• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Official Translation Requests Thread (New forum)

As it turns out, there's way more Gunbuster content. I'll try not to upload too many images at once.

1, 2, 3

Can someone translate this link: 1 and 2 regarding if the numbers of gods are infinite and the number of worlds is infinite?

There are statements: 1 and 2 but I want to be sure that they are valid.
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Can someone translate it to me please?
g_1GiUw3_display_3.jpg

Can someone translate it to me please?
g_1GiUw3_display_3.jpg
Goku:
はなっから全開でとばさねえとな...!
オラたちがやられたら全宇宙がパアだ...

We have to full force from the start...!
If we stop now, the whole universe (全宇宙) will be lost!

Vegeta
この目でみせてもらうぞ超サイヤ人3というのを…。

Then I'll see with my own eyes of this so-called Super Saiyan 3...

I think?

Can someone translate this link: 1 and 2 regarding if the numbers of gods are infinite and the number of worlds is infinite?

There are statements: 1 and 2 but I want to be sure that they are valid.
Thanks in advance.
First scan:

Aladdin: …えっ?

Alibaba: ど、どういうことですか?

Sinbad:

この世には無数の世界と、それぞれに神が存在しているんだ。

そしてウーゴはその順位を入れ替えるという恐るべき力を手に入れた……

ウーゴの力をもってすればアラジンを送り出さずとも…。

Aladdin: ...what?

Alibaba: W, what do you mean by that?

Sinbad:

There are countless (無数) worlds in this world (この世), each with its own God.

And Ugo (ウーゴ) had obtained the formidable power to shift their order...

With his (Ugo) power, he doesn't even need to send you (Aladdin/アラジン) out here...

Second Scan:

そうだ!

だが、その力をもって俺は見たこともない高みへと…。

君たちを連れて行くと、約束しよう! きっと楽しいぞ!

おじさんは間違っているよ!

『間違い』などない!!

目を覚ませアラジン!!

神が無数にいるのなら…

Yes!

But with such power, I'll be able to reach heights never before seen...

And I'll take you with me, it's a promise! It'll be fun!

Your wrong, old man!

There is no 'wrong'!

Wake up, Aladdin!

If there are countless Gods...

無数/Musuu means countless or even innumerable. I've seen some stuff online that give this word to mean infinite numbers, but I normally see it as being to mean more on countless/innumerable.

Is it ok now,sorry for the wrong link
「つまり、僕が重要だってことなのかい?」

阿九斗は言った。

まだ信じられずにいた。

「そう思っているよ」

淑恵は真剣な表情で言った。

「君が世界を終わらせるんだ。そういうことなんだ。それが具体的にどういう意味を持っているかは複雑な話になる」

「ともあれ、決着は僕がつけなきゃならないってこと?」

阿九斗が開くと、淑恵はうなずいた。

「ケーナは満足して消えた。君も満足しなくちゃいけない」

「そういうことならわかる。だけど、僕の満足って……」

「君は虚構内にありながら虚構を嫌っていた。虚構を暴きたがる性癖を持っていたがために、次々と先を暴いてしまった。閉鎖システムを破壊したはずが、その先にあるシステムへいさ

"You saying that I'm important?"

Akuto said.

He couldn't believe what he heard.

"I believe so."

Yoshie said in all seriousness.

"You are going to end this world. That's what this is all about. What that means in concrete terms is complicated to talk about..."

"If so, that means I have to settle all this?"

Akuto opened up, which Yoshie nodded to.

"Keena has been satisfied. And so will you."

"I know what you mean. But my satisfaction..."

"You hated fiction while being inside of it. You had the disposition of exposing fiction, leading you to expose them one after another. You were supposed to have destroyed the Closure System, but you went beyond it--"

hm well, can you take another look at the first sentence in the first link( 1 ), I think there is one more sentence before the sentence you started in the first link

hm well, can you take another look at the first sentence in the first link( 1 ), I think there is one more sentence before the sentence you started in the first link
を起動させてしまった。虚構の多重構造。無限の後退。それはどこまでも続いている地獄なんだ。難しいね」

"--It has been launched. The Fictional Multiple Structure. An infinite regression. A hell that goes on forever. It was difficult."

