• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This revision sets to take into account from a official Lupin spin-off manga called Lupin III Neighbor World Princess, there is only 1 fan translation of it and it's not that good and is heavily outdated, so I will be relying on the translations from DeepL and Prepostseo for help due to the nature of this unless the feat in question can be seen via visuals alone.

Now, before I start listing any revision stuff I have to explain why the manga can be considered legit. It's a official spin-off that has the cast Isekai'd into another world, Lupin as a franchise has various form of supernatural elements such as ancient curses, time travelers from the future, and hell we even have the actual biblical hell and heaven in this franchise. Lupin getting sent to a fantasy world is far from the weirdest thing that's happened.

Non-Isekai Related Revisions:

This is meant to go over revisions I didn't notice during the last one that don't relate to the manga at all

Lupin, Zenigata, and Fujiko should have all their guns upgraded to hundreds of meters due to having incredibly high marksman skills and the fact the wiki accepts this range for the average firearm anyway. Jigen meanwhile should get Probably at least kilometers if not tens of kilometers in range for his snipers due to him having a sniper battle at this valley (I put a request for it to be calculated so once the range is given the probably will be altered to the accepted range)

Lupin's limited information analysis should just be replaced by Analytical Prediction, the feat itself is literally just him predicting every possible future event

Goemon and Jigen also should have underwater breathing type 1, forgot to give Jigen that in the last revision despite him being right there and in the first episode of part 5 Goemon is seen using his own aqualung and is stated to be capable of swimming underwater without it on his intelligence section

I prepose a new tab on Goemon's page specifically for the Zantetsuken, the sword itself has it's own tier above Goemon, has abilities unique to itself, and characters like Lupin and Fujiko have been shown to use it for themselves. I also wish to add the Zantetsuken to their optional equipment for them, Fujiko's source is here at 4:50 (yes, that is canon, no they don't actually have super powers in that scene) which grants her the full blade while Lupin get's a shard of it thanks to Mystery of Mamo (don't know why it wasn't on his optional equipment to begin with, it's a feat we use for him)

Zantetsuken should also be given a durability rating of 8-B on account of it not being harmed during it's own cutting feat.

Everything here should be fine regardless of the outcome of the rest of the list, due to it being basic stuff for the series as a whole

Actual Isekai Stuff:

Goemon
  • Zantetsuken
    • Zantetsuken gains a resistance to Corrosion Inducement due to being able to slice a slime without melting
    • Zantetsuken gains a resistance to Magic, is classified as an Enchanted Weapon (don't know if that has a proper classification on here or if I just list it as Magic Weapon), is capable of Magic Destruction + Absorbtion, can counter Magical Elemental Intangibility + Magical Regeneration (At least High-Mid, Likely High) and has Adaptation to Magic. Goemon faced a man capable of regenerating his body via his magic ability to transform, create, and manipulate sand. Goemon's Zantetsuken has Mithril in it which is capable of doing all of those things due to it's ability to adapt to magic. However it should be noted Goemon can remove these traits if he wishes and will refuse to use them if he believe he's in an honorable duel against his opponent.
    • Without any of the Mithril traits, Goemon is still capable of bypassing Elemental Intangibility and Regeneration due to him being capable of slicing elemental beings thanks to his precision, bypassing their nature entirely. This should also apply to other elements Goemon has been shown to interact with like Lightning and Light hence the likely High rating.
    • Get's it's own resistance to fire
    • Limited Elemental Manipulation and Statistic Amplification: If Zantetsuken is engulfed by an element, it can proceed to wield it to drastically amp it's stats depending on the element and environment, though it's incapable of doing this by itself and would rely on an ally/enemy with an element to use.
  • Goemon himself
    • Should get Superhuman Precision on account of slicing each individual grain of sand

Daisuke Jigen
  • Construction - Jigen is capable of creating weapons and blueprints for different weapons and tools, which isn't limited to guns and swords but also motorized machines.
  • Trajectory Based Analytical Prediction - could predict where a air manipulated attack that he couldn't see or hear would come based on watching the wind flow. Had his bullets being reflected away via wind magic, but was able to ricochet a bullet off of another one in order to hit his target via predicting where the shots would go.

