• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What points to him being perfectly capable of handling her in base?
I find it hard for him by your speculation to feel the need to use SM for Delta but not outright use it against Jigen.

It makes no sense, the statement was made in base whilst walking towards her, there's zero reason to assume he was going to use SM

This.

He refers to him not needing to fight. Stop tryna argue this weird possibility that he was boutta break out Sage mode when that's a clear reveal of his origins which was being kept from us and the characters in the narrative. He's clearly going to do a fire style or a clone which if you were reading his fight with Jigen are two regular jutsus he does off bat.
^

Some sort of power evolution? I clearly remember Jiraya saying a battle is what improves one's strength. That's a notion Kawaki wanted to use on Team 7 during the last Boruto chapter
Bee also says something similar about a real fight is a direct way to power up. But honestly you could probably say just the fact they became more into battle could've heightened their combative prowess after their first fight. It might make sense since they literally haven't fought anyone on their lvl in a while. I'd need to check for other instances of it happening though.

This isn't going to end lol. Perhaps someone should try to get power evolution or whatever accepted for post Jigen fight Naruto and Sasuke? That's the only way I see all this scaling making sense.

This isn't going to end lol. Perhaps someone should try to get power evolution or whatever accepted for post Jigen fight Naruto and Sasuke? That's the only way I see all this scaling making sense.
i told that it MAYBE was reactive power level but it seems that i could be right after all

Ok, I came up with a solution, how about this, we know that Kurama Sage Mode Naruto was the one that beat Toneri who scales to 199.25 Exatons. And SPSM is a form stronger than KSM and should scale above this whether he is suppressed or not. So I think while SPSM Naruto is suppressed, he should still be above KSM Mode.

So this is how it would go, KSM Naruto (199.25 Exatons) < Delta = Base Kashin Koji = 10% Jigen =< SPSM Naruto Suppressed =< Limiters Code < 100% SPSM Naruto (1.9 Zettatons which can be rounded off to 2 Zettatons) = New Era Sasuke < Sage Mode Kashin Koji (also reaches 2 Zettatons using the Sage Mode Multipier) <= 100% Jigen (As the difference between <10% and 100% is 10x [we get 2 Zettatons from simple multiplication]) < No Limiters Code < Ada <= Ishhiki Otsutsuki < Baryon Mode Naruto
If Reactive Evolutions seems far off, then I guess we can do this.

Jigen was at 10% chakra capacity do we scale Naruto when he fought Momo at 50% to be full on 50% weaker? No bc that’s not how chakra works and we all know that. So that’s not an anti feat for Koji jigen is still capable of 5-C attacks/durability in his 10% state.

Koji should definitely be 5-C he was literally made to kill jigen/ fight with Ishiki w/sm. Amado has made plenty of Androids stronger than jigen. so the smartest person in the world would send an android 10x weaker than delta in base to fight jigen? That logic makes absolutely no sense. Amado is not an idiot.

Base Koji should be 5-C flat out not possibly or likely.

Do better downplayers I can’t agree with these shit arguments we have to keep Naruto from getting 5-B….. ^ trolling

If we go with joshpiece's idea, where Chakra percentage does not equate to Statistics, then the only characters that would need to be Low 5-B are:

Sage Mode Kashin Koji (Tens times stronger than Base if his Base is accepted as 5-C),

True Form Isshiki (Scaling above Sage Mode Kashin Koji),

Baryon Mode Naruto (For initially overpowering Isshiki),

And possibly Code Without Limiters (For being stated to surpass Jigen and contain all of Isshiki's power).

Jigen, with 100% of his Chakra whether in Karma Seal or Otsutsuki Form, would still be 5-C and just have more stamina and Chakra to do Jutsu with.

If we go with joshpiece's idea, where Chakra percentage does not equate to Statistics, then the only characters that would need to be Low 5-B are:

Sage Mode Kashin Koji (Tens times stronger than Base if his Base is accepted as 5-C),

And possibly Code Without Limiters (For being stated to surpass Jigen and contain all of Isshiki's power).

