• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Discussion Thread: Welcome to New World

Steel has more meaning in OP than outside.
Meh, i don't think that's really the case, i put "cutting steel" in the same place as "fishman have the strength of 10 men", it's the author not knowing that their characters have feats that places them in a way higher level than "steel" and "10 men".

There can be a 2-A steel man, we won't say "he instacuts since it's still steel"
In my heaad canon where Newgate can break spacetime, Zoro can cut this steel man.

Meh, i don't think that's really the case, i put "cutting steel" in the same place as "fishman have the strength of 10 men", it's the author not knowing that their characters have feats that places them in a way higher level than "steel" and "10 men".
Throw that with Rokushiki users having the strength of 100 men and Moria absorbing the strength of 1000 men.
In my heaad canon where Newgate can break spacetime, Zoro can cut this steel man.
I can live with that

If the anime is stated to be canon and the events that occur are different compared to the manga, than maybe.

The reason why the DBS anime and manga both have profiles is cause they're both stated to be canon and while they technically share the same arcs, the events within both versions of the arcs are very different.

Current Garp is considered a God-High Tier (aka Admiral level combatant)
Why isn't he just straight up counted as God Tier still? His profile even states he's the exact same level as he was before. Plus, admirals being downplayed massively all the time wouldn't help garp in this regard.

Roger=Whitebeard=Garp (All Prime) is personally how I've always viewed it.

Garp's reaction to WB belittling him at marineford says it all imo

I don't know if a crt should be made, so I decided to bring it up here.. but I was wondering if it's possible that Sabo has Advanced Haki (Ryou) due to his "Ryu no Ibuki" move.. (The first minute). I know that the wording is different, but in One Piece chapter 957, Hyou says that "You can use that haki to penetrate the enemy's interior and destroy them from the inside." And Sabo says, "Things always have a core, and if you can strike it you can turn any situation around".

...Or this could just be his strength, which when I brought it up with a friend, that's what they said. What do you guys think?

I don't know if a crt should be made, so I decided to bring it up here.. but I was wondering if it's possible that Sabo has Advanced Haki (Ryou) due to his "Ryu no Ibuki" move.. (The first minute). I know that the wording is different, but in One Piece chapter 957, Hyou says that "You can use that haki to penetrate the enemy's interior and destroy them from the inside." And Sabo says, "Things always have a core, and if you can strike it you can turn any situation around".

...Or this could just be his strength, which when I brought it up with a friend, that's what they said. What do you guys think?
Feels more like brute strength, and with the methods we see, it's like pushing into their body instead of ignoring it.

Last edited:
Back