• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1020: Robin vs Black Maria (Official Release)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the thing. Even if Sanji 1v1s and defeats Queen (Which I still think is ridiculous given this would be a MASSIVE jump), it's questionable to automatically place him above Jinbe.
I agree to this. In the past, and especially pre-timeskip we had Luffy > Zoro ~ Sanji, currently it's more like Luffy > Zoro > Sanji ~ Jimbe IMO ... the ambiguity has just shifted from being between Zoro and Sanji to being between Sanji and Jimbe

I pretty sure Sanji is >Jinbei mainly with the Raid suit
Oda has been consistent on Zoro and Sanji being the Top two of the crew barring Luffy and Jinbei being on doesn't change that

I agree to this. In the past, and especially pre-timeskip we had Luffy > Zoro ~ Sanji, currently it's more like Luffy > Zoro > Sanji ~ Jimbe IMO ... the ambiguity has just shifted from being between Zoro and Sanji to being between Sanji and Jimbe
Pre timeskip it was Luffy ~ Zoro ≥ Sanji

I pretty sure Sanji is >Jinbei mainly with the Raid suit
Oda has been consistent on Zoro and Sanji being the Top two of the crew barring Luffy and Jinbei being on doesn't change that
If Yamato joins, he will likely be stronger than Sanji.

i feel like yamato cant join just because he will realease that wano needs another extra warrior to protect it.

I don't see Black Maria being weaker than one of her subordinates, or any of the Tobi Roppo member being weaker than the Numbers for that matter. Well, maybe Page One.
Sure, the Numbers are 6C then? Paypay has better feats than WW and BM if you don't know.

Sure, the Numbers are 6C then? Paypay has better feats than WW and BM if you don't know.
I said maybe the Numbers were stronger than Page One, I didn't say they were definitely stronger than Page One. Plus, I was joking a bit when said that part. So don't take what I said too seriously.

Pretty sure the crew hierarchy goes calamities > Tobi roppo > numbers

That makes the most sense to me I don’t know why the numbers would be higher than the tobi roppo

I said maybe the Numbers were stronger than Page One, I didn't say they were definitely stronger than Page One. Plus, I was joking a bit when said that part. So don't take what I said too seriously.
I was obviously joking as well, what, do you think i am a Paypaytard?

Well, my ranking for the F6 is more or less:

1-Ulti
2-P1
3-BM
4-Drake
5-WW
6-Sasaki

Edit: Dude's the same level of threat as someone like Katakuri, who was an extreme-diff fight for Luffy not too long ago, and Sanji's going to roll up and mid-diff him apparently, considering people are saying "he doesn't need RS to take him out lul"
So here is where it all started, huh? LMAO

Ahem, back on this chapter, Yamato is doing good, Caribou made me laugh, Brook and Robin had very nice interactions, but the two highlights this chapter to me were Luffy asking momo to turn into a dragon and carry him back to Onigashima while Shinobu is right there, Adult Dragon Momo next chapter.

That and obviously the WING OF THE PIRATE KING (or wings as Zoro isn't able to fly and would logically be the swords of the PK).

That and obviously the WING OF THE PIRATE KING (or wings as Zoro isn't able to fly and would logically be the swords of the PK).
Gonna wait for the Viz to see if Sanji's the wings of the pirate king or a singular wing. Personally I think it would suit better if he was the wings.

The whole wings thing appears to be a callback from a comment Oda made in the SBS of Volume 73 about both Zoro and Sanji being Luffy's precious wings. So the translation of Robin saying Sanji is "one of the wings that will allow the Pirate King to soar" makes a lot more sense, although I understand what you mean XDragnoir when you say Zoro should be the Sword of the Pirate King.

Still, as great as it was to finally see Robin have a big moment of acknowledging Luffy as the Pirate King, I really wish Oda had thought of some other way of doing it. This way only stirred up the eternal Zoro vs. Sanji fandom war and made it even more annoying than usual.

Pre timeskip it was Luffy ~ Zoro ≥ Sanji
Pre-Timeskip Luffy, Zoro and Sanji typically used to take on the strongest, second strongest and third strongest of their enemies, but Sanji used to win relatively easily while Zoro usually had a harder time dealing with his opponents (mainly in Alabasta and Enies Lobby)

Just remember Jack's bounty is barely under Katakuri's and Queen has 200+mil on Kata so yeah...
Considering how stupid the WG is, a lot of bounties are unreliable. It took Luffy until recently to get 1.5b and it's just because the world was trying to hide the fact he defeated 2 Shichibukai and led a massive break-out in Impel Down (not to mention they had no idea about his connections to each country he has visited, but tbh, we'd just keep that the case going forward).

Luffy would've been considered a world-class threat by the time he reached Marineford despite only being a mid-tier at the time. Only thing holding him back was lack of Haki.

Honestly, even his current bounty would be a good amount higher, but we don't know how the WG handles increase in bounties (like... 50 million for terrorizing a city, 10 million for murder, etc), but we ALL know Luffy has had as much impact on the world as any of the Commanders by the time he entered Impel Down.

He should've tapped 1 billion after Impel Down, tbh. That incident was crippling to the WG, and so many people considered "threats to entire countries" just waltzed out. I swear they probably gave all the credit to Blackbeard, smh.

(But tbf, Jinbe did note that people above 500 million struggle to increase further since they're already considered a high-level threat to the WG, so hardly anything they do could give them a notable increase)

Sanji is both wings

Black Maria has illusion mist and not just random illusions. Her weapon makes fire.

Robin and Brook can see through illusions.

Robin has been holding back in every single one of her fights since she's never used this technique

Luffy's luck was brought up again

Law's scrubs heard Luffy's voice (stated by them)

gg stuff

Robin and Brook can see through illusions.

I don't know about them being able to see through illusions period - but Robin is just intelligent enough not to be tricked by seeing people that she knows to be dead.

I don't know about them being able to see through illusions period - but Robin is just intelligent enough not to be tricked by seeing people that she knows to be dead.
Topic is brought up here, any discussion about it can be discussed here since we have an active Wano abilities CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back