• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Okay why exactly am i making this match? (Beta Ray Bill vs Power Girl)

Weird Horse man with Lightning God Costume: 7

Blonde Alien Girl who is the Ms. Fanservice of Comic books

Rules

Both 4-B (both are at their peak)

In-Character

knowledge of each other (okay here's the thing if both have knowledge of each other, would they still act in-character/because i said in-character so would they remain in-character even if they have knowledge. Marvel and DC members tell me how either would act if they had knowledge of the other. would they act like their bloodlusted or would they stay in-character. please let me know so i can fix the op if necessary)

Speed is not equalized

they are 30 ft apart

Battle takes place near Princess Rosalina's Comet Observatory

Edit:

Forgot to say

Win via death or incap

so both combatants can either kill or incap the other. (whatever makes the match fair/not a stomp)

Last edited:
hmm superman has phasing intagibility.

is that kryptonian thing. if so then karen has it.

but here's the problem beta has energy attacks. (are they immaterial) if so he can possibly hit her.

because her intag "does not necessarily allow the user to phase through immaterial energy-based attacks"

Apparently, lockjaw is comparable to the hulk who scales to Thor, who comparable to beta. So yikes for Power.

that just depends if karen can beat him up before he can summon that dog.

so Advantages for either side

Karen

• Has freeze breath
  • energy absorption
  • heat vision
  • Intangibility (provided she doesn't get hit by beta's energy blasts if they are immaterial)
Beta
  • while energy can possibly be absorbed. could be used to hit karen while intangible
  • can summon lockjaw who can bfr or transmute karen.

Last edited:
beta does not run away from the fight, Stormbreaker should close the gap due to his magical nature, also heart vision will be absorbed by Bill and he can BFR with a portal.

Idk but Bill maybe should be able to hit Kara as it can affect Stardust which is basically energy

or BRB can just do this

question should i worry about this

Stormbreaker. An Uru hammer magically enchanted by Odin to grant him the same powers as Thor's Mjolnir (see Thor profile for details)

i thought he only had the powers of what was said on his profile

beta does not run away from the fight, Stormbreaker should close the gap due to his magical nature, also heart vision will be absorbed by Bill and he can BFR with a portal.

Idk but Bill maybe should be able to hit Kara as it can affect Stardust which is basically energy

or BRB can just do this

hey oliver after you read the op.

how does beta act if you give him knowledge

and how does power girl act if given knowledge.

will they remain in-character or no.

(should i remove the in-character thing if that's a no)?

what can Beta Ray Bill do against intangible?

energy blasts.

superman's intagibility is phasing. if it's part of being kryptonian

then powergirl may have it

and this

"However, this does not necessarily allow the user to phase through immaterial energy-based attacks. "

and if beta's energy blasts are immaterial then they can harm her despite intangibility

what about this?
  • Invulnerability: Due to the interaction of her dense molecular structure and supercharged bio-electric aura, Kara is nigh-invulnerable to extreme energy forces. In addition, she extends this protection against toxins and diseases.

what about this?
  • Invulnerability: Due to the interaction of her dense molecular structure and supercharged bio-electric aura, Kara is nigh-invulnerable to extreme energy forces. In addition, she extends this protection against toxins and diseases.

doesn't stop beta from summoning lockjaw (since they are near the observatory) and he can just bfr or transmute kara

Why you gotta do this to my wife bruh

But yeah, Karen doesn't have a lot of wincons here. She is mostly muscle (and durability with her dense structure and whatnot). But BRB got tons of wincons. And since he can summon lockjaw, who can bfr her or fight against her, then it almost feels one sided. Don't forget, Lockjaw is also solar system tier. Yeah. Feels like a stomp smh

If you unequalise speed, I think she would stand a better chance.

Why you gotta do this to my wife bruh

But yeah, Karen doesn't have a lot of wincons here. She is mostly muscle (and durability with her dense structure and whatnot). But BRB got tons of wincons. And since he can summon lockjaw, who can bfr her or fight against her, then it almost feels one sided. Don't forget, Lockjaw is also solar system tier. Yeah. Feels like a stomp smh

If you unequalise speed, I think she would stand a better chance.

okay then

Back