• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Of Armor and Arms: Tony Stark vs Phaeron Ahmontekh

Just because I'm happy it's not another Kharn/GEoM/etc. match, I'll give a pretty in-depth opinion.

In terms of sheer AP, Tony is likely stronger, but I don't know by how much. Ahmontekh's AP is a bit more vague due to not yet having a major role in the present 40k setting. To simplify things, if we just go with the Red She-Hulk and Storm Prince calcs respectively, Tony is a bit more than 10x stronger. That's a pretty big difference, but it's offset quite a bit by the fact that Ahmontekh has means of durability negation, as well as solid regen should Tony manage to blow him to pieces. If he manages to do this once, Stark will almost certainly know the conventional approach is out of the question.

Tony is smart, so it's not like he won't be able to almost instantly figure out some form of BFR should he need to, but he's likely outskilled by Ahmontekh in this particular instance, with the Phaeron having millions of years of battle under his belt.

Tony's ability to hit intangible beings severely dampens the use of Ahmontekh's phase shifter, and hacking could pose some issues, but I don't think it'd be enough to completely overwhelm the Phaeron's C'tan-forged body. Tony would likely need to think on his feet and not rely in any one solution.

Meanwhile, Tony might have a pretty difficult time dealing with a few of Ahmontekh's bag of tricks. Weapons such as the Warscythe could cut through Tony's armour on a subatomic level, negating his potential durability advantage. Meanwhile, should it come down to it, Ahmontekh does have his Tesseract Labyrinth, which should provide extremely potent BFR, even though he seems to prefer a good fight from what we know of him.

For once, Tony may find it hard to actually out-think his enemy, as the Phaeron is a supergenius bio-mechanical intelligence that can comprehend higher-dimensional space and physics so advanced they seem like magic, while Ahmontekh is also perfectly willing to just straight up smash the entire Earth, should things come down to it.

I think I'd give it to Ahmontekh when against Model 51, all things considered.

Prime Armor (The one that being used) is >>>>>>> Endo-Symbiot >>>>>>> Upgraded 'WW Hulkbuster and Heavy Duty >>>>>> Hulkbuster Argonout >>>>>> She-Hulk >>>>>> Red She-Hulk who is 271 Yottas

Here @Azzy

Matthew Schroeder said:
I think that Ahmontekh would win due to superior hax, honestly.
Oh for FU-

Dude I can't count that...

EDIT: (Sigh....) Fiiiiiiiiiiineeeee...

Lmao. No, but seriously.

"Taking the shape of large (two to three metres long) polearms, they appear to incorporate an amplified destructive energy field analogous to the molecular disruption effect of Imperial Power Weapons, but operating on a far higher order of magnitude. This is used in conjunction with the weapon's fractal-edged blades which appear to "phase" through solid matter, catastrophically displacing it at a sub-atomic level."

"However, a Tesseract Labyrinth is nothing less than the physical manifestation of a pocket-dimensional prison gateway, utilising the Necrons' mastery over hyper-geometry and phase technology to trap enemies within its fold; from which there is no escape. Necrons have used Tesseract Labyrinths to trap and imprison C'tan Shards in the past, and Necron royalty like Necron Overlords, Necron Lords and Necron Destroyer Lords sometimes carry a Tesseract Labyrinth into battle so as to imprison a particularly troublesome enemy, or, should the tidings of war be dire enough to warrant it, release an imprisoned C'tan Shard upon their foe"

Ahmontekh FRA I guess.

Question: Can a person use powers in a match that are not in a character profile if they link them?

Phaeron FRA, I can't really compete with the argument of this higher dimentional asshole T.T

Newendigo said:
Question: Can a person use powers in a match that are not in a character profile if they link them?
It'd probably be better for a CRT, but it depends on what the powers are and if they're just variations/more specific versions of things noted on the character's page.

This is Descisive

Granted, I wanna say this, having a negative win loss ratio, especially by only one loss, does not at all count towards "Jobber Status" especially coming from a dude who crushed Frieza and the Ex Jobber Zilla.

Besides, his MCU counterpart is positive by a win anyway.

Gar+ Right, he is an Abyzzal Idiot, I got it.

Azzy+ The powers are kind of a mixture between a variation of an listed power, and a complety new one.

I was going to bring the CRT this month, but the lost of internet in my house delayed my progress, so I will probably release it in december, depending of how has come the situation here.

So I assume we delay adding this match until the CRT is done? I'm cool with that

Gar, I don't how much you can hold a match in this website, but five months is way too much.

Just add the match straghtforward.

Also, he will likely regain his jobber status once Tats match is actually concluide.

Tatsumi was already added and the one vote was in a post that got removed.

And apparently I still need to quote that One negative match doesn't mean Jobber

Anyway, match is done in less than 3 hours already (I think)

I will straight add the thing, since both profiles are unlocked.

EDIT: Already added.

Back