• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KK's ratings should be like this:

At least 7-A (At least comparable to Jiraiya), likely far higher, 5-C with Sage Mode (Was confident that he could beat Delta. Managed to hold his own against 10% Jigen)

Exactly what Shadow said, SPSM is drastically far above KSM, so while suppressed SPSM Naruto should at least scale to or above KSM Naruto.

That is not how that works at all.

Naruto constantly swapped between Sage Mode, Kurama Chakra Mode, and Kurama Mode throughout the Great Ninja War, despite being able to enter the much more powerful latter form at will.

Naruto used Kurama Chakra Mode in The Last, even though he had access to Kurama Mode and Six Paths Sage Mode, unless you care to argue that he could not access either of those forms in that movie, which, no.

Naruto constantly swapped between Sage Mode, Kurama Chakra Mode, and Kurama Mode throughout the Great Ninja War, despite being able to enter the much more powerful latter form at will.

Naruto used Kurama Chakra Mode in The Last, even though he had access to Kurama Mode and Six Paths Sage Mode, unless you care to argue that he could not access either of those forms in that movie, which, no.
Naruto used Kurama Sage Mode

Naruto constantly swapped between Sage Mode, Kurama Chakra Mode, and Kurama Mode throughout the Great Ninja War
False equivalence. Naruto would switch forms based on the situation because each form gave him Unique attributes not Available to the other. Sage Mode Naruto grants him superior Reactions compared to his KCM forms aswell as the ability to hurt beings like Juubito, Naruto would only revert back to KCM 1 during the war when he was on cooldown, other than that he would consistently use KCM2 when it was needed.

It's for this reason why it's a big deal when Naruto fuses his sage mode and Kurama mode.

What if Koji was “Unknown, possibly 5-C (confident he could defeat Delta), possibly Low 5-B with Sage Mode (10x multiplier)”?

Sub 10% Jigen would be “[Whatever he is], possibly 5-C (boxed up KK)”

100% Jigen, Isshiki, no limiter Code, and Baryon Mode Naruto would be “5-C, possibly Low 5-B”

Regarding the whole “but Amado said Naruto and Sasuke would have a better shot”, isn’t it stated that for those two the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. So Amado would be say you two + your synergy is better than one Koji.

What if Koji was “Unknown, possibly 5-C (confident he could defeat Delta), possibly Low 5-B with Sage Mode (10x multiplier)”?

Sub 10% Jigen would be “[Whatever he is], possibly 5-C (boxed up KK)”

100% Jigen, Isshiki, no limiter Code, and Baryon Mode Naruto would be “5-C, possibly Low 5-B”

Regarding the whole “but Amado said Naruto and Sasuke would have a better shot”, isn’t it stated that for those two the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. So Amado would be say you two + your synergy is better than one Koji.
So SM KK can stomp Delta?

Naruto and Sasuke go from getting obliterated by 100% Jigen to being able to briefly hold their own against Isshiki iirc. To me that would seem like that got stronger. So if there’s a new key of Naruto/Sasuke that is different from the one Delta scales to I could see them scaling to the “possibly Low 5-B”.

Naruto and Sasuke go from getting obliterated by 100% Jigen to being able to briefly hold their own against Isshiki iirc. To me that would seem like that got stronger. So if there’s a new key of Naruto/Sasuke that is different from the one Delta scales to I could see them scaling to the “possibly Low 5-B”.
could they possibly posses some kind of Reactive power level?
just a question

I mean did Jigen really use 100% of his full power? He easily took them down without showing signs of exerting force.

Code pre Isshiki death is possibly possibly low 5-b.

could they possibly posses some kind of Reactive power level?
just a question
I don't think so. Boruto comments that their strength should be the same as before. I just reread the chapter and I don't see they are holding their own against Isshiki. They were stomped. Naruto and Sasuke didn't bother using Kurama Avatar and Susanoo. They just got stomped until Naruto used Baryon Mode.

Disagree with KK scaling to 5-C in base. There is nothing to base that plus its nonsensical. Yes, KK was confident he could take on Delta but as stated before, as there was no fight, clash or anything, we can’t arbitrarily assert that “Base Koji” could do it. 10% Jigen is High 6-A+ Being at 10% (Less than 10% Is stated) thus with SM, Koji would be in the same Ball Park as Naruto and Sasuke though likely a little weaker given Amado’s statement.

Please, lets not throw logic out the window here. Base Koji cannot scale to 5-C.

How did they get stronger? They didn't do any training or acquire any new sources of power (aside from Naruto's Baryon Mode).

