• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Official Translation Requests Thread (New forum)

I would like to know this sentence mean:
地上におけるビークルモード時の最高速度。時間移動中の速度は計測不能。
Is 計測不能 Immeasurable (too fast to measure) or Unmeasurable (can't be measure)?

I would like to know this sentence mean:
地上におけるビークルモード時の最高速度。時間移動中の速度は計測不能。
Is 計測不能 Immeasurable (too fast to measure) or Unmeasurable (can't be measure)?
The second one. 不能 is the part of the word meaning like "impossible", "incapable", and "unable".

In a literal sense of 計測不能, it would mean something has reached a state or is in a state that just can't be measured.

Hey, hey, fanta here. Back again. Can somebody translate these pages? Controversial novel statements that are very important to a verse's scaling.

Afterword

It's been quite a while since you all had read one of my books, let alone altogether.

This is Kazuma Kamachi.

Right now it's the 31st of December, on the very last countdown of the year!!... As soon as the word "countdown" came to mind, I immediately began to of Shibuya or New York as the setting! I even thought about the remnants of the previous, Souyaku 5. Seeing as Tokyo's Survival Plan of 49 yen was a bust, I've taken up a part-time job for the time being to settle the matter. Based on those assumptions, I originally asked myself "Who are the other members besides Alice, and how strong are they?", and so I constructed the main story to fit that theme.

Right around this time, we learned that the Transcendents of the "Bridge Builders Cabal" are a group of powerful magicians, each of whom have power comparable to the entire Magic Side, whose purpose is to make the world a better place. However, in contrast with the "Magic Gods" who are satisfied in just creating their own ideal world on their own, these ones are far more likely to spread out and destroy. The troubling thing about them is it's easier for them to destroy things but those cannot be restored, and due to being too lax over their one card, they were all caught up in the World Collapse by Othinus and were wiped out and killed (Had the Transcendents killed Othinus in that pitch-black space, there would have been nothing to rebuild it). ...Taking all of that into account, wouldn't the fear of Alice, who is innocent and unable to completely predict her next words and actions, is slowly seeping in? With such a personality like that, the button of destruction lies before her eyes.

Aradia, Bologna Succubus, and "Good Old Mary".

I attempted to make it possible in predicting the average and basic specs of the Transcendent by comparing them to the three people. Doing the calculations, I figured "How different is Alice, who did so much in Souyaku 5?" and "How is Anna Sprengel, who created the giant IT R&C Occultics to dominate the whole world, and a newcomer Transcendent who uses great charisma to spread insurrection?", so this can be a fun little exercise by expanding your imagination.

I'd like to give my thanks to Mr. Haimura and Mr. Tateki Itou for the illustrations, and to Mr. Miki, Mr. Anan, Mr. Mr. Nakajima, and Mr. Hamamura for being in charge of the project. This time now, it's the Transcendents! And the second one also, Anna!!!

This time around, it'll be difficult for the Magic Side with such a strong presence. I thank you all very much for this time around.

And to all of my readers. How many years has it been since my novel debut? At last, on the 31st of December is here! Nuo, the long year of work is finally over!!! Thank you all for sticking with me until the end of the year. Lastly, I'd like to give Kamijou Touma and friends a Happy New Year, and I hope you all can meet them again.

Close this page at this point, please.
I pray that you'll flip to the cover next time.
This time, I'll be putting my pen down.

...Don't you all find it strange that the writing has changed to Lucifer?

Kazuma Kamachi

Could anyone actually translate this chapter of the novel?

After stating in a quiet voice, Gohan lightly pushes Cellmax's fist.

"Haa!"

Then he quickly delivers a powerful soaring kick that sunk into its large belly.

Cellmax was blown away into the rocky mountains behind, crashing into it.

"Guaaaahhh...!"

Cellmax's raging eyes turned towards Gohan, who was staring at them from above.

He raises his sole right hand.

"Oooooo..."

A roaring sound loosening the air gradually turns into intense heat.

Observing the situation, Gohan suddenly opens his eyes wide.

"!?"

He noticed a light projectile was forming in Cellmax's right hand, containing a large amount of energy.

As he witnessed, the dark bullet of light was swelling up, becoming an enormous amount of energy that covers over the surface of the earth.

The gravitational force of Cellmax's ki projectile rapidly sucked up the surrounding debris, creating a huge vortex.

"..."

But Gohan wasn't phased.

On the contrary, he was even smiling for some reason.

Was this due to Gohan's instinct as a Saiyan who craves fighting to do this?

Having produced a gigantic energy bullet, Cellmax condense all of the energy at once.

Although large enough for them to lift it in one hand, Cellmax's super powerful ki ball was like a black hole that could swallow up the universe as it absorbed energy from its surroundings to grow even more powerful.

After stating in a quiet voice, Gohan lightly pushes Cellmax's fist.

"Haa!"

Then he quickly delivers a powerful soaring kick that sunk into its large belly.

Cellmax was blown away into the rocky mountains behind, crashing into it.

"Guaaaahhh...!"

Cellmax's raging eyes turned towards Gohan, who was staring at them from above.

He raises his sole right hand.

"Oooooo..."

A roaring sound loosening the air gradually turns into intense heat.

Observing the situation, Gohan suddenly opens his eyes wide.