Jigen, with 100% of his Chakra whether in Karma Seal or Otsutsuki Form, would still be 5-C and just have more stamina and Chakra to do Jutsu with.
Agree with this except add Naruto and Sasuke. Btw, not sure if this matters, but Sasuke kept up with Isshiki in sword fighting.

Last edited:
Agree with this except add Naruto and Sasuke. Btw, not sure if this matters, but Sasuke kept up with Isshiki in sword fighting.
The problem with that is that if Sasuke and Naruto become Low 5-B others would be Low 5-B (Delta, Base Koji, Jigen) the only solution would be to either give them New Keys or either treat their performance against Otsutsuki Form Jigen or Isshiki as outliers

The problem with that is that if Sasuke and Naruto become Low 5-B others would be Low 5-B (Delta, Base Koji, Jigen) the only solution would be to either give them New Keys or either treat their performance against Otsutsuki Form Jigen or Isshiki as outliers
New keys. They have better feats and statements after the Jigen fight. Only Isshiki would scale to those versions so it’s ok.

Not a possibly for Code, even with limits he's stated to be above jigen.
Ada also gets it
And any new Cyborgs as well.

We should drop the Delta scaling, altogether.

As Damage pointed out, the battle never occurred so we have no definitive proof of how Koji would have fared against Delta, and we should stop acting like we do. And, the argument that "Amado created him with the purpose of killing Isshiki" means squat when he clashed against Karma Jigen with less than 10% of his power and then struggled against a Partial Otsutsuki-fication Jigen. That "less than 10%" thing alone should discredit him being on the same level as Six Paths Sage Mode Naruto and Sasuke, considering they held their own fairly well against a healthy and well-rested Karma Jigen.

You think the scale is broken? Here, I'll fix it for you.
Baryon Mode Naruto > Isshiki >>> Partial Otsutuki-fication Jigen (100%) >>> Karma Jigen (100%) > Six Paths Sage Mode Naruto and Sasuke ~ Delta > Partial Otsutsuki-fication Jigen (less than 10%) >>> Karma Jigen (less than 10%) ~ Koji Kashin
See how this works?
Koji and Karma Jigen with less than 10% of his power are comparable, having brawled and kept up with each other.
Partial Otsutuki-ficiation Jigen is superior to the two of them by a wide margin.
Six Paths Sage Mode Naruto and Sasuke downscale from a full power Karma Jigen, and Delta is comparable to Naruto.
And then, Jigen just continues to grow stronger.
They have better feats and statements after the Jigen fight.
Which statements?
Because in the fight with Isshiki, they got absolutely mollywhopped.

Which statements?
Because in the fight with Isshiki, they got absolutely mollywhopped.
Shikamaru’ and Amado’s, I already sent scans before about Naruto tagging Isshiki and kicking him in the face which he didn’t just no sell.
naruto_and_sasuke.jpg

IMG_5763.JPG

also while in the Jigen fight they got basically one-shotted when Jigen used the partial otsutsuki form, in the Isshiki fight they put a fight for a longer time with a form that is stronger than the previus

In the fight with Isshiki. Sasuke and Naruto never bothered using their SPSM Kurama Avatar and the Perfect Susanoo. So if they got stronger, does it mean that Naruto without Kurama Avatar and Sasuke without Perfect Susanoo > the Naruto and Sasuke who both were using the said most powerful states in the Jigen fight? Did they really become that much stronger?
Shikamaru’ and Amado’s, I already sent scans before about Naruto tagging Isshiki and kicking him in the face which he didn’t just no sell.
This statement of Boruto saying their strength should be the same was made after Amado's and Shikamaru's. So it has more weight. Amado was also desperate there. He just hoped that they might win, but in fact, they should stand no chance.

naruto_and_sasuke.jpg

IMG_5763.JPG
"Only Naruto and Sasuke stand a chance against him" is the same thing as "Only our strongest heroes stand a chance against the strongest villain".
Konohagakure has nobody else in their corner that could only dream of being in the same room as Isshiki and surviving.