I mean did Jigen really use 100% of his full power? He easily took them down without showing signs of exerting force.
Also the same could be said for Koji as he still had trouble dealing with Base Jigen who had less than 10% of his Chakra back and then later got kicked away by a casual Otsutsuki Form Jigen who should have even less Chakra than before evident when later on he no longer had Chakra to shrink the natural flames from Koji's trap.

it's entirely possible for characters to be the same strength and perform differently in different fights. you see this a lot in IRL where boxers don't always perform at their best.
so it's entirely possible Naruto and Sasuke were not at their best when fighting Jigen (I'm referring to skill and battlefield awareness not raw power)

but it's also possible they just got stronger because of Plot in which case a new Key would be Needed.

Disagree with KK scaling to 5-C in base. There is nothing to base that plus its nonsensical. Yes, KK was confident he could take on Delta but as stated before, as there was no fight, clash or anything, we can’t arbitrarily assert that “Base Koji” could do it. 10% Jigen is High 6-A+ Being at 10% (Less than 10% Is stated) thus with SM, Koji would be in the same Ball Park as Naruto and Sasuke though likely a little weaker given Amado’s statement.

Please, lets not throw logic out the window here. Base Koji cannot scale to 5-C.
Yet we scale Code to 5-C by using Amado's statements alone, why wouldn't the same be applied for KK when Amado stated that he was made for the purpose of killing Jigen or that he didn't seem bothered by Delta, and shut her down to let KK save his strength.

Yet we scale Code to 5-C by using Amado's statements alone, why wouldn't the same be applied for KK when Amado stated that he was made for the purpose of killing Jigen or that he didn't seem bothered by Delta, and shut her down to let KK save his strength.
Because unlike Code, KK actually have feats that say his Base Can’t do it. Only his SM has the power to contend with Delta and handle her.
It would be like trying to scsle Boruto, Kawaki, Mitsuki and Sarada to 5-C just because they could fight and harm Boro who, in the manga, is implied to be over Delta (But just like Base Koji, his feats say otherwise).

Because unlike Code, KK actually have feats that say his Base Can’t do it. Only his SM has the power to contend with Delta and handle her.
It would be like trying to scsle Boruto, Kawaki, Mitsuki and Sarada to 5-C just because they could fight and harm Boro who, in the manga, is implied to be over Delta (But just like Base Koji, his feats say otherwise).
But we don't know if he was going to use SM against Delta or not. In any case, are you suggesting that Base Kashin Koji should be Unknown and 5-C with Sage Mode?

Code should probably also be Unknown tbh. He hasn't been involved in any proper fights yet.

But we don't know if he was going to use SM against Delta or not. In any case, are you suggesting that Base Kashin Koji should be Unknown and 5-C with Sage Mode?
We don’t have to know if he was. We have other evidences that prove that is the only logical case. Sub 10% Jigen isn’t 5-C. Bass Koji can fight him equally at that level. SM Koji is in the same Ball Park as Naruto and Sasuke due to the multiplier.

We know Delta is also in that ballpark. We agree that 2+2= 4, right? Then logic would dictate that based on the feats and information we know, SM Koji can contend with Delta and His Base Can’t via his feats. Therefore we can accurate assume that Koji would’ve had to use SM against Delta and that makes the most sense and less assumptions have to be made. Occams Razor. Etc.

I think the context of the situation matters

Amado_Plan.jpeg
Amado_Plan_2.jpeg
Amado_Plan_3.jpeg
Amado_Plan_4.jpeg

Even though Amado stated that Koji was made for the purpose of killing Jigen it seems that Koji is only capable of killing Jigen when certain conditions are met.

Naruto consistently has gotten more powerful without training and such. Going from boxing with Juubidara, to clashing with Kaguya and giving her trouble.
Actually, Naruto and Sasuke were giving Madara a hard time immediately after gaining their superpowers; they were still getting accustomed to Six Paths Sage Mode and the Rinnegan, respectively. Even after Madara gained both Rinnegan, Naruto barely broke a sweat while taking on his Limbo clones and destroying his meteors. As the fight went on, Naruto got more comfortable with his powers and with the Tailed Beasts, so his combat ability obviously went up as well, climaxing with the Chibaku Tensei.

Actually, Naruto and Sasuke were giving Madara a hard time immediately after gaining their superpowers; they were still getting accustomed to Six Paths Sage Mode and the Rinnegan, respectively. Even after Madara gained both Rinnegan, Naruto barely broke a sweat while taking on his Limbo clones and destroying his meteors. As the fight went on, Naruto got more comfortable with his powers and with the Tailed Beasts, so his combat ability obviously went up as well, climaxing with the Chibaku Tensei.
OK i know i will be repetitive and annoying but i want to ask is this a example of reactive power leve?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back