• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1007: Mr. Racoon dog (Official Release)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump anime episode dropped.

If the anime was canon I would’ve worked on Prime Rayleigh and Gaban profiles.

Rayleigh blocked Marco with a Buso finger? No wonder it hurt when he flicked Luffy.

Gaban matched Oden? Roger Pirate is full of people who can beat Kaido lmao
A lot of emphasis was put on Gaban this episode, and the anime has shown time and time again that the people behind it have way more knowledge on what events will take place in the future than we do. I feel like he is bound to have a major role in the future.

A lot of emphasis was put on Gaban this episode, and the anime has shown time and time again that the people behind it have way more knowledge on what events will take place in the future than we do. I feel like he is bound to have a major role in the future.
Most likely he's alive. Might pop up in the end of the story

Roger, Rayleigh and Gaben seem like the OG Monster Trio.

I will say tho I think Current Kaido is definitely different than the Kaido Oden beat, Sengoku stated that he is currently at his strongest and I think a big thing in that fight was Kaidos CIS biting him in the ass cause it looked like he was doing his usual fly around and tank shit which doesnt seem on people at that level. He handles BM differently and doesnt just tank shit to tank it. Not saying Kaido would win just that Current Kaido may not just get rolled.

Im curious where Gaben is rn.

I will say tho I think Current Kaido is definitely different than the Kaido Oden beat, Sengoku stated that he is currently at his strongest and I think a big thing in that fight was Kaidos CIS biting him in the ass cause it looked like he was doing his usual fly around and tank shit which doesnt seem on people at that level. He handles BM differently and doesnt just tank shit to tank it. Not saying Kaido would win just that Current Kaido may not just get rolled.
The Kaido that Oden fought
  1. Had his devil fruit for a short period of time
  2. Didn't go hybrid
  3. Unexperienced
  4. Fresh off of a rookie pirate life (just went big)
Oden beat a Kaido who was unexperienced. Kaido now would give a huge issue to Oden I'm assuming

I agree. Oden at his peak was just plain more dangerous than Kaido in a straight fight.

I agree. Oden at his peak was just plain more dangerous than Kaido in a straight fight.
20 years ago? I agree, Oden would probably defeat even Hybrid Kaido (the form that seems to be his trump card). But current Kaido is another monster, and one i don't see Oden (from 20 years ago) defeating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back