Are we to assume that Amado and Shikamaru are aware of the fullest extent of Isshiki's power? The only thing they saw was Isshiki dogging on Sage Mode Kashin; it's not like they could detect their power from through the projection.

Are we to assume that Amado and Shikamaru are aware of the fullest extent of Isshiki's power? The only thing they saw was Isshiki dogging on Sage Mode Kashin; it's not like they could detect their power from through the projection.
Amado should, he knows about Otsutsuki better then pm anyone, and designed Koji.

Yo maybe only Isshiki and baryon mode naruto should be low 5-b
they definitely should be. Momoshiki base scales to the toneri feat(196 Exatons), so does kinshiki. They fuse(390 something Exatons) and Naruto and sasuke should somewhat scale to that individually which jigen scaling above the addition of them. If we use the attack potency chart this would get jigen and anyone who scales above him to small planet level

less than 10% of his power
So you just ignored my whole argument…

He was at below 10% of his chakra capacity and recharging. Not 10% of his power this is just completely made up and is bs. Did Jigen suddenly become weaker fighting Naruto and Sasuke? No he was whooping their ass from 100% all the way to below 10% this argument is stupid and just wrong.

He was even weary of using a lot of chakra during the Naruto and Sasuke fight.

So you just ignored my whole argument…

He was at below 10% of his chakra capacity and recharging. Not 10% of his power this is just completely made up and is bs. Did Jigen suddenly become weaker fighting Naruto and Sasuke? No he was whooping their ass from 100% all the way to below 10% this argument is stupid and just wrong.

He was even weary of using a lot of chakra during the Naruto and Sasuke fight.

My apologies. Allow me to use more explicit statements, so the point is clearer.

"Jigen was severely drained in that battle against you. This is a perfect opportunity that we won't ever see again."
"Jigen's body can't keep pace with the power."
"What? Does your body hurt, Jigen?"
"Jigen is recharging in the back."

Kurama noted that Jigen was not wasting any Chakra on them, and throughout the fight, Jigen never used a single Ninjutsu, sticking to his Sukunahikona and hand-to-hand combat, even absorbing Naruto and Sasuke's Ninjutsu.

Jigen was not running on low Chakra after that battle. His body was reaching its limit due to being incapable of properly containing Isshiki's power and due to engaging in combat with the two and putting in so much effort. His physical ability itself was hampered.

Still you haven’t debunked my statements Jigen was still 5-C. his body was cracked and was still whooping Naruto and sasuke.

Also his crystal in the middle of his body was recovered showing he was still around the same state of the beginning of the Naruto and Sasuke fight. With it only cracking towards the end when he was spamming his abilities.

Still you haven’t debunked my statements Jigen was still 5-C. his body was cracked and was still whooping Naruto and sasuke.

Also his crystal in the middle of his body was recovered showing he was still around the same state of the beginning of the Naruto and Sasuke fight. With it only cracking towards the end when he was spamming his abilities.

Joshpiece makes a lot of sense here imo.

So once again your not debunking my statements I’m starting to think you just agree.

Jigen with Karma is 5-C? Partial otsutsuki form is just the second form of the karma

Koji is 5-C in base you can’t avoid it or debunk it.

Wtv value he scales too should be x10 with SM whatever that produces should be scaled to Baryon mode Naruto Ishiki Code w/white karma and SM Koji. Nobody else

Codes base should still just be 5-C

Jigen with Karma is 5-C?
Yep. With the Karma, at full strength, he battled with SPSM Naruto and Sasuke.
When he fought Kashin, though, he at less than ten percent of his full strength; his body was still recovering from damaging itself.

Are you starting to get what I'm saying?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back