• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

"Mm, no, this is false. Even though he has the feats to back it up, his title is a lie, because I said so."
"YOOOO ROBIN SAID THE ADMIRALS ARE THE WG'S STRONGEST FIGHTERS IN A PANEL FROM 17 YEARS AGO ADMIRALS > GOROSEI THE ADMIRALS ARE TOP 5 OAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
- Literally every Admiral wanker ever
World's Strongest Creature is specifically used with the wording Oda uses to refer to non-humans iirc. That said, Admirals fodder FRA. I legitimately want them to all get backstories so I don't have to hate them anymore. Fujitora's ok I guess.

World's Strongest Creature is specifically used with the wording Oda uses to refer to non-humans iirc. That said, Admirals fodder FRA. I legitimately want them to all get backstories so I don't have to hate them anymore. Fujitora's ok I guess.
Creature can refer to any living animal iirc

I really need fan art of Coby and Garp doing Honesty and Galaxy impact together the same way Deku and All Might did Double Detroit Smash, and fan art of Coby and Deku throwing Honesty Impact and Detroit Smash together.

image.png

Anyone remember this obscure character from chapter 2? He just appeared in a silhouette once and never really did anything since.

Strongest creature... Meaning Kaido > Elders

Since Luffy still human, it's fine that he's still strongest creature 🤔

Oh. I see a lot of people that act like the Gorosei are active fighters (mainly to say Admirals > Gorosei) so I didn't know if he was playing

I think it was a joke by MoL...though it's quite hard to notice it
wasn't a joke, just saying that it can still apply even tho he got defeated since it's only about creatures/non humans
Oh. I see a lot of people that act like the Gorosei are active fighters (mainly to say Admirals > Gorosei) so I didn't know if he was playing
Hmm? Gorosei >> Admirals and it's not even close

Context matters, being named one and actually being one is different

Back