• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

While that's true, folks on Reddit really think he can beat an Admiral now because he successfully escaped the fight against Aramaki and Issho (who were holding back) at Mary Geoise with Kuma and also that he's Emperor Level because of his "Flame Emperor" epithet. They also put him ahead of Law, Kid, Zoro, and Yamato, despite all four having better feats than him while Sabo's best feat is questionably injuring a suppressed Issho. I say questionably because we don't know if he hurt Issho alone or if one of the Rev Commanders helped him.
Well technically he counters Aramaki so Aramaki is out of the question
Also he probably will be Emperor level or close to it but he's gonna need to master his fruit and get better haki then. He's cracked but he's still just 2nd/1st commander level

How about Katakuri's wank? They said Katakuri is stronger than King because of Germa66 scaling, they comparing how King treat Sanji with RS with how Katakuri no diffing the Germa66 with their RS.
Tbf, Katakuri got screwed by power creep.

He should not be weaker than all the Tobiroppo, yet here we are.

So Hawkins having a High 6-A form despite being a jobber is logical?
Hawkins having a High 6-A form scaling to a guy who directly fought Kaidou with a statement of being equal to the guy who directly fought Kaidou while literally every other stat he has is literally thousands of times weaker is logical

Don't compare

How about Katakuri's wank? They said Katakuri is stronger than King because of Germa66 scaling, they comparing how King treat Sanji with RS with how Katakuri no diffing the Germa66 with their RS.
King can melt his Mochi, so that's out of the question
King is faster to the point of being able to blitz his FS and reactions.
King is more durable ( obviously )
On the flip side:
Katakuri is very observant, having noticed the smoke and mirrors behind Luffy's Snakeman technique, so he'll notice that King has a weakness and he'll exploit it.
That's all Katakuri has going for him self, so basically King wins this.

Hawkins having a High 6-A form scaling to a guy who directly fought Kaidou with a statement of being equal to the guy who directly fought Kaidou while literally every other stat he has is literally thousands of times weaker is logical

Don't compare
Zoro also fought Killer in Base.

Don't compare
Who is this " guy" ?

Zoro also fought Killer in Base.
Who himself said he was weaker without his scythes
Same Zoro who struggled with a random wolf familiar of the scabbards and some civilians
Killer, although he seems to not mention that Killer isn't on Kaido's level (at least not in AP) and that Killer is "only" Scabbard lvl
"Only scabbard level" he's "only scabbard level" for backscaling from Kaidou, not for scaling to the scabbards

See this is you guys' problem. You counter "this is an issue" with "is this not an issue?" without solving the damn issue.

You could see circular scaling and someone could say "this is bad", and you'll counter with "but this isn't bad?" without solving the issue.

Yall are too damn busy trying to make everyone High 6-A instead of trying to make some tiers make sense

Katakuri just got put down by a punch from his younger brother Oven while struggling against the Vinsmokes
Headcanon. We just saw him get punched by him and get hurt by it, but we don't know if he got knocked out.

Marco fought King and Queen at the same time

"Narratively" literally complete fan headcanon
I remember when Kachon lashed out at me because I said Marco could beat Sanji and that his shockwave attack could hurt him.
It's only funny because Sanji fans get super defensive when someone says he's weak or he gets beat by another person

Shhh! Don't awaken the monster...
and Zoro wank though..
You mean Oda?

Who himself said he was weaker without his scythes
True, but he still drew blood from Zoro (albeit while Zoro was distracted), so he still downscales from Zoro's durability which took hits from Big Mom. And I doubt he'd get millions of times weaker without his scythes.

He could've also been referring to his scythes' sonic dura neg (cuz that shit is broken), but that's just a thought.
Same Zoro who struggled with a random wolf familiar of the scabbards
Same wolf also drew blood from Kawamatsu

Katakuri just got put down by a punch from his younger brother Oven while struggling against the Vinsmokes

Marco fought King and Queen at the same time

"Narratively" literally complete fan headcanon
Forgot about the Oven thing.

I concede the point.

RIP High 6-A Katakuri.

I remember when Kachon lashed out at me because I said Marco could beat Sanji and that his shockwave attack could hurt him.
It's only funny because Sanji fans get super defensive when someone says he's weak or he gets beat by another person
Oh God, that thread.

Headcanon. We just saw him get punched by him and get hurt by it, but we don't know if he got knocked out.
#1 this proves my point all the same, he was harmed
#2 he knocked him off his feat
#3 w/e
Kachon is Kachon, he would summon demons to curse your lineage if you said that Sanji's hairstyle wasn't cool

"Only scabbard level" he's "only scabbard level" for backscaling from Kaidou, not for scaling to the scabbards
Uh, his main AP justification is from scaling above Kiku since he deflected multiple Kaifus when it only took one to make Kiku left-handed.

I mean he also dented Kaido's skin when he attacked alongside Zoro and made Kaido throb, but the main thing is the Kaifu stuff.

#1 this proves my point all the same, he was harmed
#2 he knocked him off his feat
#3 w/e
Yeah but I was just disproving the whole " he got knocked out " thing.
Kachon is Kachon, he would summon demons to curse your lineage if you said that Sanji's hairstyle wasn't cool
yup, dude would definitely send a legion of hell hounds from the deepest pits of the earth to devour my soul if I posted this
unknown.png

Tbf, Katakuri got screwed by power creep.

