• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gewsbumpz_dude

Username Only
Not gonna beat around the bush. The current profiles of the Janitor and Willy are bad, and I made rewrites of them because I recently watched through the movie and read the prequel comics.....because they exist.

Current Profiles;
The Janitor

Willy the Weasel

My Rewrites the Willy rewrite is the better rewrite;
The Janitor

Willy the Weasel

I'll just let you compare the two together. Be nice in the comics for mama Gewy, because I'm tired and sick as a dog right now.

Looking better, and I agree those profiles are bad atm. Also, wasn't Willy shown to move so fast that human eyes didn't really track his movement. Like he looked like he sort of teleported behind the Sherriff lady. Are we sure that's actually teleportation or just simply being able to move faster than the eye can track?

No seriously, next time I decide to make files for a fairly obscure horror verse I'm going to you Gews, Dark Deception would love scans and honestly probably an AP upgrade thanks to Hangry

Also I didn't even know it had comics-

Looking better, and I agree those profiles are bad atm. Also, wasn't Willy shown to move so fast that human eyes didn't really track his movement. Like he looked like he sort of teleported behind the Sherriff lady. Are we sure that's actually teleportation or just simply being able to move faster than the eye can track?
Good question. Actually have been mixed on that one, it seems like it can be interpreted either way. Although the animatronics in general have consistently shown to be capable of blitzing humans like that. What made me think otherwise was this instance with Gus the Gorilla in the bathroom stalls, he just sorta appears too.

Good question. Actually have been mixed on that one, it seems like it can be interpreted either way. Although the animatronics in general have consistently shown to be capable of blitzing humans like that. What made me think otherwise was this instance with Gus the Gorilla in the bathroom stalls, he just sorta appears too.
I'm gonna list this as a possibly, how does that sound?

Also should I change the Peak Human to Superhuman speed to just Subsonic, or just keep it how it is?

You can apply the changes, yeah.

Back