• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah... This scaling looks real wonky.
It’s boruto manga they do wtv and leave it to the anime to fix.
For all we know Kashin Koji was about to go Sage Mode to take her down.
BIG assumption and to me it looks like he’s finna launch a fire style jutsu.

This looks good for the time being. I have an assumption being the Boruto anime might change a couple of things but overall I agree for right now.

So the scale atm is Delta ~ base KK ~ sub 10% Jigen < Sage KK ~ 100% Jigen < Isshiki ~< Baryon Mode Naruto? Where Sage KK and up is Low 5-B?

Looking at the scans provided, it seems like KK was confident he could scrap with Delta, and Amado’s “don’t bother” seems to support them being relative. While they don’t directly box each other up, I feel like a “possibly” rating could work at bare minimum for KK. Oh and Amado made KK with the express purpose of killing Jigen no? And Amado can make Jigen caliber androids. Then follow the chain and people that scale to Isshiki are “5-C, possibly Low 5-B”. Albeit the anime could expand upon how KK matches up with Delta.

Last edited:
With the recent chapters of Boruto, I think it has become more clear that cyborgs can indeed be much more powerful than Jigen.

Examples include Delta matching SPSM Naruto.

Code is stated as being more stronger than Delta even with his limiters.

And without his limiters scales above Jigen.

And we know that Amado stated that the cyborgs were created to surpass Jigen.

We see that Kashin Koji was confident that he could take down Delta.

This is consistent with him taking on 10% Jigen. Who at full power scales far above 201.7 Exatons (Half of this calc). 10% of this should give 20 Exatons (Multi-Continental level+), but this is far below even Delta who he was confident in taking on (The dialogue of Amado implied he had to save his strength to fight Jigen). So it should be assumed that Jigen even at 10% should be 5-C (201.7 Exatons) as he stomped Naruto and Sasuke while not even going all out. This would make the chain, Delta (5-C) = Kashin Koji (5-C) = 10% Jigen (5-C)

So my proposal, Kashin Koji should be upgraded to 5-C (Moon level).

[Bonus]

10% Jigen scales to 201.7 Exatons, which means 100% Jigen should scale to 2 Zettatons (Small Planet level), Ishhiki should scale above 2 Zettatons as he's far stronger than 100% Jigen.

Since base Kashin Koji can use Sage Mode, he should also get a 10x multiplier and should scale to 2 Zettatons, which Ishhiki upscales from stomping KK.

Baryon Mode Naruto is the only one besides Isshiki and Sage Mode KK who would scale to this.

(Tho this part is not mandatory and can be discussed later)

I pray this goes well.
I agree with Kashin koji being 5-C because he is heavily implied to superior to delta and even blatantly swapped hands with isshiki with sage mode however it’s not stated he was at ten percent exactly, it’s stated he was below it but was not stated exactly what he was on. I also think he should be FTL for swapping hands with isshiki

Oh and Amado made KK with the express purpose of killing Jigen no?
unknown.png

Yes, Sasuke should too. Unless we wanna make keys for post Jigen fight, which I guess, sure.
Okay so basically this is what happens right:

5-C
Delta
Kashin Koji
Code (With Limiters)
Jigen (-10%) - Karma Seal & Otsutsuki Form

Low 5-B
Isshiki
SM Kashin Koji
New Era Sasuke
SPSM Naruto
Baryon Mode Naruto
Code (Without Limiters)
Jigen (100%) - Karma Seal & Otsutsuki Form

5-C
Delta
Kashin Koji
Code (With Limiters)

Low 5-B
Isshiki
SM Kashin Koji
New Era Sasuke
SPSM Naruto
Baryon Mode Naruto
Code (Without Limiters)
Isn’t Delta 5-C for scaling to SPSM Naruto? So this kinda falls apart unless A) SPSM Naruto got stronger after getting his ass kicked prior or B) SPSM Naruto (and Sasuke) aren’t Low 5-B

Isn’t Delta 5-C for scaling to SPSM Naruto? So this kinda falls apart unless A) SPSM Naruto got stronger after getting his ass kicked prior or B) SPSM Naruto (and Sasuke) aren’t Low 5-B
This is the conundrum, Sasuke and Naruto were able to fight Karma Seal Jigen (100% Chakra Quantity) but were Blitzed and Beaten by Otsutsuki Form Jigen.

Base Kashin Koji fought against Base and Otsutsuki Form Jigen (Less than 10% Chakra Quantity).

