• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

The way I won't absolutely spaz on the ungrateful bastards disrespecting my name while I was ******* sleeping as I brought this verse up from Rel and High 7-A to FTL and High 6-A in the span of less than 2 years when yall were bitching about it and couldn't do shit without me even when Damage himself, who takes pride in how he's downgraded the verse, has successfully upgraded the verse more than the people in here complaining, because I'm tired as **** is the grace of God

It be the bricks with no knowledge on calculations to talk the most about logic on calculations

That calc isn't allowed.

@That_moron you don't know shit about calculations to tell somebody if a calculation is valid for a CRT or not

Why the **** would I calculate something just to leave it in the dust.

Shut the **** up

The way I won't absolutely spaz on the ungrateful bastards disrespecting my name while I was ******* sleeping as I brought this verse up from Rel and High 7-A to FTL and High 6-A in the span of less than 2 years when yall were bitching about it and couldn't do shit without me even when Damage himself, who takes pride in how he's downgraded the verse, has successfully upgraded the verse more than the people in here complaining, because I'm tired as **** is the grace of God

It be the bricks with no knowledge on calculations to talk the most about logic on calculations

That calc isn't allowed.

@That_moron you don't know shit about calculations to tell somebody if a calculation is valid for a CRT or not

Shut the **** up
Good Morning

Wtf

Okay but why is Kidd over King and Sanji..
I honestly have a hard time ranking Kidd because I think his durability and endurance are solid and Damned Punk did impressive damage to an Amped Big Mom which I still think is heavily underrated.

IMO he's not inferior AP-wise to Sanji or too far off from King based on feats but I also don't think Kidd would beat Sanji or King tbh.

It's weird. I honestly wouldn't be against making it King>Sanji~Kidd either tbh.

Oh, shoot

That calc isn't allowed.

Shut the **** up
gah damn...that's a fellow American if I've ever seen one. Bro's got the sailor's mouth.

@Eseseso @That_moron Continuing this banter and i'll report both of you to RvR
And pls Esesso cease, you know i don't like you so this banter make it worse to my eyes
Eseseso is defending me against bullshit. Don't try to put blame on him as if he did something wrong.

Give Eseseso his props when it's due

gah damn...that's a fellow American if I've ever seen one. Bro's got the sailor's mouth.
You haven't seen shit if you think that's bad.

I would be banned for at least 13 different reasons if I spoke with the vocabulary of anger I could unleash right now

Only reason why I didn't just now snap like I used to do back in 2020 is because I just woke up

Eseseso is defending me against bullshit. Don't try to put blame on him as if he did something wrong.

Give Eseseso his props when it's due
A mod came in and laid pipe on his (Kisaragi's) ass already.
You haven't seen shit if you think that's bad.

I would be banned for at least 13 different reasons if I spoke with the vocabulary of anger I could unleash right now

Only reason why I didn't just now snap like I used to do back in 2020 is because I just woke up
What kind of slur were you about to throw

I think King and Kidd slightly gap in AP feats tbh but Sanji's Ifrit heat is insane so I feel you.
In AP, sure, but in a fight Sanji clears both of them pretty handily.

They're each strong both they both have flaws that can be easily exploited or countered by Sanjji

Not worthy King. No need to get banned on this website that you have put a lot of work for this verse from someone who dissed you when he doesnt know shit abt calcs. I have been in this forum from 2021 and i have seen the upgrades and any additions u have done for this verse (even tho i wasnt talking much then its now that i started talking more in the One Piece General Discussion and CRT's and ye u have improved the scaling a lot abt the verse and its not worth getting banned over some diss shit. We need you KING

Have you considered Kid would tie Sanji's shoelaces together and run away?
Dude if Sanji takes off his shoes, it's over for us all

IMG_0066.png

MHS+ and High 7-A*

Have you considered Kid would tie Sanji's shoelaces together and run away?
Take him out to dinner and have a very nice talk with a delicious steak.
Later you fight and he realizes you sprinkled metal in his steak and toss him around like a beach ball.

Dude if Sanji takes off his shoes, it's over for us all

IMG_0066.png
Why the **** do you have this saved?
Not worthy King. No need to get banned on this website that you have put a lot of work for this verse from someone who dissed you when he doesnt know shit abt calcs. I have been in this forum from 2021 and i have seen the upgrades and any additions u have done for this verse (even tho i wasnt talking much then its now that i started talking more in the One Piece General Discussion and CRT's and ye u have improved the scaling a lot abt the verse and its not worth getting banned over some diss shit. We need you KING
That's why King is my favorite sauced up Aryan Trap$tar from Compton.

Back