• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Official Translation Requests Thread (New forum)

@Regidian

According to occultism, outside of this world, at the peak of dimensional theory, there is a "force".
The core from which all events originate from.
It is the desire of all Magi. "The Swirl of the Root".
It is the beginning and demise of all things.
The seat of God, where everything in the world is remembered, where everything in the world is created

Does this help? IDK what the full ENG TL version is like and the only one I ever recall seeing is the last bit about it being the beginning and end and the rest of the last part.

Could someone please translate this?

Not the entire page, only top left and middle right.

@KingTempest

Franky:
...!!
What the!! He didn't budge an inch!!
That should have been enough to blow that "Chapapa" away all right!!

Rob Lucci:
I see. So you came here after defeating Fukurou...
Sorry to say this, but my Doriki is...
Five times his.

I cross-referenced this with the ENG TL of the same chapter and I got pretty much the same more or less. Also checking through OP Wiki on Doriki (cuz not gonna bother finding where it is in the actual manga), it's based on the physical strength of the person in question without taking into account of the strength boost they get from consuming a Devil Fruit. Fukurou is 800, while Rob Lucci is 4000 (in comparison to Kaku and Jabra after him who have 2200 and 2180 respectively).

But yeah, the original checks out fine in the ENG version.

Is it okay if someone could translate what Duo (the big robot) says here (just what he says before the big monkey bot approaches)? This scan too? Thank you in advance!

In the distant space, two robots are fighting. The two clash against each other! (Red texts)
The evil robot attacks! (Blue text)

@Migue79 This is what it's said in the manga colored scan. My apologies if I can't do the video one for you though. I'm just not good at listening to things by sound alone if that was all I had to really go by.

could someone translate the jp short dialogue between Buuhan and the mysterious man (just to confirm that the translation I have is correct)1, 2, 3, and 4 , thank you.

@elhermanopadre This is what I got.
For the second link, I meant to link this scan instead to be translated not the first link twice to be translated (my mistake), also for the first scan you translated, the part where it says "made up of [piles] of dimensional walls" by using a different translator, I got "made by [folding] dimensional walls" so can it be interpreted as piles of dimensional walls or folding dimensional walls, or which one is more correct or are they both correct interpretations/translations? And the last one that I will request to be translated is this scan.

Thank you.

Last edited:
@elhermanopadre

You're referring to these two lines then.

この空間は 何層にも
次元の壁(かべ)を折り重ねてつくっている…

折り重ねる means "to fold and pile up", 折 to fold and 重 to pile something. I deliberately only put "piles" cuz it sounded more flow-ish for me. I think one way you can interpret the line using its literal meaning is by saying "This space is made of many layers, made up of folded piles of dimensional walls", which looks like it can work just as well if not getting the meaning more clear out there.

And right I was wondering why you linked a scan twice. I can get those two done today then.

@elhermanopadre

You're referring to these two lines then.

折り重ねる means "to fold and pile up", 折 to fold and 重 to pile something. I deliberately only put "piles" cuz it sounded more flow-ish for me. I think one way you can interpret the line using its literal meaning is by saying "This space is made of many layers, made up of folded piles of dimensional walls", which looks like it can work just as well if not getting the meaning more clear out there.

And right I was wondering why you linked a scan twice. I can get those two done today then.
Thank you for what you have already done.

Got it.

For the Buuhan one:

It's a special space that I've created.
It was a little rough, but I'll have to move.

For the other one about "The Cosmos":

Heaven (The Cosmos)

A supernatural world ruled by the gods.

High in the heavens-

From the Human World-

Unknown for them to see.

A heavenly land that transcends dimensions-

The gods look down from this place-

Overlooking the whole world.

@Zencha9

[Multiverse Theory]

The scene at the beginning of the movie is an image of the Multiverse Theory, which says that there exists is an infinite number of universes other than the one we are in, that there is another self in another universe, and that both these universes and ourselves exist infinitely. I wanted to make the title "THE DARK SIDE OF DIMENSIONS" sound like "Yu-Gi-Oh!", as if the universe was born out of "light and darkness", and also as if these were the birth of life. It's also a message that the universe didn't start with a single card (laughs).

