• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ok, it's bigger than I expected, discussion about Razputin from psychonauts. Abilities additions, key changing. Possible stats upgrade.

Well, would wait to see what mods are think about it.
At this moment this will continue as everyday bump. But since I now looked on every ability Raz could have. I can now look at his feats/scales to feats.

Well, would wait to see what mods are think about it.
At this moment this will continue as everyday bump. But since I now looked on every ability Raz could have. I can now look at his feats/scales to feats.
Little news my possible results are 8C-high 8C for that explosions feat, but I must make blog about it (would be my first calculations ever, which would be interesting).

Ok so for some people who will just first time see that I'll try to consider the points for which I stand for here, since everything higher can be seem a bit confusive. So it's not just a bump but bump with rewind.
And without a futher ado let's go.
Raz must have: 1. Immortality type 2 via this
2.Immersion and dream manipulation via psycho portal(item got a description in his notable attack/techniques, and I a bit discussed of how ability can be qualified). Also should be noted that inside of someone's mind he can cure a mind diseases, such as schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, split personality. Probably counts as mind manipulation.
3.Animal manipulation since he was able to talk with Lili's pet rat.
4.Removing his "in mind" key or make his "in mind" key scalable to his physical form and vice versa. In his "In mind" key he can also got an immortality type 4 since he technicaly can ressurect himself inside of it. Also nonexistent physiology because in someone's mind he's an astral(which also gives him all types of self sustanace).
5.Attack reflection via this and since in hihger levels shield is capable of damaging person who attacks in melee range.
6.Possesion as he's able to move his mind in other objects and attack from them.
7.Limited magnetism manipulation via mental magnet badge which also technically counts as his own ability.
8.Energy projection/homing attack becuase his markmanship can chain to targets in higher level.
At this moment that's all. The statistics upgrades I'll leave for late but now I'm interested on application of that abilities.
A bit corrected point 4 and 2.

this is old but I'm pretty sure the rule is 12 hours, but most people ignore it
Ok, then I guess I would try to bumping more occasionally and in night, because night-time (in my time zone) is more active for forum.
Although, any thoughts on my points?

I honestly know nothing about this verse, so I'm not gonna be able to give reliable info. I just saw some little stuff like that and figured i'd make little suggestions to try to help. Have you put this CRT on anyone's message walls? That's probably a good idea.

I honestly know nothing about this verse, so I'm not gonna be able to give reliable info. I just saw some little stuff like that and figured i'd make little suggestions to try to help. Have you put this CRT on anyone's message walls? That's probably a good idea.
Hmmmmm, that's actually a good idea. Would like to try it, thanks.

Ok, now I putted my points higher so everyone can see it exactly when people would enter the thread instead of looking on comments.

It was asked me to comment here, so I'm giving my thought without any previous knowledge of the game:

I guess it makes sense for the unknown key to be removed, according to what you described he physically enters in the minds, but even if he doesn't he's always the same and the things are kind of interconnected.

For the cannonball speed, it seems just aimdodging from the video you sent, or just walking while that thing shoots in a straight position, and you need calcs anyway. Same for the lasers, from the video they look like energy but not necessarily lasers, you need clear evidences of them being such and then have them calculated. The guy shooting at the pot or whatever it was could be calculated.

Now the powers.

1) Immort. type 2 is fine.

2) Not sure about dream manip, but I think Immersion works. How does he cure illnesses and messes with morality and emotions? If by physically touching the brain and stuff or as consequences of his action (like killing the personification of a memory to cure a trauma or something) it may be just a consequence of his actions.
If he does it through psychic powers, then Healing/Mind, Empathic and Morality manip should work.

3) Speaking with animals isn't manipulation, technically, it can be limited Automatic Translation or just the innatural ability to speak with them.

4) Please elaborate about "resurrecting himself out of it". Being an astral also is incorporeality, not NEP. And are we sure he doesn't need to rest? That type of self-sustenance isn't always granted as the first two.

5) Reflect is fine.

6) If you confirm that he's transfering his mind and not using telekinesis, that it's fine.

