• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Borushiki's tier 80% of base Momoshiki's?

Otherwise his rating comes from fighting a Rinnegan-less Sasuke, who we don't know the strength of. Teen Sasuke for example, before getting the Rinnegan, was 7-A without Susanoo.

unknown.png

Just gonna throw this onto the table.

So what are we deciding on, Unknown for Base Kashin Koji and 5-C with Sage Mode or 5-C Base and Low 5-B with Sage Mode?

I think 5-C base, and low Low 5-B make the most sense.
Should be able to beat up Delta (was confident in doing so)
Was made to be the one to beat Jigen (Amado statements)
Strong enough to somewhat fight weak Jigen

What's the issue?

I think 5-C base, and low Low 5-B make the most sense.
Should be able to beat up Delta (was confident in doing so)
Was made to be the one to beat Jigen (Amado statements)
Strong enough to somewhat fight weak Jigen

What's the issue?
Basically, the argument is that the fight with Delta didn't happen and that he was going to use Sage Mode against Delta. But KK using Sage Mode against Delta can't be proved but neither does KK fighting Delta only in base be proved.

Basically, the argument is that the fight with Delta didn't happen and that he was going to use Sage Mode against Delta. But KK using Sage Mode against Delta can't be proved but neither does KK fighting Delta only in base be proved.
That's just down right false. he clearly goes for what looks like fire style or clones. sage mode hand signs dont eve look like that.
Also it we would've seen the pigment around his face
image2.png

Would've given a noise indicator.
image1.png

Handsigns for fire
image0.png

What he does against Delta.

He says don’t bother, not something like “You’re going to need to going into that form” or something like that. He doesn’t seem to think Delta will be much of a deal to Koji. Of course he doesn’t say something like “you’re going to need a ten times amp to beat her”. I think if this thread REALLY can’t get to a conclusion, why not just do a possibly low 5-b?

How so? I don't see Amado saying anything about his base form there.
I don't see Amado saying anything about his Sage Mode there.
Both these arguments are bad (I think that’s what Null was trying to point out by making his response be a parody of sorts).

With equal interpretation both these claims are equally valid since none has any evidence outside the claim itself. So we should look at which form the context of the statement refers to.

The statement was made while KK was in base, making the scene contextualized to refer to base KK.

The statement was made while KK was in base, making the scene contextualized to refer to base KK.

That presumes that if Kashin Koji ever starts a fight in base, then he'd never switch over to Sage Mode.

Until you have evidence that he’d use Sage Mode against Delta, that is pure speculation. Like outside of guessing what evidence points to him needing Sage Mode?
What points to him being perfectly capable of handling her in base?

It's an entirely unknown fight and a terrible basis for changing the scaling of all these characters.

It isn’t really a terrible basis. This is only affecting a few characters anyways. (This is why I said possibly low 5-b would be a fair compromise.)

Both these arguments are bad (I think that’s what Null was trying to point out by making his response be a parody of sorts).

With equal interpretation both these claims are equally valid since none has any evidence outside the claim itself. So we should look at which form the context of the statement refers to.

This.

He refers to him not needing to fight. Stop tryna argue this weird possibility that he was boutta break out Sage mode when that's a clear reveal of his origins which was being kept from us and the characters in the narrative. He's clearly going to do a fire style or a clone which if you were reading his fight with Jigen are two regular jutsus he does off bat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back