He should not be weaker than all the Tobiroppo, yet here we are.
I agree with the role he wouldnt be weaker than Tobiroppo. Peros, Oven, Daifuku and Snack should atleast be a rival of the Tobiroppo.
King can melt his Mochi, so that's out of the question
King is faster to the point of being able to blitz his FS and reactions.
King is more durable ( obviously )
On the flip side:
Katakuri is very observant, having noticed the smoke and mirrors behind Luffy's Snakeman technique, so he'll notice that King has a weakness and he'll exploit it.
That's all Katakuri has going for him self, so basically King wins this.
It's not about vs match but by the role that the story give them, they sould be equal in term of Yonko army.

Bigmom seems confident to challenge another Yonko if Elbaf army on her side, I don't see Elbaf army is that strong Gear2 Luffy One shoted Hajrudin so i think Bigmom just lack of Quantity not Quality in her Army.

But again it's screw up just because Luffy take more training in the Udon's prison.

Sanji got steelwalled by a mf (Drake) weaker than the mf (Queen) weaker than King but he could blitz and shit on the dude (Oven) going blow for blow with Katakuri

"Katakuri = King"

And I stand here and watch yall continue to say they should be equal when nothing in the series says so

We don't even know if they've met yet and yall act like they're sparring partners

Sanji got steelwalled by a mf (Drake) weaker than the mf (Queen) weaker than King but he could blitz and shit on the dude (Oven) going blow for blow with Katakuri

"Katakuri = King"

And I stand here and watch yall continue to say they should be equal when nothing in the series says so

We don't even know if they've met yet and yall act like they're sparring partners
Dude basically ended the careers of like 90% of Katakuri fanboys.

I agree with the role he wouldnt be weaker than Tobiroppo. Peros, Oven, Daifuku and Snack should atleast be a rival of the Tobiroppo.
Perospero would scale above the Zoan Tobiroppo, were it not for the fact that the Zoan Tobiroppo > Awakened Katakuri, so it'd break scaling.

So for now Pero can only scale above Base Tobiroppo.
It's not about vs match but by the role that the story give them, they sould be equal in term of Yonko army.
Agreed

Sanji and Zoro wank though..
While Zoro wank can really get out of hand, at least some of it has merit since he's fought and damaged a top tier, plus did stuff like momentarily hold back a Yonko tag team attack. Also, Oda kinda blatantly encourages people to wank Zoro, so that's not entirely the fans' fault lol.

I won't even comment on Sanji wank,

"Katakuri = King"

Sanji is such a weird character
Dude got his leg bone cracked by Vergo who got loldiffed by Law, who had a slight struggle against Smoker, who Vergo clapped.

While Zoro wank can really get out of hand, at least some of it has merit since he's fought and damaged a top tier, plus did stuff like momentarily hold back a Yonko tag team attack. Also, Oda kinda blatantly encourages people to wank Zoro, so that's not entirely the fans' fault lol.

wwe-coffin.gif
Kachon hearing all the sanji hate going on in this thread:

Sanji is such a weird character
Dude got his leg bone cracked by Vergo who got loldiffed by Law, who had a slight struggle against Smoker, who Vergo clapped.
Law got stronger after he got his heart and settled down

Smoker and Vergo were relative, Vergo had a small edge, and Vergo used Haki on Smoker, not on Sanji

Sanji was scared of Smoker

His scaling's fine, ppl just don't understand it

Law got stronger after he got his heart and settled down

Smoker and Vergo were relative, Vergo had a small edge, and Vergo used Haki on Smoker, not on Sanji

Sanji was scared of Smoker

His scaling's fine, ppl just don't understand it
Yep.

Btw, any idea how Law got somehow stronger from Punk Hazard to Dressrosa for no reason at all?

This.

Dude drew blood from the top tier titan himself.

Maybe narratively, but going by feats he isn't on par with them at all.
I withdrew my claim since King pointed out that Kata is Oven-level fodder.

I disagree with the Idea that Oven hurt Katakuri as the main counter argument, The tobiroppo also was confident to fight the Calamities commander, they should have a power for dealing damage.
Vut again we lack of proof.

"Confident" confidence scaling is shit. They were arrogant
Most of the time it is indeed shit, it can really only be used when the confident guy has seen their targets power (such as seeing someone else get clobbered by it) and yet still be willing to fight them.

And even then, there are some confident ***** (like Luffy and Kid) who are so Leeroy Jenkins that they can never, ever use confidence scaling.

Just like with Sasaki and Who's-Who thinking they were strong enough to fight Jack.

Most of the time it is indeed shit, it can really only be used when the confident guy has seen their targets power (such as seeing someone else get clobbered by it) and yet still be willing to fight them.

And even then, there are some confident ***** (like Luffy and Kid) who are so Leeroy Jenkins that they can never, ever use confidence scaling.

Just like with Sasaki and Who's-Who thinking they were strong enough to fight Jack.
Luffy in Water 7 thought he was good enough to fight Aokiji

Back