• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

RIP the MID tiers 6-C

Hey I mean, at least the High 6-C+ WB calc will be at LEAST Low 6-B now due to m3x recalcing it at 1 teraton, but tempest's is more accurate since it's not a lowball and is accounting for it being around marineford, so maybe 6-B..

RIP the MID tiers 6-C

Hey I mean, at least the High 6-C+ WB calc will be at LEAST Low 6-B now due to m3x recalcing it at 1 teraton, but tempest's is more accurate since it's not a lowball and is accounting for it being around marineford, so maybe 6-B..
Give up my pal. 6-B will be gone too soon.

I should've learned my lesson when this website first was made, never get your hopes up.

(Edit: can't make it too easy for a HST)

You could say that to almost every feats here. But that doesn't disprove why you would feel the need to re-calc the same feat, whose size is accepted here (widely accepted headcanon btw) and approved by multiple knowledgeable members and Calcers.

The Wiki didn't liked Moon lvl Roshi, nor did they liked Outerverse Dies Irae and SOL Kizaru. Accuracy is no longer a thing when people are blatantly discrediting feats and statements.
Like for real shinza is the only verse I care about in this whole wiki, I don't really care if the rest gets downgraded or upgraded. But I understand your frustration the shinza verse is currently a mess also like to top it off one of the major reason for the downgrade was a mistranslation but well I accepted it now and I only care about the story and I abandoned the power scaling maybe later on I will try to fix the verse again.
But all in all don't worry you will get plenty of chances to upgrade your verse later on I mean look at bleach, it is currently ridiculously wanked and it funny but I learnt something on this wiki, "the bleach fans are crazy and they won't hesitate to tear into you if you try to downgrade their verse"

Like for real shinza is the only verse I care about in this whole wiki, I don't really care if the rest gets downgraded or upgraded. But I understand your frustration the shinza verse is currently a mess also like to top it off one of the major reason for the downgrade was a mistranslation but well I accepted it now and I only care about the story and I abandoned the power scaling maybe later on I will try to fix the verse again.
But all in all don't worry you will get plenty of chances to upgrade your verse later on I mean look at bleach, it is currently ridiculously wanked and it funny but I learnt something on this wiki, "the bleach fans are crazy and they won't hesitate to tear into you if you try to downgrade their verse"
Seeing my beautiful Rusalka at city lvl irks me a lot...

But oh well, let's see how many upgrades the Bleach will get. I wouldn't be surprised if Aizen ends up becoming omnipotent and omniscient.

Reported + banned

Seeing my beautiful Rusalka at city lvl irks me a lot...
Dude funny enough what she said is one of my fav moment in the series
No way, this is just…This can’t be real…Why? How? Why, why, why, why…? I don’t believe it. This is insane. I won’t accept it! Why do those things exist in this world!?

RUSALKA AFTER SEEING REINHARD AND MERCURIUS

And don't worry I should upgrade the low 7B and 7A dies Iraq using the swastika multiplier, as the 7A feat was done with a single swastika open, the have solid statements of multipliers of each swatiska. Would play dies irae again soon

Has anyone while using your human brain reached above knowledge/Intelligence/otherworldly or reality? Its super weird and you need to think REALLY hard for at least an a hour to reach and you literally can't explain it with human things 😅🤔

Btw now that Pica's calculation has been downgraded, the multipliers won't be useful, right?

0.9 megatons*32 is 28.8 megatons, 4*28.8 is 115.2 megatons (Practically baseline 7-A)

Btw now that Pica's calculation has been downgraded, the multipliers won't be useful, right?

0.9 megatons*32 is 28.8 megatons, 4*28.8 is 115.2 megatons (Practically baseline 7-A)
Yeah it's pretty damn useless

How lovely Bleach gets massive upgrades, while One piece gets massive downgrades. (The One piece world being 2x or 4x bigger than our world statement will never get accepted for some reasons)

Back