• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Speaking of Luffy making Kaido dodge, is him forcing Kaido to dodge with nothing but Buso (since this was before he unlocked Hao Infusion despite having no training in it) an AP feat?

Or is it due to Ryou's dura neg?
It is Buso

I don't know, it's weird for him to be that powerful. Admirals have been implied to be inferior to most Emperors so I doubt he would be on par with one. Though I guess he'd have to get somewhat stronger considering he's the Fleet Admiral..
Akainu is more Yonko Level than Buggy, him being that powerful isn't that weird at all.

One Piece is one of my favorite verses on earth
And in a heartbeat I would delete it from this wiki if I could
Does this mean other verses you enjoy are in danger too? Would you delete YYH if you could too😨?
Yall are too damn busy trying to make everyone High 6-A instead of trying to make some tiers make sense
Basically what @DemonGodMitchAubin said that one time
Hawkins having a High 6-A form scaling to a guy who directly fought Kaidou with a statement of being equal to the guy who directly fought Kaidou while literally every other stat he has is literally thousands of times weaker is logical
Reminds me of MF Crocodile=Doflamingo yet the former has Multi-Continental Durability & FTL Reactions from Jozu. (Most of the Level 6 Impel Down prisoners, the worst criminals in world, had lost to the WB yet he let them leave. Hell 🦩 casually tagged Jozu mid-dash attack with his strings so 💎 defenetly wasn't going all out on 🐊.) Using the current profiles logic this's what would happen to Doffy's leg if Crocodile would've tried to tank his kick instead.
what in the backwards dick occured while I was asleep 💀
I come back to KT fighting every mf on earth
Maybe KT choose violance when he woke up :unsure:

Reminds me of MF Crocodile=Doflamingo yet the former has Multi-Continental Durability & FTL Reactions from Jozu. (Most of the Level 6 Impel Down prisoners, the worst criminals in world, had lost to the WB yet he let them leave. Hell 🦩 casually tagged Jozu mid-dash attack with his strings so 💎 defenetly wasn't going all out on 🐊.) Using the current profiles logic this's what would happen to Doffy's leg if Crocodile would've tried to tank his kick instead.
Is this true? I haven't looked at Crocodile's page in a long time.

I have such a burning animosity for Smoker
I keep getting reminded that he's jobbed to like 8 people and it's really sad. His existence is a pity.

Remember when you went in detail months ago about Garp winning the "Best Grandpa of the Year" award, good times yeah!
I still stand by every word I said back then.

Glad to see that someone remembers my best moment as a OP fan on this site!

Some of the comments in this Yamato vs. Katakuri match-up prove my point about Katakuri wank being as bad as Enel wank.

image.png

Katakuri after Yamato hits him with Thunder Bagua

I'm still trying to wrap my head around people thinking Yamato wouldn't be able to hit Katakuri due to his Future Sight when Kaido already beat Future Sight with sheer speed, and Yamato was able to keep up Kaido with their Hybrid Forms.

I'm still trying to wrap my head around people thinking Yamato wouldn't be able to hit Katakuri due to his Future Sight when Kaido already beat Future Sight with sheer speed, and Yamato was able to keep up Kaido with their Hybrid Forms.
He couldn't see Luffy's first few Snakeman attacks, I doubt he could do anything at all against Yamato.

Maybe one day Katakuri's fans on reddit will understand this.
Yeah people who are fanboys of certain characters ( like Zoro and Sanji fans ) can get pretty delusional at times.
There's also the Yonko and Admiral fans who go back and forth about whether the Admirals kill the Emperors or it's the opposite, kind of delusional too. Personally I'm a Zoro and Yonko fan and believe they're stronger than their respective contenders.

Highly unlikely.
Bro… no way you say this…

I don’t think people have any clue or strengths in knowing intentions + understanding the verse… it’s like they creator needs to always spell things out, otherwise you’ll completely go headcanon

like it’s not so hard to understand, holy… it’s like you only care about the power scaling/debating aspect but nothing on the verse kinda

It’s like the same people saying Luffy won against kata because of plot… or saying that person should’ve died or something

man… idk, I guess it’s just the simple minded humans

It’s like the same people saying Luffy won against kata because of plot… or saying that person should’ve died or something

man… idk, I guess it’s just the simple minded humans
Luffy was equal with him. The fight was a stalemate and probably would have ended in both getting knocked out or dying if they continued.
If Katakuri got a lot stronger, Oda didn't do a good job showing it in the recent cover story when he was fighting Germa.
True.

If Katakuri got a lot stronger, Oda didn't do a good job showing it in the recent cover story when he was fighting Germa.
So you think… Luffy was the only one getting stronger fighting katakuri and starting to see the future and stuff
Luffy was equal with him. The fight was a stalemate and probably would have ended in both getting knocked out or dying if they continued.
they were not equal at all… the only reason Luffy was able to hit kata was because he was getting stronger/better haki… literally stated in that fight…

Luffy NEEDED to get stronger to defeat him
19-2.jpg
19-3.jpg

HOLY FJDJSNDJFJDJ PHONE IS BS

So you think… Luffy was the only one getting stronger fighting katakuri and starting to see the future and stuff
I'm not denying Katakuri could've gotten stronger from his fight with Luffy. All I said was if he did get stronger, Oda did a poor job showing of it in his recent fight with Germa and that's just the truth.

Back