• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, Boruto is just saying they wouldn’t do anything to Isshiki if Jigen dogged on them, doesn’t mean they can’t be more powerful, just that there is a significant gap between Jigen and Isshiki.

Why aren't you guys just using the statement sasuke says for the Kara members all being Otsutski level?

Amount of chakra + chakra control = strength of ninja and the only person that was told to have shit chakra control was Part I Naruto because of Kurama

image0.png

here

I haven't read boruto in a while but going by this Koji scaling would Konohamaru not also scale to this now? They clashed rasengans after all and swapped as well.

More I look at this and omg but it seems like Sasuke's statement is more in reference to the mark and not their overall powers.

That's not a reason to hate a manga, the author doesn't give a f#ck about power scaling, he is just writing stories, he doesnt care that cRosS bAtTLe pLatAfOrMs would have problems while ''powerscaling'' it
No man, Kodachi really messed with the scaling. Naruto's scaling had much more consistency and much more flat out scaling. Boruto is just crazy. And also if you're writing a story shouldn't things within it be consistent and actually focus on the battle aspect?

No man, Kodachi really messed with the scaling. Naruto's scaling had much more consistency and much more flat out scaling. Boruto is just crazy. And also if you're writing a story shouldn't things within it be consistent and actually focus on the battle aspect?
Yeah, but as I said, the battle can be said that Naruto and Sasuke actually had more ''prep'' and ''knowledge'' than the others

Yeah, indeed, but hating the series because ''its hard to power scale'' shouldnt be a reason
Of course it’a not just because of that, the manga to me feels so rush and i know it’s monthly series so they have to keep the plot constantly engaging but it’s really make the series feels really rush imo.

Kara:

1.)Jigen - Matched Naruto / Sasuke and at 100%, completely smacked them.

2.)Delta - Could Physically Match Naruto, Make him bleed and bruise him up with Strikes.

3.)KK - Could Fight Sub 10% Jigen and with SM Multiplier is in Naruto/Sasuke Ballpark. (Confident he could Take Delta but no fight or Clash Occurred).

4.)Boro - Has Hype from Code in Manga (Retconned in Anime) and struggled against Team 7. Routinely Overpowered by Karma Enhanced.

5.)Deepa - Ultimately beat by s weaker Team 7 that fought Boro.

6.)Victor - At Best Relative to Three Great Sanin.

7.)Code - Feats only against Fodder. Statements from Amado put him w/o Limiters over Jigen. Stated by Isshiki his Karma is power only and stated himself to be relative to Naruto/Sasuke.

8.)Amado - GG w/ Prep.

Based on these facts, Sasuke’s Otsutsuki statement shouldn’t be taken literally. He had no real info on the individuals and at best would’ve had info on Deepa and Victor and they clearly weren't Otsutsuki level. Afterall, Sasuke’s Statement was just a hypothe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back