• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ohma Zi-O
All rider abilities additon: Higher D existence, Omnipresent through Kamen rider saver
その男は、確かに生死を超えたのだろう。肉体の束縛から解放され、三千世界と融和した超越者なのだろう。(page 159 kamen rider gaim novel)
(The man must have surpassed life and death. He must be a transcendent who has been freed from physical bondage and united with the whole worlds.)
Note: 三千世界 is not really three thousand worlds, in Japanese it means the whole world,universe,all creation,etc

Zi-O Ohma form abilities :can summoning rider in their strongest form
here is the scans

Last edited:
I think the link to gaim novel are broken? I can't acess to it.
There is something wrong with the imgur
so here
187265682_222865139284794_558965847432784250_n.jpg

I know jack about Japanese but from the rough translation, it looks good enough.

But I think the problem are that we should have the profile for the Rider that he take the power from first.

I know jack about Japanese but from the rough translation, it looks good enough.

But I think the problem are that we should have the profile for the Rider that he take the power from first.
That rider is kamen rider saver from gaim gaiden,novel but i don't know how to make a profile for him nor have time to do,all i have is the novel.

Back