It was an incomplete sentence, hence I didn't do it the first time.

As it turns out, there's way more Gunbuster content. I'll try not to upload too many images at once.

1, 2, 3
First Scan

この宇宙で唯一バスタービームを使える戦艦

凍結艦隊のエルトリウムを超える宇宙最強の発堀戦艦…それが

The only battleship in the universe that can use a buster beam.

The most powerful excavation battleship in the universe, surpassing the El Torium of the Freezing Fleet...

Second one:

やすらかにな…タケシ...お別れだ

重力ノイズカウント16か....

現状で2人の生死を確認する事は事実上不可能…仕方ない

ひとまず月軌道へ退避か…

隊長! 残った一機が逃避軌道を取りました

108小隊を追撃に向かわせろ私は帰還する

俺の仕事は終つたな…

Rest in peace, Takeshi... Goodbye.

Gravitational Noise Count 16...

It's virtually impossible to tell if they're alive or dead at this point... so then...

Let's evacuate to the lunar orbit for now...

Captain! One of the remaining ships is on an escape trajectory, sir.

Send the 108th Platoon to pursue, and I'll return.

My work here is done.

Third one:

星籍不明の未確認機に告ぐ貴機の所属を明らかにせよ

星系間法第163条に基き所属を明らかにせよ

繰り返す所属を明らかにせよ

さもなくば星域侵犯とみなし…

貴機を攻撃する!

何てこった

よりによって星系内訓練中のバーミリオンの真正面に出ちまう(ワープアウト)とは

海賊船長(ボルヘス)の奴! 何が「この座標は絶対安全」だ

ハメられたわね

Attention, unidentified aircraft of unknown registry. State your allegiance...

In accordance with interstellar law, Article 163.

I repeat, identify your allegiance.

Or else, we will consider this a violation of interstellar space...

And attack your ship!

What a mess...

Of all things, we'd have to warp out directly in front of the Vermillion while they're performing interstellar training...

That Pirate Captain (Borges)! What do you mean, "These coordinates are totally safe"?

We've been set up.

Last edited:
It is because a calculation is being discussed, debating whether or not to use evaporation. So I used the onomatopoeia "Sshsh" to show that it is evaporation, but they said that the same kanji is used in other scenes. So I came to check if it is really the same

Yes, the part in which she reads the tarots is more for personal amusement, as Rose was released today in SFV and her story gave some heavy plot hints for the future, and the tarots themselves are somewhat important for the SF lore, as they have various meanings.

The part where she takes the bath is to know if she actually sealed Bison's power or it was another translation shenanigan. (as it would give [limited] resistance to sealing to Bison in the next CRT)

Ah.

Here's what I got out of that.

「...あの時...」

「確かにベガを倒し、サイコパワーを封じたはず...」

「なのに...このぬぐい切れない不安は、何なのかしら...?」

"...That time..."

"I'm sure I defeated Vega, and sealed off (封じた) his Psycho Power..."

"Yet why can I not shake off this ominous feeling...?"

Last edited:
Wait a sec, does it say Psycho Drive and not Psycho Power? Because they are different things and that may change some things. (the former is a machine, the latter is Bison's power).

I don't know if I can help with some comparison; according to the wiki, these are the kanjis for the Psycho Drive サイコドライブ and these are the ones for the Psycho Power サイコパワー.

For references in game, they should pronounce Psycho Drive here and Psycho Power here.

Oh, then apologies for that, no problem and take all the rest you need, you do so much for all of us here.

You can even take a pause from translating stuff, physical and mental health come before anything here on the wiki.

And thank you again, it is helpful and know that I appreciate.

Can someone translate this, please?
ゲリュオン

数多の英雄を乗せ戦場を駆け走ってきた名馬が、魔界の瘴気を吸い込んで悪魔化した物

長い年月を生きた中で時を操る術を身に付け無数の武具を積み込んだ車を引いて戦う

Geryon

A famous horse that has carried many heroes through the battlefield, but was demonized by inhaling the miasma (瘴気) of the Demon World.

After living for many years, it has learned the way to control time and fights by pulling a vehicle loaded with innumerable (無数) weapons (武具).

Last edited:
Back