Lupin III
  • Resistance to Type 2 Corruption, Telepathy, and Soul Manipulation, Lupin was capable of grabbing a cursed item which attempted to corrupt his mind and soul but Lupin however stopped it completely simply by mentally touching it.
  • Uncalculated Combat Speed Feats -These are feats that haven't been calc'd yet, but they can fit into Lupin's current speeds until they get something confirmed
    • Lupin is seen dodging a danmaku barrage of light based barrage. The scene describes it both as lasers and photons, and it isn't franchise's first or second time having a light based feat. (Goes to Possibly Relativistic)
    • Seen dodging magical lightning (goes to Massively Hypersonic)
  • New Pressure Points, one that shakes the brain to Status Inflict disoriented vision and one that Durability Negates with an armor destroying technique, which is enhanced when Lupin is fighting alongside someone with comparable martial art skills
  • The car can fly
  • Additional Social Influence feat, was able to charm a monster girl into not wanting to eat him and instead fall in love with him

Koichi Zenigata
  • Was capable of decimating a bulletproof Gargoyle with a combination of his Lifting Strength and martial arts
  • Weapon Mastery should include his Jutte
  • Pressure Points, Durability Negates with an armor destroying technique, which is enhanced when Zenigata is fighting alongside someone with comparable martial art skills
  • Limited Paralysis Inducement and Attack Reflection - By using his opponent's power and speed through Judo, he can overwhelm a physically superior opponent in order to force them to put all of their force into their arms preventing them from moving and leave them vulnerable to being thrown, even if they have additional limbs. It can be countered via an opponent applying less force into their movements
  • Resistance to fire manipulation

Fujiko Mine
  • Gets nothing but fanservice in this manga, L bozo

Last edited:
I have to admit that i never heard about this manga before, i will check It just to see how its like.

Anywatly i'm more familiar with the Anime/OVAs than any Manga, so i can't trully confirm if this its canon.

But due of the series's already loose canonicity, unless there are direct contraddiction, i think its fine to use It.

I have to admit that i never heard about this manga before, i will check It just to see how its like.

Anywatly i'm more familiar with the Anime/OVAs than any Manga, so i can't trully confirm if this its canon.

But due of the series's already loose canonicity, unless there are direct contraddiction, i think its fine to use It.
There's nothing that directly says or implies it's not canon, the entire premise is "Lupin and the gang steal some gold from that once belonged to a country that doesn't exist, and during a chase with Zenigata they end up finding a series of doors that teleport them into another world"

All the characters are effectively the exact same in terms of personality and skillset, the only difference is the scenarios they are in.

In terms of something that can directly tie it to "main continuity" (as if that exists), in one of the more recent chapters after Lupin has an interaction with this worlds "Godly Being" that's responsible for all the magic in the world, it's being stated that this isn't the first time Lupin has met "God" before and directly references Mamo.

I would recommended it for people to read, if it wasn't for the fact that it's less than 7% fan translated (and not even that good of one) from years ago. It shows the characters interacting in a new world in a way that makes complete sense for them, Jigen gets along with the dwarfs, Goemon the elves, Lupin steals a princess for the 18 billionth time, and Zenigata helps out the local guard. Even with the language gap the art of the series is actually pretty good and knows how to really sell some character expressions, with there being not one but two examples of Lupin going full Part 1/bloodlusted mode due to being told that his enemy has killed someone (first example is Zenigata, the other is Goemon and Jigen).

There are plenty of other spin off mangas (many of which lack translation), but the ones that seem the most interesting seem to be the Zenigata manga, due to it being a mystery manga that shows off Pop's intelligence, the Goemon manga, due to it being Goemon and you can tell by my post that he seems to get the most stuff out of spin off stuff, and Fujiko's manga which could have anywhere between '1 millionth nothing' to 'actually noteworthy revisions'. I just went for the Isekai Manga first due to it lacking any obvious contradictions + it's the easiest to find feats for on account of the more visual nature of fantasy.

Last edited:
And now I wait for the staff to look at this and approve it

cover3.jpg

Back