• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1063: "My Only Family" (Official Translation)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WrongIdea21

He/Him
Friday the thread will be updated with fan translations for the chapter and on Sunday the official release will be out.

Link to the Official Translation : Here

Discussions not related to the chapter should be discussed in the General Discussion Thread Here.

Spoilers will be discussed in this thread. try not to derail this thread.

Last edited:
I hope it's an Ace vs Blackbeard style. It's how that started too. Ended with a face-off and we got a fight. Law gonna get handed an L and we go on break noOOOO

I wasn't expecting to see Law so soon and for him to run into Blackbeard this soon, but I'll overlook those leakers lying about Zoro getting focus in this chapter (or appearing in this chapter at all) since Law vs. The Blackbeard Pirates is pretty hype!

Law has white haki now and reversed Doctor's DF ability to turn him into a woman? That's quite the haki bloom he got during Wano. We also got yet more confirmation that haki is a counter to devil fruits.

Going by the spoilers, Katakuri won't be getting a High 6-A rating from fighting Kuzan lol. But maybe in the future when the BMP try to rescue Pudding?

Last edited:
We're getting an exclusive look at what happens when your crew is trash. You get jumped-
Too bad this couldn't have happened at night on a full moon so maybe Bepo could've finally gone Sulong and tried to help. But as usual Law has to carry his crew and now might potentially die because of it.
If Killer is High 6-A, then Bepo should've gotten some love too, smh.

The "Strength Strength Fruit" sounds really dumb and unoriginal IMO.

Wow, your Devil Fruit makes you abnormally strong.

Gee, it's not like literally everyone else is abnormally strong without a Devil Fruit. Oh Wait.
thats true its cliche oda coulda come up with sumn better than that like me and someone else was discussing why couldnt they like make him get jozu's fruit or sumn idk

I wasn't expecting to see Law so soon and for him to run into Blackbeard this soon, but I'll overlook those leakers lying about Zoro getting focus in this chapter (or appearing in this chapter at all) since Law vs. The Blackbeard Pirates is pretty hype!

Law has white haki now and reversed Doctor's DF ability to turn him into a woman? That's quite the haki bloom he got during Wano. We also got yet more confirmation that haki is a counter to devil fruits.
facts so haki got nullifying power i been saying this its like low tier asta type shit XD

Who knows? He'll probably introduce another hot princess only to have her sidelined and used as nothing more than a fanservice plot device.

And let's not forgot how he has given ******* Perospero more spotlight than Smoothie, a SWEET COMMANDER.

Smoothie is the only Sweet Commander to appear in both arcs, yet has no feats.

Bruh no one cares about him throwing a puny mountain, we want the High 6-A sauce.
And Cracker atleast got to scare off Urouge iirc, meanwhile Smoothie is just there to keep the attention of the viewers who don't care for the story or fights but get off to the "weird" designs that the female characters have. I'm being generous by saying they're weird designs.

Edit: Also this is a little off topic but Hiyori deadass never got a fight and was only there because her face is pretty and nsfw artists and shippers can have a field day with her Zoro obsession.

I deleted the derailing posts and text above.

Also, for the record I do not think that Oda is deliberately sexist at all. He has gone out of his way to give lots of prominent story roles to both women and LGBTQIA+ characters. By Japanese standards he is very progressive. It seems much better to give rape-fetischist hentai creators a hard time than a nice and kindhearted freedom lover like Oda.

One Piece is the most popular comic book of all time for good reasons, so let's not try to force an original creator like Oda to write his stories in other ways than what works for him. There are plenty of other options available if you want something more suitable to your taste.

Let's return to discussing our love for One Piece instead please.

Last edited:
In any case, I think that the story is turning extremely fast-paced right now, especially compared to the battle against Kaido, probably more so than ever before.

The "Strength Strength Fruit" sounds really dumb and unoriginal IMO.

Wow, your Devil Fruit makes you abnormally strong.

Gee, it's not like literally everyone else is abnormally strong without a Devil Fruit. Oh Wait.
Atleast it's better than Urouge's DF that can gain strength after got beat up, it's sound so stupid. But Urouge vs Burges would be interesting.

Atleast it's better than Urouge's DF that can gain strength after got beat up, it's sound so stupid. But Urouge vs Burges would be interesting.
Actually his devil fruit allow him to convert damage inflicted onto him into physical strength, he doesn't he get stronger after a fight, but in the middle of it.

So its somewhat useful since it can be used to close the gap when facing someone far stronger than the user, even if its a very limited ability.

Burges's DF seen only to be able to further increase the user strength than nothing else, at least for what we know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back