"!?"

He noticed a light projectile was forming in Cellmax's right hand, containing a large amount of energy.

As he witnessed, the dark bullet of light was swelling up, becoming an enormous amount of energy that covers over the surface of the earth.

The gravitational force of Cellmax's ki projectile rapidly sucked up the surrounding debris, creating a huge vortex.

"..."

But Gohan wasn't phased.

Having produced a gigantic energy bullet, Cellmax condense all of the energy at once.

Although large enough for them to lift it in one hand, Cellmax's super powerful ki ball was like a black hole that could swallow up the universe as it absorbed energy from its surroundings to grow even more powerful.
Thank you very much

I have a better translation

"But Gohan wasn't phased.

Although large enough for them to lift it in one hand, Cellmax's super powerful ki ball was like a black hole that could swallow up the entire omniverse as it absorbed energy from its surroundings to grow even more powerful."

Hello. I need help with translation on verifying some sort of lost media.

Is it possible to make sense of the sentences at least those that aren't completely cut off. any information like names or short description would greatly help
ZkHLTBN.png

1XX年前 マザーエルフ誕生
当時のレプリロイド研究者(Dr.シエルの曾祖母)が、ゼロの思考プログラムを解析しΣウイルス抗体を開発。Σウイルスを書き換え/消去するプログラム生命体、マザーエルフを完成させる。以後、Σウィルス研究分野の科学者が中心になりサイバーエルフの研究が開始される。
Could I get this translated? Mainly interested in the exact wording used to describe getting rid of the Sigma Virus - I've seen other places translate it as "rewrite/erase" [with the slash in the middle], so I just wanted to know for sure.

If it's not too much to ask, could you translate the last balloon that Gama 2 mentions? In the English translation it was atoms, i want to see if it is correct.

いや
バラバラでそ
んな必要も
なかったよ

Nah, that won't be necessary. They're scattered into pieces.

This is what I got here. No mention of "atoms" or even being reduced to such a state.

These one too if you don’t mind.

Goku: T--that bastard!!

As ever, they do the most absurd things...!!

Roshi: Phew...

Had Goku not done that, everyone here would be smashed into pieces.

Goku: Now I'll be returning the favor with this!!

The Super Kamehameha!!

Goku: Hah...hah...

Freiza(?): ......why won't this persistent wrench just die already?

Fine then!! I'll just smash you into pieces like I did to that earthling!!!

Piccolo:

Reduced into pieces!!!

Not even Shenron (Divine Dragon/Shenlong) can restore him now!!!

Could I get this translated? Mainly interested in the exact wording used to describe getting rid of the Sigma Virus - I've seen other places translate it as "rewrite/erase" [with the slash in the middle], so I just wanted to know for sure.
1XX years ago, Mother Elf was born
A Reploid Researcher at the time (Dr. Ciel's great grandfather) analyzed Zero's thought program and developed the Sigma Virus Antibody. The Mother Elf was then completed, a programmed lifeform that rewrites/erases the Sigma Virus.

Following that, research on the Cyber Elves begin, led by scientists in the Sigma Virus Research Field.

Last edited:
Hello. I need help with translation on verifying some sort of lost media.

Is it possible to make sense of the sentences at least those that aren't completely cut off. any information like names or short description would greatly help
ZkHLTBN.png
Reminds me of Melusine from FGO, but emo ish/goth-like looking.

Gonna assume it's the line at the bottom to read:

Star Crystal Beast Thoth

A Star Crystal Beast who can control information. They have the power to reproduce and materialize information they collected through the possession of books and the like.

Reminds me of Melusine from FGO, but emo ish/goth-like looking.

Gonna assume it's the line at the bottom to read:

Star Crystal Beast Thoth

A Star Crystal Beast who can control information. They have the power to reproduce and materialize information they collected through the possession of books and the like.
Thanks that lines up to the claim the person posted. It's from an irl collaboration that the company made a rule since it is an escape room collaboration and to preserve the health of the event itself they made it so no one should be able to post any spoilers or inside content. although they did not fully disclose for how long and only now most people outside JP made aware of this mysterious character who explains some weird things in-game.
this is very helpful
The reason Grandcypher can have unlimited number of room/space inside the ship and why we can continue fight the same boss/replay past event.
For long time GBf player there is one of the Mystery about Grandcypher that never get a clear answer in game that’s how the F Grancypher inside is so large while it look so tiny from the outside.
So come Thoth the primal beast of Information that have the ability to possess a book and materialize all those knowledge into reality and yes the book she currently possesses is Lyria’s note. She’s the one managing space inside the ship along with Materialize pass bosses and event inside the ship for the crew. Arguably we could say that she’s the spirit of Grancypher herself.
Her story is not told directly in game but in an Escape room collab from 5 years ago which touch upon the subject. So after half a decade I think it should be fine now to show this character to public.

Thanks that lines up to the claim the person posted. It's from an irl collaboration that the company made a rule since it is an escape room collaboration and to preserve the health of the event itself they made it so no one should be able to post any spoilers or inside content. although they did not fully disclose for how long and only now most people outside JP made aware of this mysterious character who explains some weird things in-game.
this is very helpful
She looked cute af, that's also why I did it owo

Ah, that lines up very nicely there.

Back