• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

On the account of spiral energy

In the series' concept(TTGL), Spiral Power is the power of evolution, generated by beings capable of doing so, like humans and other DNA-based animals, whose spiral double helix molecular structure allows them to get stronger through the generations. Spiral Power is what connects spiral beings to the universe. Beastme, because they do not reproduce naturally, cannot evolve, thus are unable to produce Spiral Power. The amount of Spiral Power produced by an individual may vary and is based not only on its own limitations, but also its immediate will to survive and persevere.

Spiral Power has both infinite potential and applications - it has been known to regenerate and grow new parts on machines to a galactic scale, and even create tunnels through spacetime. One of its most prevalent applications in the series is in weaponry: Spiral-enhanced ammunition provides phenomenal stopping power, making a simple shotgun capable of damaging a
Mugan, while Spiral-based warheads and energy beams demonstrate destructive power far in excess of nuclear weapons.

My Question is what do you think the excess of it's ability caps at?

How far can one evove in TTGL?

I don't think we can say if it has a forseeable cap at the moment since it runs on manliness or something.

Maybe if we see Alex Louis Armstrong showing of sparkle energy or John Cena rocking a dress, we can...

Idk.

John sona
John Sona.

If we take into account things like STTGL from the movie and allow Spiral Power to continue growing for a very, very long period of time, I suppose 2-A to High 2-A seems about right.

Makes me wonder how OP Simon would be if he could use Determination.

Since he literally generates infintie Spiral Energy by the end of the series.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
They're obviously pretty similar, yeah.
Hehe yeah, with all that "emotions make us stronger" gimmick. Maybe Simon should visit the underground. Oh wait, he already technically is from underground..

Spiral energy is said to have infinite potential and applications seem more of a plot device than determination.

(i wonder what a dream, the final form of determination does?)

FuaadMohamoud said:
Spiral energy is said to have infinite potential and applications seem more of a plot device than determination.
(i wonder what a dream, the final form of determination does?)
Well, Frisk does use actual Dreams during the final battle.

Back