• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Idk tho… the way Kizaru was on film z and film red… didn’t seem he was… idk, as capable as aokiji but 🤷‍♂️
That's a good point, but at the same time, his abilities counter Aokiji's pretty well, and paired with how he was stated to be the fastest Admiral, I'm inclined to give the slight edge to Kizaru, especially considering the fact that Aokiji lost a leg.

This funny as hell
Screenshot_20230324-231342_Chrome.jpg

Yee idk… there wasn’t anything saying he got weaker by losing a leg

could be something similar to shanks situation

aokiji could compete with akainu insanely well, and easily defeat doffy, I don’t think Kizaru from what we have seen to do, can do that post timeskip

tho maybe soon he might show new stuff? 😊 same with aokij?

We're just gonna remove H6A like these calcs weren't approved, and the op didn't make out of spite.
This wasn't accepted because of Earthquake rules on the wiki, I don't remember if it was Eseseso or KT that made a thread about it.

This is why u shouldn't assume shit and try to claim that someone is making CRTs "out of spite". You do realize that he's the very same person who brought One Piece to H6A in the wiki right? It's crazy how quick people are to backstab people because they don't get what they want. You act all grateful for the calcs he pushes out but then once he downgrades it (for a valid reason mind you), it's as if he's a shitty person.

One Piece on this wiki wouldn't be shit without KT and everyone else helping, and you're here complaining and making shit up. You clearly don't know the value of respecting one another if this is the second time you do or say something disrespectful revolving around KT, just for calcs for One Piece.

This wasn't accepted because of Earthquake rules on the wiki, I don't remember if it was Eseseso or KT that made a thread about it.

This is why u shouldn't assume shit and try to claim that someone is making CRTs "out of spite". You do realize that he's the very same person who brought One Piece to H6A in the wiki right? It's crazy how quick people are to backstab people because they don't get what they want. You act all grateful for the calcs he pushes out but then once he downgrades it (for a valid reason mind you), it's as if he's a shitty person.

One Piece on this wiki wouldn't be shit without KT and everyone else helping, and you're here complaining and making shit up. You clearly don't know the value of respecting one another if this is the second time you do or say something disrespectful revolving around KT, just for calcs for One Piece.
Fair points.
Hell, even if he WAS doing it out of spite, the reasons in the CRT are still very accurate.

Old Rayleigh has fought Kizaru, sure, but Killer has fought Zoan Kaido and Big Mom with Hera.
Old Rayleigh > Kizaru ~ Marco pre timeskip

Didn’t Marco fight big mom? He also didn’t get that much stronger then he was 2 years ago.. as after losing to Blackbeard he was only I think helping in healing the people in whitebeards old territory or something

Bitch this has nothing to do with King other than the calc is his. So @Eseseso kindly shut up about me.
pretty sure he meant the KT because of the "OP made it out of spite" comment but its not that deep.

either way, the H6A calcs that were being used were problematic regardless and Damage would have gotten to them if KT didn't. it is what it is.

Back