• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

0127-004.png

Can someone translate this for me

Dunno, tbh
That's a good point, but at the same time, his abilities counter Aokiji's pretty well, and paired with how he was stated to be the fastest Admiral, I'm inclined to give the slight edge to Kizaru, especially considering the fact that Aokiji lost a leg.
I've been thinking, is that really about Kizaru's combat speed? Could be more in relation to travel speed since the statement brings up his light manip?

I'm glad Bepo has shown that he can surpass his former bullies. He's also stronger than Jean Bart, who stopped a shot from Van Augur. Van Augur participated in the killing of Sickbeard. He also had enough speed to dodge hits from Ace. He was also tanking them Sengoku Shockwaves(that's just dura, but I'm hyping him up) and fighting the Whitebeard War. Furthermore, that shot was meant for Law, so it should have been able to do some measure of damage, and the fact that Jean Bart blocked says something. Law > Beppo > Jean Bart, who downscales off a guy who downscales from Law. I guess Bepo also fought Gifters for 12 hours?

I noticed that apparently most of One Piece: Film Red's elements are Canon. Is the film itself Canon? Oda was a general producer and supervisor, and it seems to be listed as such on the One Piece Wiki.

In chaper 1055, when Shanks thinks about the new generation, you can see Uta's outline on the left side.

There are a few contradictions in the film, but none so egregious that I wouldn't accept it, except maybe the Koby thing, and Big Mom being up(though she isn't necessarily dead right now.)

0127-004.png

Can someone translate this for me
Zoro: "He is known as Zoro, a great swordsman and pirate."
Sanji: "Aiming for the legendary sea of legend "All Blue" A kind hearted chef, but a woman lover."
Nami: "Self-proclaimed "pirate specialized thief". The thing she hates the most in the world are pirates!"
Shanks: "Luffy's favorite pirate. Entrust Luffy with the precious straw hat"

I might be wrong, but I think Luffy applied Buso Emission since his CoC + Buso fist turned a tint of red/orange and they had the classic buso emission visual.

So there's normal Buso, then there's Buso + Buso Emission which is basically Buso covered in a red aura, then there's Buso + CoC coating which is Buso with a Golden Aura, and then there's Buso + Buso Emission + CoC coating which is Buso with a red/orange tint and a Golden Aura.

Was rereading Little Garden and now Drum Kingdom ( forgot why I started rereading it ) and found this panel with silhouettes of BB's crew.
0133-019.png

I can only make out Blackbeard and Augur though.

Back