• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Ain't BM kind of an execption: She was called an iron balloon by Bege much like Kaido was compared to an iron wall in Road to Laftel and people here think she & Kaido have invisible armament haki passively active most of the time cuz Law was unable to teleport despite them not actively guarding themselves.
well my bad, i meant when theyre not literally hundreds of times apart
WB was probably hunderds of time stronger than the huys that impaled him...

Omori Karyudon > Enma Unleased Zoro > Asura Zoro, who's likely 3x base Zoro(Equal to base King?), who's likely 1.5x 2-sword Zoro, who scales to S-Hawk, who Blackbeard needed Buso to block. Buso Teach > Base Teach > Pre-Timeskip Teach, who took hits from Sickbeard.
And what's the scaling for Sabo?

r/OnePiecePowerScaling - Its time to accept sanji>Kidd

How do you think the guy who writes MHA feels with all his toxic fans and their romantic agendas?

Some apparently even sent him death threats.
Sheesh, Agenda Piece and My Shipping Academia. Does Bleach and Naruto have any overly negative aspect to their fandoms (not the fandom as a whole, but as in shipping, agendas, that type of stuff).

The price of being famous...

Sheesh, Agenda Piece and My Shipping Academia. Does Bleach and Naruto have any overly negative aspect to their fandoms (not the fandom as a whole, but as in shipping, agendas, that type of stuff).
Bleach has some people that hype it up as being the single most nuanced piece of media to ever exist in manga and Naruto just has a chunk of the fanbase that just can't read.

Last edited:
🤔... Yee, don't really know what agenda is 🙈

But all I know is that, I've never seen anyone else here actually follow oda's intentions or One Piece's world 🤔

Back