• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece: Thriller Bark Size Change

Revising Thriller Bark's size.

This new calc for Thriller Bark has been accepted

The old calc should be replaced with the one above for a couple of reasons:

1. Uses angsizing instead of pixel scaling, unlike the new one
  2. Unrealistic results

Last edited:
Addressing the second part of the OP first.

The reason given for why nobody can grasp its size there is because it is its full dimensions are shrouded in mist. Not because it so unfathomably huge.

The Queen Mama Chanter doesn't have an official size figure I believe, but even if we deduce its size by comparing it to the Sunny I don't think we have any confirmation that Big Mom's ship is over 1680 meters in size.

Also, the currently used calc of mine in the OP that you've linked to only has 1680 meters for the land inside Thriller Bark. Thriller Bark as a whole ship is 1953 meters across.

And now addressing the first part of the OP:

Uses angsizing instead of pixel scaling, unlike the new one

The calculation linked in the OP for the current size of Thriller Bark does not use Angsizing in Method 1. Just pixelscaling.

Last edited:
The Queen Mama Chanter doesn't have an official size figure I believe, but even if we deduce its size by comparing it to the Sunny I don't think we have any confirmation that Big Mom's ship is over 1680 meters in size.
If you use that image, I'm pretty sure it's nearly 10x the size of the Sunny.

If you use that image, I'm pretty sure it's nearly 10x the size of the Sunny.
The Thousand Sunny is 39 meters long. Even if the Queen Mama Chanter was thirty times longer than the Thousand Sunny, it'd only be 1170 meters long and smaller than Thriller Bark.

The Thousand Sunny is 39 meters long. Even if the Queen Mama Chanter was thirty times longer than the Thousand Sunny, it'd only be 1170 meters long and smaller than Thriller Bark.
Yee but it seems to be much bigger than that

Tarte-Ship-Width.png

Thousand Sunny length = 105px (39m)

Tarteship width = 136px (50.514285714286m)
Germa66-Castle-Top-Height.png

Tarteship width = 32.7px (50.514285714286m)

Germa66 Castle top height = 478px (738.40454346877m)
Big-Mom-Ship-Size.png

Germa66 Castle top height = 29px (738.40454346877m)

BigMom Ship length = 107px (2724.4581431434m)

Would also be somewhat consistent

Last edited:
I'll just note for now that Thriller Bark's title is the world's largest pirate ship, which doesn't necessarily mean the longest. I wouldn't say the Queen Mama Chanter being pixelscaling to be 2724 meters long (assuming the pixelscaling is correct) is an automatic debunk of the existing calc. Especially since we don't know how long the Queen Mama Chanter has been around or if the old man who made the original statement of Thriller Bark is aware of it.

EDIT: I've also found some panels that suggest the Queen Mama Chanter may not be as large as that.

Last edited:
Especially since we don't know how long the Queen Mama Chanter has been around or if the old man who made the original statement of Thriller Bark is aware of it.
The statement isn't only from the old man
008.jpg

死んで骨だけブルック登場! 世界一の巨大船で大暴れ!!

ゴースト島と呼ばれる、スリラーバークに上陸 した一味!!奪われた影を取り戻す為、七武海の 一人、ゲッコー・モリアとバトルを繰り広げた。

Brook appears dead with only bones! Rampage on the world's biggest ship!

The crew landed on Thriller Bark, a.k.a. Ghost Island! In order to recover their stolen shadows, they battle with Gekko Moriah, one of the Shichibukai.
I'll just note for now that Thriller Bark's title is the world's largest pirate ship, which doesn't necessarily mean the longest.
That would make no sense especially when ships are scaled based on length and height, both of which big mom ship would be bigger in
I wouldn't say the Queen Mama Chanter being pixelscaling to be 2724 meters long (assuming the pixelscaling is correct) is an automatic debunk of the existing calc.
My "debunk" was only for your statement saying that the big mom ship being only 1170 meters long even tho it can be scaled way higher

Back