• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

How the hell does this thread has less messages than the opm thread when you guys are arguing all the time?!

How the hell does this thread has less messages than the opm thread when you guys are arguing all the time?!
OPM fans are always arguing about powerscaling.. Weird because Kirby clears but what ever.
Apoo got up moments later and still chose fighting Zoro over fighting Queen.
I'd rather be slashed than have a huge fat dinosaur either try to infect me with a deadly virus, blast me with a laser or rocket launcher, cut me up, etc. and then start zooming on my corpse.

Base Big Mom two-tapped Queen, and we scale her hungry version below her normal one.
I don't think he was knocked out by her but she did enough damage to take him out of Zoan form, keep in mind Kaidou needed like 5 ACoC attacks to put Yamato in base form.

Y'all

How would you rank

Onigashima Zoro, Yamato, Kidd , Law, Sanji, Killer, Queen, King, Jack, Marco, Post Udon Luffy, Jinbe
Might be subject to change and I'm using their best Wano forms(besides Luffy) also this isn't who I think would win in a fight.

KoH Zoro~Yamato>Law>Kidd~King>Sanji>Post Udon Luffy>Marco>Queen>Jinbei~Jack

Last edited:
Back