• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Oi Josuke i'm about to fight this purple robot lady with a sword (JoJo vs Genshin) (grace)

Okuyasu ends up fighting raiden shogun from genshin impact does he have a chance to win

Okuyasu

Raiden shogun: 7 @Jackpact, @Wdinatx, @Acer__, @DemonicDude), @speedster352, @GlaceonGamez471, @Popted2

Rules:

Raiden shogun puppet will be used and Musou no Hitotachi is restricted

Okuyasu is Morals Off/Bloodlusted. He also has complete/Full knowledge of the raiden shogun puppet. (raiden shogun puppet is in-character with no knowledge of Okuyasu)

Speed equalized

Battle takes place in Tokyo Japan

Standard melee range for both

victory condition: death

Note:

If the rules have any bias. feel free to point it out and i'll correct it to make things more fair. (Just in case) (i want to make sure the fight is fair and there isn't any bias to either side)

Last edited:
oh yeah, i just remember that Genshin has many chars easily scale to town and shit due to some hax. what was the justification for it again, i forgot + didnt find it before anyways.

oh yeah, i just remember that Genshin has many chars easily scale to town and shit due to some hax. what was the justification for it again, i forgot + didnt find it before anyways.
Storms, an Adeptus destroying a bamboo forest with the wind from a slash, and the gods literally moving mountains.

Also ironically both Vision users and Archons have their respective storm calcs with their separate power levels.

Storms, an Adeptus destroying a bamboo forest with the wind from a slash, and the gods literally moving mountains.

Also ironically both Vision users and Archons have their respective storm calcs with their separate power levels.

you think the hand would work on raiden?

she has no resistance to spatial/existence erasure.

im talking about pure AP though. meant to also say non-god tiers.

Sure but what stopping Raiden from just swipe once and kill Okuyasu?

well she has no knowledge of him and she’s in-character

and what’s stopping him from doing the same. They’re in standard melee range. Where okuyasu can just do the same to her as well.

plus he’s bloodlusted with full knowledge on her.

So if Shogun die, and Ei can just recreate Shogun, wouldn't it mean Shogun win since either Okuyasu is already dead due to that mutual kill or Shogun is gonna be more careful and use some lightning attack instead of cqc?

Also do note that god and vision holder NPI is layered so even if shogun can't see the hand, her attack would hit it, for what it's worth (assuming you only need 1 layer up).

Edit: So yeah, change my vote to Shogun, not for the NPI cause i don't know whether that help or not, but more for the fact that the hand summon might be instant but Okuyasu still need to think about it and swipe and as far as anime and manga goes, there seem to always be a tiny bit of delay so Shogun would win in that time as all she need to do is swipe.

Also do note that god and vision holder NPI is layered so even if shogun can't see the hand, her attack would hit it, for what it's worth (assuming you only need 1 layer up).
Wdym by Layered NPI she doesn't even have NPI on her page. And if it's Intangibility it's only Elemental she has, hardly a problem for The Hand

Alot of profile is missing NPI in general but that's for another time. The fight wouldn't really change much even if she have it since Okuyasu would more time than not getting swiped first since he need to summon the hand and make it swipe which would be enough time for Shogun to kill him before the swipe land.

Edit: So yeah, change my vote to Shogun, not for the NPI cause i don't know whether that help or not, but more for the fact that the hand summon might be instant but Okuyasu still need to think about it and swipe and as far as anime and manga goes, there seem to always be a tiny bit of delay so Shogun would win in that time as all she need to do is swipe.

so one vote for shogun

Wdym by Layered NPI she doesn't even have NPI on her page. And if it's Intangibility it's only Elemental she has, hardly a problem for The Hand

man I feel sorry for okuyasu.

dude has one of the highest loss streaks. Like he only has one win on his notable victories.

he always loses a lot even with intel/bloodlust

if only he wasn’t so stupid but I actually think his stupidity actually makes the match a little fair

Ye, this match is just who it’s first, and a sword/spear quick draw is going to be faster then summoning the hand and swiping downwards.
Shogun FRA

uh.... why are the raiden votes valid? the hand and okuyasu have different speeds. Raiden is equalized with okuyasu, leaving the hand massively faster than both of them... the hand will 10/10 beat raiden in a quick draw because it has a massive speed advantage...

uh.... why are the raiden votes valid? the hand and okuyasu have different speeds. Raiden is equalized with okuyasu, leaving the hand massively faster than both of them... the hand will 10/10 beat raiden in a quick draw because it has a massive speed advantage...

it was possibly not 100% plus

sir ovens said this on a jojo match

We have decided that speed should be equalized to combat and reaction speed, not movement. As such, SP's combat and reaction speed would be equalized to match Denji since it is not a speed amp.

Proof

also shouldn’t raiden shogun have two keys?

since Ei and the puppet are different tabs

so two different keys

one for the shogun puppet and the other for Ei

that’s why I said raiden shogun puppet in the match
Yes and no, Ei is always technically in the match, she is inside of her sword the shogun uses during her ult, She just can’t fight unless someone gets out in her plane

As such, SP's combat and reaction speed would be equalized to match Denji since it is not a speed amp.
I don't think that Denji is involved in this particular match. Did you get confused with this match and the one you've linked?

No I was using that match as An example regarding the new speed rule
You said that before linking the corresponding match, so that gave the impression that you referred to the match in which you made that particular comment since you didn't clarify that you meant another one.

You said that before linking the corresponding match, so that gave the impression that you referred to the match in which you made that particular comment since you didn't clarify that you meant another one.

oh sorry I should have put both the example and the link in one reply

Back