• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1030: Echoes the impermanence of all things (Fan Translations)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eminiteable

He/Him
Friday the thread will be updated with fan translations for the chapter and on Sunday the official release will be out.

No Break Next Week

Chapter Link: Viz, Mangaplus

Discussions not related to the chapter should be discussed in the General Discussion Thread Here.

Last edited:
Apoo and Drake are discussing alliance… after they been trying to kill each other. Bruh

Kanjuro is still god damn active. What is with all of these character being constantly knocked out and getting back up in the span of literal minutes or an hour. Everyone got the stamina of a Zoan

Kid and Law seem to have awakened their Devil Fruit, it is only a matter of time til Luffy does so. Maybe we get to see what is Big Mom and Kaido’s awakening are

Kanjuro needs to f*cking die.

Also, Kid and Law awakened their abilities? YESSSSSSSS!

HERE WE GO!

247192191_1216800222150891_7583810038770886978_n.jpg

Me right now.

This seems like a fun chapter to me as well. Apoo switching sides to possibly join the marines is unexpected.

Well, this again proof that Hawkins is the weakest chars in term of willpower and characterization, scared af when he met Kaido and in the previous chapter he got clowned

Yeaaaaah- I got hyped that they awakened their abilities mid-battle, but this? Ass.
Kinemon's half body being alive? Ass.
Kanjurou still up? Ass.
No Zoro, Sanji or Luffy? Ass. (Although, I don't know that, but there's no relevant plot points to be in the spoilers so still, ASS.)

Well, Oda is generally doing a great job at least, but this chapter takes some unexpected turns if the spoilers are correct.

Yeaaaaah- I got hyped that they awakened their abilities mid-battle, but this? Ass.
Kinemon's half body being alive? Ass.
Kanjurou still up? Ass.
No Zoro, Sanji or Luffy? Ass. (Although, I don't know that, but there's no relevant plot points to be in the spoilers so still, ASS.)
Not even the awakening got me hype tbh.
At the current pace of the story it was just a matter of time really

Blackbeard did it the moment he got his fruit. Definitely not awakened.

it’s amazing how many ppl we see without awakened fruits
It is about time Oda started explaining the details with awakenings cause I am really just confused. Is the condition for awakened fruits solely based on how much you have used them? Is it possible that not all awakened fruits will develop new abilities, and that explains why so many people that should definitely have confirmed awakened fruits (Oda, Big Mom, Whitebeard, Kaido etc but especially Big Mom though she probably has the most fruit usage in the series) have been intentionally kept in the dark?

Theirs got to be a better explanation, really hoping Oda dives in on it soon cause ion like feeling confused on sum we have been exposed to already since Impel Down.

We see Paramecia awakenings.

Finally.
What do you mean finally? That’s literally every awakening we’ve seen post timeskip

It is about time Oda started explaining the details with awakenings cause I am really just confused. Is the condition for awakened fruits solely based on how much you have used them? Is it possible that not all awakened fruits will develop new abilities, and that explains why so many people that should definitely have confirmed awakened fruits (Oda, Big Mom, Whitebeard, Kaido etc but especially Big Mom though she probably has the most fruit usage in the series) have been intentionally kept in the dark?

Theirs got to be a better explanation, really hoping Oda dives in on it soon cause ion like feeling confused on sum we have been exposed to already since Impel Down.
I don’t think we have literally any idea how those work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back