• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

• Resistanceto
    • Heat Manipulation (Sanji states that Buso assists him in withstanding heat[56])
    • Spatial Manipulation and Teleportation (Trafalgar Law's abilities, specifically Amputate and Shambles, are shown and stated to not work against those with superior Buso to him[12][26])
    • Resistance Negation (Users with superior Buso can resist the affects of Haki negating their resistances, shown with Gear 4th Luffy negating Doflamingo's negation of Luffy's resistance to physical attacks[37])
This should also probably be in the armament haki resistance section, either
  • Elemental Intangibility Negation (Users with superior Buso can resist the affects of Haki negating their elemental intangibility, shown with Shanks negating Akainu's elemental intangibility while Marco and Vista couldn't[1][2])
Or
  • Elemental Intangibility Negation (Users with superior Buso can resist the affects of Haki negating their elemental intangibility, shown with Akainu resisting Marco and Vista's elemental intangibility negation[1])
And this even supports that you need enough haki to be able to
0050CUnetnoise_scaleLevel0x2.00g000016bit.png

すさまじき覇気と剣技は健在!!

赤犬の攻撃を受け止めるほどの覇気と、最強剣士ミホークと取り合うほどの剣の腕を持つ!!
—————————
His amazing high ki and swordsmanship are still alive and well!

He has enough high ki to catch Akainu's attack and enough sword skills to compete with the strongest swordsman, Mihawk!
Same thing with gear 4 and doffy situation 🙈 but yee

This should also probably be in the armament haki resistance section, either
  • Elemental Intangibility Negation (Users with superior Buso can resist the affects of Haki negating their elemental intangibility, shown with Shanks negating Akainu's elemental intangibility while Marco and Vista couldn't[1][2])
Or
  • Elemental Intangibility Negation (Users with superior Buso can resist the affects of Haki negating their elemental intangibility, shown with Akainu resisting Marco and Vista's elemental intangibility negation[1])
And this even supports that you need enough haki to be able to
0050CUnetnoise_scaleLevel0x2.00g000016bit.png

Same thing with gear 4 and doffy situation 🙈 but yee
The first one would be the best decision IMO.
Perhaps make a CRT with all of these random epiphanies you get. Like Fireld does.

Y'know, I hate it when people act like DF superiority is the key factor in fights.
I mainly hear this from anti-Akainu vs Sabo goons and I dislike it.
Him having a better fruit doesn't mean they won't fight, I mean Oda him self said that in the very same SBS he explained the list of DF hierarchy.
Who's Who has a better fruit than Lucci, yet Lucci beats him like, low-mid diff.
Kaidou had a better fruit than Luffy ( up until the G5 shenanigans ) and Luffy still boxed with him for a while.
Also, Akainu vs Kuzan.

D: About the powers from the Dressrosa Arc that Doflamingo's officers have... are they pretty much just improved versions of the abilities that the Baroque Works members had (so like Ton Ton → Kiro Kiro, Beta Beta → Doru Doru, Buki Buki → Supa Supa, and Pamu Pamu → Bomu Bomu)? from TaokaS43

O: It's true that "superior" devil fruit abilities are a thing, but as of now, it's pretty much just these four pairs.

latest

(Ton Ton > Kiro Kiro, Hie Hie > Yuki Yuki, Magu Magu > Mera Mera, Buki Buki > Supa Supa)

Though there are other fruit pairs out there that might make you wonder don't they pretty much do the same thing?, these abilities tend to be headed in different directions in terms of how they actually work or what they can do. Also, a superior ability does not necessarily equate to the character's strength. No ability alone guarantees victory in combat.
Oda says it himself

Thank you very much. I didn't feel like finding it at the moment.
Yee tho you're comment didn't really say much... As in, you just said
Him having a better fruit doesn't mean they won't fight
Even tho oda said much more than that so didn't know if you forgot or anything about what oda said

I also have it saved in my df sandbox 🙈

Back