This is the conundrum, Sasuke and Naruto were able to fight Karma Seal Jigen (100% Chakra Quantity) but were Blitzed and Beaten by Otsutsuki Form Jigen.

Base Kashin Koji fought against Base and Otsutsuki Form Jigen (Less than 10% Chakra Quantity).
I’d need to reread the arc in general. Because I wanna say Naruto and Sasuke briefly trained so there might be stuff warranting a new key or sumn. But if the SPSM Naruto that Delta scales to for being 5-C scales to Jigen/Isshiki being Low 5-B we have an issue.

5-C
Delta
Kashin Koji
Code (With Limiters)

Low 5-B
Isshiki
SM Kashin Koji
New Era Sasuke
SPSM Naruto
Baryon Mode Naruto
Code (Without Limiters)
Wait, why is SPSM Naruto and New Era Sasuke low 5-B? I literally said that no one but 100% Jigen, Ishhiki, Sage Mode Kashin Koji, Baryon Mode Naruto and no Limiters Code would be Low 5-B, making SPSM Naruto and New Era Sasuke Low 5-B would mess up what makes Delta 5-C.

Basically this entire CRT relies on Kashin Koji scaling to Delta

If Kashin Koji scales to Delta (5-C)

10% Base Jigen and 10% Otsutsuki Form Jigen would be 5-C scaling from Kashin Koji

100% Base Jigen would be Low 5-B which in turn makes 100% Karma Seal Jigen and 100% Otsutsuki Form Jigen Low 5-B

Base Naruto took a hit from 100% Base Jigen

100% Base Jigen then took a hit from SPSM Naruto

SPSM Naruto fought against 100% Karma Seal Jigen and took hits (3 in total) from
100% Otsutsuki Form Jigen

One theory is that probably Naruto and Sasuke have reactive power level, since it would be consistent

but its just a theory

Basically this entire CRT relies on Kashin Koji scaling to Delta

Personally I'd rather not change the entire scaling on the basis that Kashin Koji wanted to fight Delta but didn't, so we can't see how his performance actually stacks up against her.

What if Delta just doesn't fully scale to Naruto? He was holding back against her and most of his struggle was just an act.
Who do people keeping saying this? Naruto was not playing around with Delta; he was fighting seriously to defeat her and protect his family. He held back in the end to spare her with his Super Giant Rasengan, because, otherwise, that massive power amp of an attack would have obliterated her.
One theory is that probably Naruto and Sasuke have reactive power level, since it would be consistent
Consistent with...?

Who do people keeping saying this? Naruto was not playing around with Delta; he was fighting seriously to defeat her and protect his family. He held back in the end to spare her with his Super Giant Rasengan, because, otherwise, that massive power amp of an attack would have obliterated her.

Consistent with...?
words of Fastesthingalive

What if Delta just doesn't fully scale to Naruto? He was holding back against her and most of his struggle was just an act.
yeah. Naruto was holding back and the moment he could use his jutsu he bodied her really hard.
maybe we can just scale her above KCM Naruto, in anycase holding back or not it would still be 5-C.

Either that or we make Base Koji Unknown and possibly 5-C.

Because of Amado's statements in regards to Naruto and Kashin Koji

Naruto going H2H against Karma Seal Jigen when he was at 100%

Kashin Koji's only interaction with Jigen is going H2H against 10% Base Jigen and taking a hit from 10% Otsutsuki Form Jigen

Like did you read your own thread and see what Fastestlivingthingalive's posts
So I guess we should assume that either Delta doesn't scale to the complete AP of SPSM Naruto or that Naruto and Sasuke just got that much stronger between the first and second fight with Ishhiki.

Ok, I came up with a solution, how about this, we know that Kurama Sage Mode Naruto was the one that beat Toneri who scales to 199.25 Exatons. And SPSM is a form stronger than KSM and should scale above this whether he is suppressed or not. So I think while SPSM Naruto is suppressed, he should still be above KSM Mode.

So this is how it would go, KSM Naruto (199.25 Exatons) < Delta = Base Kashin Koji = 10% Jigen =< SPSM Naruto Suppressed =< Limiters Code < 100% SPSM Naruto (1.9 Zettatons which can be rounded off to 2 Zettatons) = New Era Sasuke < Sage Mode Kashin Koji (also reaches 2 Zettatons using the Sage Mode Multipier) <= 100% Jigen (As the difference between <10% and 100% is 10x [we get 2 Zettatons from simple multiplication]) < No Limiters Code < Ada <= Ishhiki Otsutsuki < Baryon Mode Naruto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back