• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

cnlnls6ct4w51.png
AWW HELL NAH FIRST HE'S THE DIRECTION PIECE, THEN THE RASIST HUNTER, AND NOW THE WIELDER OF SECRET STYLE: THE FOUR HEAVENLY OF A** BLADE STYLE 😭😭😭

Why do I feel like a random was sucking me off just a minute ago
Eh, nvm, probably just my imagination. Gonna go back to browsing the other forum.

I didn't even say that much, besides telling that_moron to stop slandering KT.

If KT was here, he would've verbally atomized him.
The way I won't absolutely spaz on the ungrateful bastards disrespecting my name while I was ******* sleeping as I brought this verse up from Rel and High 7-A to FTL and High 6-A in the span of less than 2 years when yall were bitching about it and couldn't do shit without me even when Damage himself, who takes pride in how he's downgraded the verse, has successfully upgraded the verse more than the people in here complaining, because I'm tired as **** is the grace of God

It be the bricks with no knowledge on calculations to talk the most about logic on calculations

That calc isn't allowed.

@That_moron you don't know shit about calculations to tell somebody if a calculation is valid for a CRT or not

Why the **** would I calculate something just to leave it in the dust.

Shut the **** up
See what I mean?

1. Old Rayleigh > Kizaru... Go read bye

2. KT has done nothing, just only has wasted time arguing with damage 😴

3. I hate everyone here

4. You guys dumb af

Shit... These need context but f it 🐵

1. Old Rayleigh > Kizaru... Go read bye
Exactly. Old Rayleigh and Kizaru were said to be in a stalemate.
2. KT has done nothing, just only has wasted time arguing with damage 😴
If this is a pro-KT statement, I agree.
3. I hate everyone here
L
4. You guys dumb af
A second, more powerful L
Shit... These need context but f it 🐵
No they don't.

Idk...

Old Rayleigh... Better Ap, better speed, better haki
0511-017.png
0512-006.png
0512-007.png

As well as Holding him back, not paying attention to him... Thinking of ways to go help the others at the same time
0513-011.png

The only thing kizaru had over him in that fight was stamina.
Kizaru was attempting to go past him and attack Luffy during the fight.

Kizaru was attempting to go past him and attack Luffy during the fight.
For Rayleigh to cut his cheek when they are both clashing, you'd need to be faster and stronger

Also kizaru never tried to attack/go after luffy... You reading 5 piece? Or you talking about when he was chasing zoro, usopp and brook?

Back