• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Oh boy another sans fight

It's fear based paralysis inducement. Shigaraki would glare at sans paralyzing him stopping him and stopping him from moving allowing Shigaraki to kill him with decay.
Because in that case sans is not stupid to asumme that he is paralized, he can just use his teleportation which is based in a thought. Anyway my vote Goes to Shigaraki, I see that this is not a stomp, because sans can escape of the glare with the teleportation, but the teleportation won't save him forever and because the other habilities of Shigaraki: Aoe, decay,better range,etc.

Remember that Sans knows about the Paralyzing Glare- he’s been given that knowledge as per the OP. If it looks like Tomura’s about to use it, there’s a chance he teleports out of the way, or just finds a way to avoid Tomuras gaze.

Remember that Sans knows about the Paralyzing Glare- he’s been given that knowledge as per the OP. If it looks like Tomura’s about to use it, there’s a chance he teleports out of the way, or just finds a way to avoid Tomuras gaze.
It would only lengthen the defeat of sans because he still has this:
Extrasensory Perception and Information Analysis (Can monitor up to 100 people and analyze their weaknesses).
Air Manipulation (Can fire large air blast from his arms).
Illusion Inducement (Caused hallucinations of death to Deku and Bakugo).
Statistics Amplification (Capable of improving his muscular strength through the usage of his Quirks).

The OP asked if it would be more fair for Sans to have prior knowledge about Shigaraki's abilities. They didn't explicitly say that Sans has prior knowledge.

Speed is equal and Awakened shigraki is being used, fight takes place in the Judgment Hall And They are starting out 50 meters apart. I will use AFO Shigraki if this is a stomp after the last time I made this fight. Sans knows about decay and the fact he can stare at people to make them frozen in fear.
Read the bolded text. It’s made clear that Sans knows about his Hax.
It would only lengthen the defeat of sans because he still has this:
Extrasensory Perception and Information Analysis (Can monitor up to 100 people and analyze their weaknesses).
Air Manipulation (Can fire large air blast from his arms).
Illusion Inducement (Caused hallucinations of death to Deku and Bakugo).
Statistics Amplification (Capable of improving his muscular strength through the usage of his Quirks).
Extrasensory Perception and Information are useful, possibly for predicting where Sans is going to attack, but don’t end the game on their own. Statistics Amplification is practically useless considering the Glass-Cannon that is Sans and the fact that Magic is attacking his SOUL, and although the Air Manip can be fatal, it’s also able to be dodged, which Sans will likely be doing anyways since he’s trying to stay out of the effect of the Glare.

Is Illusion Inducement in-character for Tomura to use in a fight, and if so, how does it work?

Read the bolded text. It’s made clear that Sans knows about his Hax.

Extrasensory Perception and Information are useful, possibly for predicting where Sans is going to attack, but don’t end the game on their own. Statistics Amplification is practically useless considering the Glass-Cannon that is Sans and the fact that Magic is attacking his SOUL, and although the Air Manip can be fatal, it’s also able to be dodged, which Sans will likely be doing anyways since he’s trying to stay out of the effect of the Glare.

Is Illusion Inducement in-character for Tomura to use in a fight, and if so, how does it work?
I remember you that the Statistics Amplificación incluye speed lol.

Also I remember you with Air Manipulation and Shigaraki's big range will be a great "headache" to sans to evade it.

About the Illusion I also want to know how that works lol.

Extrasensory Perception and decay won't allow it
Why would ESP let him view Teleporting, of all things? Extrasensory Perception is usually for looking at Ghosts or the like, not seeing where people teleport. In addition, how does Decay defend against Soul Hax?
I remember you that the Statistics Amplificación incluye speed lol.

Also I remember you with Air Manipulation and Shigaraki's big range will be a great "headache" to sans to evade it.
I remind you about the Thought-Based Teleportation and the Soul-Based Telekinesis that Sans commonly employs, as well as the fact that Sans’ll be staying out of the range of the Glare anyways, so Tomura probably won’t have line-of-sight in the first place, making dodging easy.

Why would ESP let him view Teleporting, of all things? Extrasensory Perception is usually for looking at Ghosts or the like, not seeing where people teleport. In addition, how does Decay defend against Soul Hax?

I remind you about the Thought-Based Teleportation and the Soul-Based Telekinesis that Sans commonly employs, as well as the fact that Sans’ll be staying out of the range of the Glare anyways, so Tomura probably won’t have line-of-sight in the first place, making dodging easy.
To perceive where is sans when he is teleporting?

About the soul hax he can evade it with the pseudo-flight, levitation or teleportation. Unthought its a fair point because the soul hax will still be a problem.

Unthough the teleportation will be important. It won't save him forever and more with attacks who has big range and AOE like this:

About the Telekinesis can sans move someone with a LT of class T?

To perceive where is sans when he is teleporting?

About the soul hax he can evade it with the pseudo-flight, levitation or teleportation. Unthought its a fair point because the soul hax will still be a problem.

I’m not familiar with the verse, but from the image provided, that doesn’t seem to be revealing them as they teleport- just right after they teleport.

And you’re right in that it won’t last forever. However, it doesn’t need to. Sans just needs to catch him in a couple Danmaku for the Soul Hax and KR to take care of Tomura.

As for the latter part, not really. However, it is throwing your Soul around, and your body follows, so I’m not really sure how LS interacts with that without Soul Resistance lol

Btw I'm useing awakened shigaraki not AFO shigaraki so all those points about him haveing those powers are null as he only has those powers in his afo key

@Spinoirr

That isn't much problem for Tomura in this matches considering his high pain tolerance. Nevertheless, Sans was given knowledge on Tomura's power so this could likely end up Incon at best: Tomura glare at him or Sans teleport him out of his sight.

I'll vote Incon for now.

Back