• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In that case just double checking that we got everything disnt we get some island level calcs for whitebeard and roger clashing as well as big mom and kaido crashing. Those would be good for support right?

In that case just double checking that we got everything disnt we get some island level calcs for whitebeard and roger clashing as well as big mom and kaido crashing. Those would be good for support right?
Island level support isn't good enough. Baseline Country level is 70x above Baseline Large Island

I posted an island calc for Fujitora, who’s below Whitebeard tiers, and he did this pretty casually
I think it can work fine as like, country ain’t out there for good old WB

I posted an island calc for Fujitora, who’s below Whitebeard tiers, and he did this pretty casually

Fujitora is already Island level with meteors.

I had assumed the casual clash would be decent support but temp said the gaps too big

Don’t the meteors come from his gravity wave or whatever
And Zoro survived it lol
I could be wrong but I believe damage had a point to the extent of its unknown how much energy fuji would of needed to pull the meteor down and then a question of why it would scale to his physicals.

Kingtempest FRA

why isn’t fuji fully scaled to his meteors when characters like Irene and jogo are?
Well it's simple

1. Erza directly challenged and nuked the Meteor physically and nobody did that to Fuji's Meteors in Canon except the Birdcage which should totally scale to the Meteors but whatever

2. FT has a Universal Energy System while One Piece does not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back