• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Disgusting
you wouldn't last a day in these lands.
No I’m in the Arctic
an average day of Arc working on his bleach calcs
I-637x425.jpg

Honestly might be down for Hao Infusion Awakened Akainu. The Straw Hats might need some buffs though.

Luffy: Maybe applying some more effects in Gear 5th, like the air ricochet or that thing Tankman does. For a more fanfiction-y angle, a Gear Final where he combines all the other gears.

Zoro: En-O Asura. For a more fanfiction-y angle, have him only use one sword, but do an Asura-style projection that makes that blade hit 9 times.

Nami: Initial Observation. For a more fanfiction-y angle, Zeus eats a few of the remaining homies, and can work with any kind of weather.

Usopp: Either Intermediate Observation or let him control the Initial form. Initial Armament. For a more fanfiction-y angle, I had a dream once where he managed to coat himself in Observation Haki, and he just started levitating with his eyes on fire, but also blue.

Sanji: Initial Conqueror's, maybe a bit more Observation. For a more fanfiction-y angle, get him that clear-clear fruit, or have him awaken invisibility.

Chopper: Awakening. No idea what it would do. If you want a fanfic variant of that, we'll assume the Awakening centers around the user's non-human traits, and turns him into a Wendigo.

Robin: Awakening, as well as some good Armament. I'll say the Awakening turns things into body parts because that would be terrifying.

Franky: Literally just a bigger mech. For a fanfic-y angle, he could take one of the ancient machines, boost its power, and drive it. He could also turn himself into a Pacifista or Seraphim.

Brook: Awakening, decent Armament or Observation. The Awakening could turn things into bones or something cool like that, or even just possess them.

Jinbe: Initial Conqueror's. Maybe a way to take water out of people. For a more fanfiction-y angle, maybe he gets a new form of Fishman Karate that's like, 3x potency.

Honestly might be down for Hao Infusion Awakened Akainu. The Straw Hats might need some buffs though.

Luffy: Maybe applying some more effects in Gear 5th, like the air ricochet or that thing Tankman does. For a more fanfiction-y angle, a Gear Final where he combines all the other gears.

Zoro: En-O Asura. For a more fanfiction-y angle, have him only use one sword, but do an Asura-style projection that makes that blade hit 9 times.

Nami: Initial Observation. For a more fanfiction-y angle, Zeus eats a few of the remaining homies, and can work with any kind of weather.

Usopp: Either Intermediate Observation or let him control the Initial form. Initial Armament. For a more fanfiction-y angle, I had a dream once where he managed to coat himself in Observation Haki, and he just started levitating with his eyes on fire, but also blue.

Sanji: Initial Conqueror's, maybe a bit more Observation. For a more fanfiction-y angle, get him that clear-clear fruit, or have him awaken invisibility.

Chopper: Awakening. No idea what it would do. If you want a fanfic variant of that, we'll assume the Awakening centers around the user's non-human traits, and turns him into a Wendigo.

Robin: Awakening, as well as some good Armament. I'll say the Awakening turns things into body parts because that would be terrifying.

Franky: Literally just a bigger mech. For a fanfic-y angle, he could take one of the ancient machines, boost its power, and drive it. He could also turn himself into a Pacifista or Seraphim.

Brook: Awakening, decent Armament or Observation. The Awakening could turn things into bones or something cool like that, or even just possess them.

Jinbe: Initial Conqueror's. Maybe a way to take water out of people. For a more fanfiction-y angle, maybe he gets a new form of Fishman Karate that's like, 3x potency.
Why not give Sanji Future Sight?

Back