• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Please don't ask because I can't give you a good enough reason.
Man..
image.png

You haven't seen shit if you think that's bad.

I would be banned for at least 13 different reasons if I spoke with the vocabulary of anger I could unleash right now

Only reason why I didn't just now snap like I used to do back in 2020 is because I just woke up
2020 Tempest with his spartan rage sounds like it'd be fun to watch ngl

anyone have any example threads?

Not worthy King. No need to get banned on this website that you have put a lot of work for this verse from someone who dissed you when he doesnt know shit abt calcs. I have been in this forum from 2021 and i have seen the upgrades and any additions u have done for this verse (even tho i wasnt talking much then its now that i started talking more in the One Piece General Discussion and CRT's and ye u have improved the scaling a lot abt the verse and its not worth getting banned over some diss shit. We need you KING
I came back from a permanent leave in the span of a week because yall couldn't handle the verse. What did I do? Make em High 6-A.
I ain't get no sympathy at all while I wanted to resign because of the bullshit this verse put me through.

I watched the only person who could do my job for this shitty ass verse get banned twice and I got demoted for it.

I've had to argue for this shit on CRTs at work during my break because I was invested enough to spend time arguing for this shit.

And people are COMPLAINING??????????

Char ain't get banned for this shit bro

I came back from a permanent leave in the span of a week because yall couldn't handle the verse. What did I do? Make em High 6-A.
I ain't get no sympathy at all while I wanted to resign because of the bullshit this verse put me through.

I watched the only person who could do my job for this shitty ass verse get banned twice and I got demoted for it.

I've had to argue for this shit on CRTs at work during my break because I was invested enough to spend time arguing for this shit.

Think the forum couldn't handle the Tempest style, honestly.

Well, tbh I don't know you that well besides some skirmishes we've had in Naruto threads and from what I've seen in some OP threads but you look like you do a hell of a good job. Keep it up bro.

I already know that just saying be careful of the banning shit we say a lot of bad words when we are angry ik. Keep the good work up im supporting you

I hate yall so ******* much
Whoa, it's a crazy world we're living in
And I just can't see that half of us immersed in sin
Is all we have to give these
Futures made of virtual insanity, now
Always seem to be governed by this love we have
For these useless, twisting, of our new technology
Oh, now there is no sound, for we all live underground
Glad Ryuma's blade is making a comeback.
Cumback
There was a wildfire
Makes sense.
*cheeks out
Hot

Back