7) Magnetism is fine

8) Please elaborate better

9) Fighting while confused isn't a resistance, it's just keep going but being confused. It lasting few seconds may be just a weakness of he status itself.

10) Makes sense but elaborate more.

11) Limited telepathy is fine, limited because it seems to be unconscious and not working properly.

12) It's fine, if you can confirm it.

It was asked me to comment here, so I'm giving my thought without any previous knowledge of the game:

I guess it makes sense for the unknown key to be removed, according to what you described he physically enters in the minds, but even if he doesn't he's always the same and the things are kind of interconnected.

For the cannonball speed, it seems just aimdodging from the video you sent, or just walking while that thing shoots in a straight position, and you need calcs anyway. Same for the lasers, from the video they look like energy but not necessarily lasers, you need clear evidences of them being such and then have them calculated. The guy shooting at the pot or whatever it was could be calculated.

Now the powers.

1) Immort. type 2 is fine.

2) Not sure about dream manip, but I think Immersion works. How does he cure illnesses and messes with morality and emotions? If by physically touching the brain and stuff or as consequences of his action (like killing the personification of a memory to cure a trauma or something) it may be just a consequence of his actions.
If he does it through psychic powers, then Healing/Mind, Empathic and Morality manip should work.

3) Speaking with animals isn't manipulation, technically, it can be limited Automatic Translation or just the innatural ability to speak with them.

4) Please elaborate about "resurrecting himself out of it". Being an astral also is incorporeality, not NEP. And are we sure he doesn't need to rest? That type of self-sustenance isn't always granted as the first two.

5) Reflect is fine.

6) If you confirm that he's transfering his mind and not using telekinesis, that it's fine.

7) Magnetism is fine

8) Please elaborate better

9) Fighting while confused isn't a resistance, it's just keep going but being confused. It lasting few seconds may be just a weakness of he status itself.

10) Makes sense but elaborate more.

11) Limited telepathy is fine, limited because it seems to be unconscious and not working properly.

12) It's fine, if you can confirm it.
Thanks for a corrections.

2) For instance, we have a character Fred, and he have "multiple personalities" (2 personalities if more correct, here and here) one of pretty famous brain illness, so after Raz entering mind and doing a stuff, "Napoleon Bonaparte" the second personality never existed in mind anymore(here). I'll say Emotional change is also ± limited, he could change the emotional state of Gloria but the thing is she have a bipolar disorder, so being able to do that I think is works only with Bipolar disorder people(so it's limited).

3) I guess it's more fits, yes.

4) As an astral Raz doesn't exactly needs a rest or food or air since he's astral formed. While original body just stands. You can see here an example. And about "ressutection" basically if you'll die in mind your astral will just come back to your body and you can enter the mind again which from point of view of someone living inside of mind. So in case if the key is states, it can be ± reworked as well.

6) Yes, he showed doing it in far more distances, for instance I'll use the cutscene where Raz doing a Pyrokinesis by being in the fish and other creatures, and doing it even though he's in far distant location (here).
8) Ok, I think better would be a visual explaination, here. I didn't know which it more fits so I choosed something between energy projection and homing attack.
9) Noted
10) Ok, little visual explaination of pyrokinesis is here. As you can see, before making object fire, he increases a heat.
11) Can agree here.

2) Then I guess that healing, limited mind manip, empathic and morality (since he turned a person from evil to good, according to the OP) by "working" inside someone's mind is good, but you have to explain in on the profile, to not give the impression of it being instantaneous.

4) Ok for self-sus, not sure about resurrection, though. It looks more like Immortality type 8 only for when he's in someone mind, given that he lives as long as the body stands.

6) Ok

8) I think you linked the wrong timeframe

10) Ok

Sorry, I've been very busy recently.

That link was for energy, right? Due to the character making those balls and what I think is shooting beams.
I think it's fine.

Ok, I added everything that was accepted and gived more explainnation for his abilities and corrected his weaknesses (just remembered one of Psycho portals limits, it can't be used on underage people).

See ya in other CRT after I'll make a calcs (and maybe will find more hax).

Back