Thanks a lot for all of your help Qliphoth.

Hello! Back again with the need for translations...

Could this set of images be translated, as well as this set? Thanks in advance!

Oh well, per CRT request I need a translation of around this timeframe (8:16:24) to the video time of around 8:18:55 (Aka, about two minutes later on)
As it's a cutscene and not a simple wall of text (beyond the in-game subtitles), I would like if the translation was translated so it specifies who is saying what, for those not into the series, the one in blue and transparent is Sora, the other one is Chirithy, as he says.

@Migue79

Very rough in a few lines but here goes.

First one:

I've been told that the appearance of an Omega with the same power as the Dark Elves has caused a strain on this world.

It's called cyber space...

It's connected to the real world through a mysterious doorway.

Once inside, the Cyber Elves' ability would automatically activate.

Second one:

...I never thought I'd see you again in such a place.

If the door to the cyber space was opened by Omega...

Lying is a terrible thing, that it is...

This is the world where reploids like myself and the Cyber Elves live...

After being defeated by you, only I remained, where I arrived at this cyber space.

All kinds of data flow through this space.

This is where I learned everything.

About Omega...
About Dark Elves...
And you...Zero.

Yes...everything.

Last edited:
@Qliphoth_Bacikal Woooooonderful~!

Had a feeling that the English localization of the game changed some things about what was actually said (i.e. localization saying 'portal to Cyberspace' instead of 'door to Cyberspace' like it was translated here, which opens the door to another Tier 4 feat. See what I did there? xD).

Anywho, massive thanks!

@Migue79 No problem. I checked through to make sure it did say door and it did as the トビラ part is another way of putting とびら/扉 which can mean something like gate or door. It can also mean opening but door would probably be one of the primary meanings for it so it works fine for me.

requesting a translation of what shimon is saying because i think crunchyroll's translation are iffy and it's been debated in the exodia crt for a long time so please end my suffering

first statment is from 0:00 to 0:12 the
2nd one is from 0:54 to 1:18

Last edited:
A request to have this statement translated, from the Slime Isekai verse.
"目につく もの を 全て 喰らい 尽くし 、 やがて は 星 すら 呑み込む ほど に 成長 する ―― そんな 恐るべき 化け物"
The issue being whether it means Rimuru's Gluttony is eating planets, or is it eating stars. Basically just whether the word refers to a planet or an actual star.
Thanks to anyone who can help.

"It will devour everything in sight, and eventually grow so large that it will swallow the stars... such a terrifying creature."

@Metalballrun This is what it roughly says.

The problem with stuff like this is that Hoshi/星 can mean star (not just our sun), planet (not just earth), and celestial body among its possible meanings. So it can also mean something as "swallow the planets" or even "swallow celestial bodies" but this I guess depends on context or usage? It's kinda like using Sekai/世界 which means the world or universe depending what's being referred to or in context.

Well, the full context is that Rimuru integrated/awakened his Gluttony skill in his Clone, and that Gluttony Clone will now grow large enough to eat 星. The full context doesn't really provide that much indication whether they're referring to planets or stars, although the official translation states stars. The other character fighting Gluttony recognizes it as a threat to the world (which I think is planet in this case) after the "swallow the stars" statement. This is the full page (the swallow the stars part is highlighted, the rest of the page doesn't matter except I guess the bottom left part beside the highlighted text which might contain the word "planet", I think).

Big thanks for the help!!!

Ah, I see.

If it's consistent with whatever other feats that's happened around that time, I can see "swallow the stars" work just as fine. Celestial body would sound weird to use even though I'd assume stars and planets are just that. Swallowing planets would work just as well too if stars seem too high for ya.

But that's my take on it. And no problem.

Back