't replied to his argument as well

@Jasonsith

Would you be willing to write your own blog with an update to DarthSpiderr's calculation please? It seems like something like that is necessary to reach proper conclusions here.

@Mr._Bambu @Ugarik @DemonGodMitchAubin @Damage3245

Would any of you be willing to create a blog post with a version of @DarthSpiderr's following calculation that has been adjusted according to @Jasonsith's instructions within the blog please? That is all that we have left to do to finish this long discussion.

I am modifying

Done. Formats will be amended later - I mean a few weeks after my desktop computer gets fixed.

Last edited:
That was the last item on the list here; so unless the corrected calc needs to be accepted by another staff member, we can replace the old mach 1044 attack speed calc on Atomic's profile with JasonSith's version. Since the change was super-straightforward and the calc was already almost perfect, I'd suggest it just be implemented.

Yeah, I think we can implement who scales to Atomic Samurai. I list them all in a bit, or unless someone else wants to do that

I know there are several people who scale to his movement speed and whatnot, but does anybody scale to the speed of the atomic slash? If so please go ahead and list them because I'm a little ignorant on this topic.

I think it was because he could blitz someone like Black Sperm with his slashes, but he himself was repeatedly getting blitzed by Black Sperm

We don't scale anyone to Atomic Samurai's attack speed. But we can scale Atomic Samurai to the lightning calc as he did react to the lightning
Fair enough. Plenty of people would scale to his reactions. Black Sperm and the like would downscale, for example.

Black Sperm started tagging Atomic because Atomic had nowhere to go and was completely surrounded by BS (which is why BS was using the omni-directional vortex attack against the heroes). Too many attacks coming in from too many directions before he could fire off the atomic slash. I wouldn't call it blitzing, because Atomic was never being outright outsped- just overwhelmed.

Ok, so here's who scales:

• Atomic Samurai
  • Black Sperm
  • Golden Sperm
  • Bang
  • Awakened Breath Bang
  • Bomb
  • Pre Awakening Garou
  • Orochi
  • Released and Armored Boros
  • Darkshine
  • VFU
  • HE

Anyone else?

Last edited:

• Atomic Samurai
  • Black Sperm
  • Golden Sperm
  • Bang
  • Awakened Breath Bang
  • Bomb
  • Pre Awakening Garou
  • Orochi
  • Genos
  • Drive Knight
  • PsykoJet
  • Nyan
  • Peak Psykos
Post Superfight Genos should receive a higher with 10 second mode as Psykorochi's MHS+ is much higher than Atomic Samurai's

Anyone else?
I need profiles unlocked for Boros and Garou
Do Meteoric Burst Boros and Awakening Garou tag Saitama at Saitama's serious state? AKA low end FTL? Or Saitama's FTL is to be removed too? Or just belongs to him and him alone?

Do Garou and Boros tag Saitama at Saitama's serious state? AKA low end FTL? Or Saitama's FTL is to be removed too? Or just belongs to him and him alone?
Nobody should scale to Saitama in any way. And Saitama's FTL scales purely to himself

• Atomic Samurai
  • Black Sperm
  • Golden Sperm
  • Bang
  • Awakened Breath Bang
  • Bomb
  • Pre Awakening Garou
  • Orochi
  • Genos
  • Drive Knight
  • PsykoJet
  • Nyan
  • Peak Psykos
Post Superfight Genos should receive a higher with 10 second mode as Psykorochi's MHS+ is much higher than Atomic Samurai's

Anyone else?
If Black Sperm scales, Darkshine, Nichirin, Homeless Emperor and VFU should as well. Golden Sperm deserves an at least rating as well and Atomic should be "higher with atomic slash", a movement that was superior to the combat speed of an MHS+ character like VFU.

Do Meteoric Burst Boros and Awakening Garou tag Saitama at Saitama's serious state? AKA low end FTL? Or Saitama's FTL is to be removed too? Or just belongs to him and him alone?
We're not scaling anyone to Saitama until we get explicit confirmation that they are actually on his level. Even with Boros and Garou you can argue that Saitama was really holding back and could have speed-blitzed at any point.

We see Saitama combo meteoric Boros mid-sentence near the end of the fight, demonstrating what Boros said- that Saitama was holding back the entire time. Ditto for Garou, Saitama effortlessly speed-blitzed Garou's final forms at the end there.

I don't think we should scale Genos to Black Sperm in speed tbh. Tho considering we're scaling Peak Psykos to Psykojet, We can scale MHS Genos to her instead. I adjusted the list.

I'm pretty sure Black Sperm vary in their speed and AP as well
Okay. VFU fought Atomic in any case and although he couldn't react to the atomic slash, he was still fast enough to almost kill Atomic. Plus, Darkshine saved Iaian before Atomic did so there's more proof VFU/Darkshine/Homeless all scale to Atomic's regular combat speed. Homeless scales to VFU.

Atomic was shocked IIRC, that's why
I don't if we can prove that. If Atomic was fast enough to move out of the way, he would have done so. Nichirin was definitely collected enough to move away and still got splattered. Nichirin was likewise able to blitz VFU with his super slash, so he's presumably around Atomic's level with speed. Nichirin certainly performed better against BS than Atomic did.

And even if it can be proved that Atomic stayed out of shock and not inability, he was still unable to save Iaian before Darkshine did so they should still be comparable in regular combat speed via that scaling chain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back