• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

OH MY GOD! I'm fighting a Stonewall Brit!

Looks like Joseph has the AP advantage, I don't know to what extent but he does have it. I'm going to go with Joseph on this one. He's smarter, has more maneuverability with Hermit Purple, has the AP advantage, and if I'm reading his profile right, he has durability negation with hamon. Since hamon can be transferred through stands he could attack Brit without Brit even realizing he's been attacked. Isn't a stomp though because Brit could still beat Joseph if he doesn't think to use hamon since without it he can't even harm Brit. If I remember correctly, he's only ever used hamon like 4 times in Part 3 and most of them against DIO or his spores so he may not think to use it. Either way though, Joseph's just more versatile and stronger overall.

Looks like Joseph has the AP advantage, I don't know to what extent but he does have it. I'm going to go with Joseph on this one. He's smarter, has more maneuverability with Hermit Purple, has the AP advantage, and if I'm reading his profile right, he has durability negation with hamon. Since hamon can be transferred through stands he could attack Brit without Brit even realizing he's been attacked. Isn't a stomp though because Brit could still beat Joseph if he doesn't think to use hamon since without it he can't even harm Brit. If I remember correctly, he's only ever used hamon like 4 times in Part 3 and most of them against DIO or his spores so he may not think to use it. Either way though, Joseph's just more versatile and stronger overall.
If I recall Joseph doesn't use Hamon much in this key, so Brit has a chance to beat Joseph's ass

Honestly the more I think about it, the more I think Brit could win but I could still see Joseph being smart enough to use Hamon. He did use it on that one arm stand, can't remember the name, because he couldn't physically harm it. I mean he's still smart, not as smart as before, but not a complete idiot who can't strategize.

He did out smart the pillar men, who adapted to modern tech in seconds(Extraordinary Genius) so outsmarting an Above Average Brit shouldn't be a biggy, it's whether Brit beats Joseph/outlasts him before he dies to dura negation and superior intelligence

I believe he could. Brit has been shown to mostly go head first if he can harm the opponent. Most characters in Invincible do. Since Joseph isn't vastly superior in terms of durability compared to his AP, he would likely realize that he could just punch him until he's incapacitated/knocked out. It did take a while for Joseph to realize that he could use hamon on the stand and in that time it's possible he cough incap him. Plus I don't think hamon would immediately kill Brit. While it would definitely harm him I don't recall any instances of hamon doing really significant damage to humans. I could be wrong though.

I think Joseph downscales from 2.04 tons, I may be wrong though, can't find an 8-C+ calc

Basically a nearly 8x advantage, Brit needs to beat him down over a long time, which is in-character I believe

Honestly the entire Jojo verse is kind of awful when it comes to scaling and explaining it. I can't find half the justifications for their APs and if you try it leads you in circles. I remember there was some CRT or blog that explained all the scaling but I can never find it when I need it.

Honestly the entire Jojo verse is kind of awful when it comes to scaling and explaining it. I can't find half the justifications for their APs and if you try it leads you in circles. I remember there was some CRT or blog that explained all the scaling but I can never find it when I need it.
Jojo profiles are in a sorry state... I wonder what verse is also in a sorry state?

And I can't think of anyone else in Jojo who doesn't either hax, incon(janitor boi), spam dura neg, or Love Train

Even then DIO probably would win or it’s an incon. If dio wanted he could probably just mind hax him but if he doesn’t he can’t do shit to him. His only other method would be to freeze him but he believes too much in STANDO POWAH to do so.

I mean... Brit isn't getting through mid regen any time this century and eventually Dio is gonna make an ice cube sooooo

Back