• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vizer04

He/Him
t0i388isnlu61.jpg
4993268-pearl_from_steven_universe_by_racoonkun-d8o7th5.png

Both at 7-A and Speed Equalized.

Omni-Man (TV Series):

Pearl (Crystal Gems): 2 (@Bernkastelll and @The_Almighty_Wholesome)

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
So, Pearl downscales to a 7-A+, which means that she probably has AP advantage, not only it, but also Infinite stamina due having a non organic body which doesnt need to sleep/eat, and Pearl has over 10000 years of war and fights experience, which is a good advantage

also, these are 2 good pics

I think Pearl should win. Although Omni-Man is strong and extremely skilled in combat, Pearl is just is better in every other way. Like stated above, she might have an AP advantage and has an extreme stamina advantage. She also has as much experience if not more than Omni-Man and is likely more skilled. She can also summon her holo-pearls and can make fog to stress Omni out. Pearl also has better regeneration and has inorganic physiology, etc. Basically Pearl has everything to 1-UP anything Omni-Man could do. I’m voting Pearl.

Only win con I see is flight tbh, I guess throw her to space? But doesn't seem in character for Nolan. So might be a stomp

Yeah Nolan ain’t winning this
I mean, he could, the Gems can take even weeks to regen, pearl is one of these that prefer to take several days/weeks to regen, because a quick regen is troubleful, however, she is in a match here, she wont just take a lot of time in a Gem state knowing that Omni Man can kill her, so, she will choose to quickly regen, anyways, if
Nolan destroy her Gem, he instantly wins, as if a Gem is broken, gg, Pearl gem is that thing in her head, the big problem is because Pearl AP most likely is far above Omni Man, and also combat experience
Pearlflashback.png

I mean, he could, the Gems can take even weeks to regen, pearl is one of these that prefer to take several days/weeks to regen, because a quick regen is troubleful, however, she is in a match here, she wont just take a lot of time in a Gem state knowing that Omni Man can kill her, so, she will choose to quickly regen, anyways, if
Nolan destroy her Gem, he instantly wins, as if a Gem is broken, gg, Pearl gem is that thing in her head, the big problem is because Pearl AP most likely is far above Omni Man, and also combat experience
Pearlflashback.png
Anyways, Pearl can make several Holo-Pearls, each one with the same AP as the real Pearl, which means a lot of 7-A that massively outscales above Omni Man AP, as shown here, she could even make 4 Holo Pearls to train steven and connie

This is pretty much just a stomp now. His only 2 wincons are basically useless, as he doesn't BFR people to space with flight, and if he did try that, Pearl can just stop it with her AP. And for the gem thing. He'd have no way of knowing and Pearl's superior skill and AP prevents him from doing such a thing.

He'd have no way of knowing
He kinda can, as Pearl summons her weapons directly from her Gem, and it constantly shines, so yeah, but the AP gap is too big, Pearl downscales to a 7-A+ character, not only but, she could tank hits from a fusion of that 7-A+ character with other 7-A character that also downscales to a 7-A+ feat, and fusions are FAR stronger than their base forms

As we can see, Omni-Man has an AP advantage of 1.26 times. However, Pearl has much better stamina:
Stamina

Omni-Man's Stamina (Very High) < Pearl's Stamina (Limitless)
Which means that as long as she doesn't get too close and waits until he's tired, she can win. But that won't be easy given that Omni-Man can use shockwaves.
Range

Pearl's Range (Dozens of meters) < Omni-Man's Range (Hundreds of meters with shockwaves)
That being said, Pearl isn't completely helpless at close range battle thanks to her superior LS:
All in all, this battle seems really close and not too reliant on hax (because neither of them have that much hax anyway)

Turns out Omni-Man's AP is superior (Not by a lot but still viable) :
Pearl actually greatly upscales from 274 Megatons, and while I’m pretty sure Omni-Man upscales too, he doesn’t upscale as much as Pearl, so she’d probably have at least a slight edge (Rubies no-sell 274 Megatons, gems on Amethyst’s level fodderize Rubies, and Pearl could blitz and one-shot multiple Quartz Soldiers who should be at least on par with Amethyst, as well as shatter a large amount of the rock that made up the communication hub with a single kick, while multiple strikes from Amethyst could barely chip it)

Pearl actually greatly upscales from 274 Megatons, and while I’m pretty sure Omni-Man upscales too, he doesn’t upscale as much as Pearl, so she’d probably have at least a slight edge (Rubies no-sell 274 Megatons, gems on Amethyst’s level fodderize Rubies, and Pearl could blitz and one-shot multiple Quartz Soldiers who should be at least on par with Amethyst, as well as shatter a large amount of the rock that made up the communication hub with a single kick, while multiple strikes from Amethyst could barely chip it)
weren't they gonna be upgraded to 6-C tho?

Back