• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's still a few things wrong with that like thinking that Caribou is a valid measuring stick for comparing characters when he doesn't have some way of sensing power levels.
Caribou saw Robin use 1000 hands underwater while she didn't even use 20 against Cavendish.
He also saw Luffy, much more weakened than Robin, use Elephant Gatling Gun.
Also, I've made a new calc for Fujitora's Ferocious Tiger.
I said my views on the calc, I made a new one here too w/ a few different methods.

@KingTempest; good work, I've evaluated it.
Thanks Damage.

I just noticed that Doflamingo had 420 scaling for his strings, so the only ones that would scale to Doflamingo is G4 Luffy.

@Damage3245, if the calc is used, here's how scaling would be.

Replace 420 with 44.
Replace 840 with 88.
Replace 1260 w/ 420.

Doflamingo > Jozu's AP > Aokiji's Dura ~ 419.7 Megatons. Only god tiers scale to that for now.
That several times multiplier would put G3 a 9x multiplier w/ the current ratings.
Alright. Here's what I have.

420 Megatons​

Reasoning​

No Haki Sai's AP > Lao G's AP > No Haki Chinjao's Dura ≥ No Haki Chinjao's AP > Durandal (until it bends) > Doflamingo's Bullet Strings > Law's Durability > Doflamingo's Physical AP > No Haki Luffy's Durability ≥ 420 Megatons

Hakuba's AP > Dellinger's Dura > Dellinger's AP > Ideo's Dura ~ Sai's AP ≥ 420 Megatons

Cavendish ~ No Haki Chinjao's AP > Durandal (until it bends) >>≥ 420 Megatons

Baby 5's Dura > Baby 5's AP ~ No Haki Sai's AP
Nami and Usopp's Individual AP > Buffalo's Dura ~ Buffalo's AP

840 Megatons​

Reasoning​

840 Megatons < Hakuba ~ 2x Cavendish > Cavendish ~ No Haki Chinjao's AP > Durandal (until it bends) >>≥ 420 Megatons

Kyros's AP ~ Diamante's AP >>> Rebecca's Helmet ≥ Hakuba ≥ 840 Megatons
Nico Robin's Dura ≥ Nico Robin's AP > Hakuba ≥ 840 Megatons
Nico Robin's Dura ≥ Nico Robin's AP > Diamante's AP ≥ 840 Megatons

Gear Third Luffy, Diable Jambe Sanji, Serious Zoro all scale to (if not above) Robin, because Caribou would rather fight Robin than the Monster Trio.

Doflamingo's Spider Web and Awakening Dura and AP > Gear Third Luffy > Nico Robin's AP
Diable Jambe Sanji's AP > Nico Robin's AP
Serious Zoro's AP > Monet's AP > Nico Robin's Dura > Nico Robin's AP

1260 Megatons​

Reasoning​

Gear Fourth Luffy

Those who fall under what tier.​

420​

Base Luffy's AP
Gear 2nd Luffy's AP
Luffy's Dura
Law's Dura
Doflamingo's Physical AP
The Corrida Officers
The Straw Hat Grand Fleet

840​

Gear Third's AP
Diable Jambe Sanji's's AP & Dura
Vergo's AP & Dura
Smoker's AP & Dura
Serious Zoro's AP & Dura
Diamante's AP & Dura
Kyros' AP & Dura
Hakuba's AP
Nico Robin's AP & Dura
Monet's AP & Dura
Doflamingo's Strings' AP & Dura

1260​

Gear Fourth's AP
Gear Fourth's Dura

Didn't Jozu only harm Aokiji by using haki though? So Jozu's tackle + haki could harm Aokiji (barely)

Where as Doflamingo only stopped the momentum of Jozu's tackle with his strings, there would be no way of overpowering his haki.

Didn't Jozu only harm Aokiji by using haki though? So Jozu's tackle + haki could harm Aokiji (barely)

Where as Doflamingo only stopped the momentum of Jozu's tackle with his strings, there would be no way of overpowering his haki.
Parasite requires his string to pierce into his body to be able to control them.

He was using Haki as well when he ran into Crocodile, a Logia, then got stopped.

He still scales

Parasite requires his string to pierce into his body to be able to control them.

He was using Haki as well when he ran into Crocodile, a Logia, then got stopped.

He still scales
"Doflamingo also has the ability to use his threads to wrap around his target's limbs, restricting or controlling their movement in a different method, though targets that are physically strong enough are capable of breaking out of it through sheer strength"

This is from Doffy's page and seems far more likely since Doffy never controlled Jozu only momentarily stopped him, in fact Jozu was still able to turn his head around showing Doffy didn't have control.

Jozu strikes at his opponents with his shoulder (which he covers in diamond and haki), Crocodile's durability would scale for taking one but that wouldn't scale to Doffy.

Is that so? I don't quite remember the explanation that was given for Parasite but I thought he just had to attach his strings to them, not pierce their bodies.

Why is 840 still on here? I already explained why Cavendish does not scale.

Also I am pretty sure Haki is considered a buff whether it is a charged attack or not so either way Duffy still scales.

On that subject though Jozu needs an edit or two, but it can't be here because he isn't part of the arcs.

Why is 840 still on here? I already explained why Cavendish does not scale.
He pushed back Chinjao. You argued everything except my main point, holding Chinjao with the tip of a bent sword with nothing but physical strength w/ a statement of showing relativity

I want to point out something, we shouldn't be using Caribou's judgements on robin as reasoning to scale.

Caribou himself has no real in depth knowledge on the crews strength or how he stacks up to certain character's and has been comically proven wrong before with his judgements; for example Eustass Kid.

Even if he did Chinjao is only Small city level. He was disfigured by Luffy.
He took every single G2nd attack and only got put down by Luffy's strongest technique outside of G4
I want to point out something, we shouldn't be using Caribou's judgements on robin as reasoning to scale.

Caribou himself has no real in depth knowledge on the crews strength or how he stacks up to certain character's and has been comically proven wrong before with his judgements; for example Eustass Kid.
Caribou was flat out spilling rumors w/ Eustass kid to Luffy to try to tempt him. He's flat out thinking to himself (she used this and he used this, he's much stronger).

Perhaps, if Jozu was only using armament on his arm, but that still means Jozu couldn't move his Haki'd up arm
He would have no reason to use it on anywhere other than the arm, and we have no other evidence other than him using it on his arm, Armament haki as far as it's been explained only increases attack power and defense, it doesn't physically enhance the muscles of the user so even if Jozu couldn't move his haki'd arm it wouldn't mean Doffy scales above Jozu's Haki AP.

Those attacks are only Small City level by feats until I can get Luffy's Pre-TS key boosted.

420 Megatons​

Reasoning​

No Haki Chinjao's Dura ≥ No Haki Chinjao's AP > Durandal (until it bends) > Doflamingo's Bullet Strings > Law's Durability > Doflamingo's Physical AP > No Haki Luffy's Durability ≥ 420 Megatons
420 if this is accepted.
All the ends on my calc are all city level.

Let's say that Luffy's durability with Haki is 44.083 Megatons. What could we do with that in regards to scaling?

@unworthy; I wouldn't mind going through Pre-Timeskip material.
Then just end this, It is better to review the entire sagas that could changed the current scale of OP, Skypea and Thriller bark mainly, so that revision could be made from Skypea to MF, For example.

what feat does Pre TS Luffy have that would take him higher than he is now?

A lot, but maybe someone can calc it, i just dont know how to do calcs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back