• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

I'm an OP fans without the schizoprenic, that's why ovo
And are these schizos in the room with us right now?
5s423z.png

Old Rayleigh > Kizaru ~ Marco pre timeskip
Old Rayleigh = Kizaru = Marco = Big Mom with Prometheus(I doubt he upscales from base Big Mom, since he only got that by countering flames. He was essentially fighting a normal punch.) < 3-Homie Big Mom = Zoan Kaido, who Killer countered hits from.
Didn’t Marco fight big mom? He also didn’t get that much stronger then he was 2 years ago.. as after losing to Blackbeard he was only I think helping in healing the people in whitebeards old territory or something
I agree with all this tho.

Damn its again abt Eseso smh..... bro am i the only one who sees him as a chill guy in here who likes sharing his opinions and have a good time discussing abt the verse without hate or what. Or maybe its bc of his CRT's that hes getting hate
His only bad quality is his Lucci/CP0 wank.
God, that shit drives me up a wall, but I love the guy regardless.

Damn its again abt Eseso smh..... bro am i the only one who sees him as a chill guy in here who likes sharing his opinions and have a good time discussing abt the verse without hate or what. Or maybe its bc of his CRT's that hes getting hate
I didn't even say that much, besides telling that_moron to stop slandering KT.

If KT was here, he would've verbally atomized him.

Also, Kachon and Monke fight all the time, they get no punishment. I fight once and some karen threatens to report me to RvR.

I prefer compromises over fighting most of the time.

His only bad quality is his Lucci/CP0 wank.
God, that shit drives me up a wall, but I love the guy regardless.
I love you too, even though you have a hate-boner regarding Lucci.

Also, Kachon and Monke fight all the time, they get no punishment. I fight once and some karen threatens to report me to RvR.

I prefer compromises over fighting most of the time.

I love you too, even though you have a hate-boner regarding Lucci.
Just ignore em bro keep doing what u doing. U are the reason Inverse matchups in vsbw rn exist since u are the one who was posting most of them here and i love it.🗣

Yeah but the way you debating is too much and it make soms folks here annoyed by you
That's also why i don't like you at most of time

Back