• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
With the recent chapters of Boruto, I think it has become more clear that cyborgs can indeed be much more powerful than Jigen.

Examples include Delta matching SPSM Naruto.

Code is stated as being more stronger than Delta even with his limiters.

And without his limiters scales above Jigen.

And we know that Amado stated that the cyborgs were created to surpass Jigen.

We see that Kashin Koji was confident that he could take down Delta.

This is consistent with him taking on 10% Jigen. Who at full power scales far above 201.7 Exatons (Half of this calc). 10% of this should give 20 Exatons (Multi-Continental level+), but this is far below even Delta who he was confident in taking on (The dialogue of Amado implied he had to save his strength to fight Jigen). So it should be assumed that Jigen even at 10% should be 5-C (201.7 Exatons) as he stomped Naruto and Sasuke while not even going all out. This would make the chain, Delta (5-C) = Kashin Koji (5-C) = 10% Jigen (5-C)

So my proposal, Kashin Koji should be upgraded to 5-C (Moon level).

[Bonus]

10% Jigen scales to 201.7 Exatons, which means 100% Jigen should scale to 2 Zettatons (Small Planet level), Ishhiki should scale above 2 Zettatons as he's far stronger than 100% Jigen.

Since base Kashin Koji can use Sage Mode, he should also get a 10x multiplier and should scale to 2 Zettatons, which Ishhiki upscales from stomping KK.

Baryon Mode Naruto is the only one besides Isshiki and Sage Mode KK who would scale to this.

(Tho this part is not mandatory and can be discussed later)

I pray this goes well.

Agree with this. But, there is a but. Code would scale post Isshiki death, and tbh, you can make good arguments for Natto and Sausage scaling, but I’ll talk about that later.

I was thinking about this a few weeks ago, and I was planning on creating a CRT on it, but I'm a lazy bum, and I agree with Kashin being 5-C.
Even if this fails, since he is a copy of Jiraiya—rather than a synthetic offspring like Mitsuki—he should at least scale to the man.

He’s WAY above Jiraiya, we would have to be smoking something to put him at Jiraiya’ ap.
As for Naruto and Sasuke:

unknown.png

Agree with koji being 5C

But he shouldn't scale to small planet isshiki u proposed because we dont know if he was going to use sage mode against delta

Agree with koji being 5C

But he shouldn't scale to small planet isshiki u proposed because we dont know if he was going to use sage mode against delta
Oh no, you misunderstood, I meant in base he’d scale to Delta who is 5-C and using Sage Mode would make him 10x stronger than that, Isshiki would scale above Sage Mode KK. I didn’t say anything about Sage Mode KK scaling to Delta, only base KK.

I'm a bit confused, are you suggesting 10% Jigen is equal to Naruto and Sasuke? Jigen while also having absorbed a portion of Juubi's chakra was at his limit by the end. Amdao gives Naruto and Sasuke more of a chance against Isshiki than Koji.

I think this gives more towards downgrading Delta to multi continental+ rather than 5C Koji.

Actually, in retrospect, Naruto and Sasuke only performed the Chibaku Tensei when they had Hagoromo's Yin and Yang Power. Shikamaru's Story — Mourning Clouds also confirms that the two had lost that special Six Paths Yin and Yang Power for the most part, with Naruto only retaining a piece of that power because of his status as the Ten-Tails Jinchūriki.

Naruto is "considered" the Ten-Tails Jinchūriki because he has a piece of all the Tailed Beasts inside of him; first, Sasuke addressed him as such, and then the novel referred to him as kinda the Ten-Tails Jinchūriki, y'know, by technicality.

I think the abilities Naruto has in spsm are weaker than the war because he opts to go into sage mode to sense things rather than use spsm sensing which would be superior at its original level

Well this contradicts us knowing he still has spsm.
Yeah. The novel states that the reason he can still use Six Paths Sage Mode is because of the Tailed Beasts inside of him, but he does not have the special abilities like Yin-Yang Release or the power to form the Chibaku Tensei when collaborating with Sasuke's Yin.

Actually, in retrospect, Naruto and Sasuke only performed the Chibaku Tensei when they had Hagoromo's Yin and Yang Power. Shikamaru's Story — Mourning Clouds also confirms that the two had lost that special Six Paths Yin and Yang Power for the most part, with Naruto only retaining a piece of that power because of his status as the Ten-Tails Jinchūriki.
This is way inetresting and maybe used in next CRTs in the future.

you know i always tought that Jigen after the fight with Naruto and Sasuke got so weakened since his body was destroyed by the power of Isshiki that even Kashin was able to fight him

So the gist of this CRT is basically this right:

Kashin Koji = 5-C for being confident in taking on Delta, and Amado saying that he should save his strength for Jigen, and Low 5-B when in Sage Mode.

10% Jigen (Karma Seal and Otsutsuki Form) = 5-C for fighting Kashin Koji

100% Jigen (Karma Seal and Otsutsuki Form) = Low 5-B for being 10 times stronger than his 10% self.

Isshiki = Low 5-B for being stronger than 100% Jigen.

Code (With Limiters) = 5-C for being implied/stated to be stronger than Delta, and Low 5-B Without Limiters for being stated by Amado to surpass 100% Jigen.

So basically they all scale to Delta who in turn scales to Naruto whom Amado stated has a chance at taking down Isshiki who also stated that Kashin Koji lacks the power to take down Isshiki. The Naruto who had a fight against Karma Seal Jigen who was at 100% along with Sasuke.

Kashin Koji = 5-C for being confident in taking on Delta, and Amado saying that he should save his strength for Jigen, and Low 5-B when in Sage Mode.

100% Jigen (Karma Seal and Otsutsuki Form) = Low 5-B for being 10 times stronger than his 10% self.

Code (With Limiters) = 5-C for being implied/stated to be stronger than Delta, and Low 5-B Without Limiters for being stated by Amado to surpass 100% Jigen.

So basically they all scale to Delta who in turn scales to Naruto whom Amado stated has a chance at taking down Isshiki who also stated that Kashin Koji lacks the power to take down Isshiki. The Naruto who had a fight against Karma Seal Jigen who was at 100% along with Sasuke.
Precisely.

So basically wouldn't Naruto scale to 100% Jigen for making he resort to use up more Chakra by entering his Otsutsuki Form and causing the crystal in his torso to crack?

And the 10% and 100% stuff refers to Jigen's Chakra Quantity btw

First of all, his name is Koji, his surname is Kashin. Second, bro, that doesn’t matter, point is, Base Koji>Delta, Sage Mode is 10 times Koji’s Base.

So basically wouldn't Naruto scale to 100% Jigen for making he resort to use up more Chakra by entering his Otsutsuki Form and causing the crystal in his torso to crack?

And the 10% and 100% stuff refers to Jigen's Chakra Quantity btw
Yes, Sasuke should too. Unless we wanna make keys for post Jigen fight, which I guess, sure.

First of all, his name is Koji, his surname is Kashin. Second, bro, that doesn’t matter, point is, Base Koji>Delta, Sage Mode is 10 times Koji’s Base.
i know that his name is Koji i just like to call him Kashin

ok in fact i didn't mean i was right i just wanted to point out that

Yeah... This scaling looks real wonky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back