• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

OCs vs HST

How far does your OCs solo HST?

Rules:

• Speed equalized, SBA otherwise
  • DO NOT DERAIL THIS OR CAUSE A FLAME WAR

Damus Adapin (2099: Rebooted), Bolt Arriaga (2099: Rebooted), Zephyr Tomoyuki (2099:Rebooted), and Alana Viaren (2099:Rebooted) kinda solos.

Well my FC's are basically OC's because of how different they are right?

Xeno Goku (Dragon Ball Genesis): Literally doesn't even notice the HST.

Ultraman Neo Mebius: Literally doesn't even notice the HST

Ephemeral Oma Zi-O: Literally doesn't even notice the HST

The Dividers: Literally doesn't even notice the HST

Ainz Ooal Gown (Abridged Too Far): Hey this might be fair! Oh wait Ainz has Immeasurable speed on the scale of Infinite-Dimensions and he has galaxy-scale Reality Warping.

Metro Mind: Guns down the HST like it's nothing because lol9thdimensional

Since HST is non-smurf, it fits better if you use a non-smurf OC for this

The only non-smurf I have is Jaakuna. Imecerek is kind of a non-smurf as well only smurf thing he has is timehax and higher-d resistance to soulhax

I know nothing about One Piece so I'll ignore it. I'll also assume speed is equalized

Jaakuna on Bleach: Page 1-3 Has much inferior AP but can skillstomp, High-Mid regen and 50% speed amp also helps a bit. Likely clears up until TYBW arc then stops by top tiers. Page 4-7 Jaakuna solos with Nonexistence, Low-Godly and 10^10 speed amp

Jaakuna on Naruto: Mostly same as above, Page 1-3 clears up until Pain arc then gets crushed by some random Shinra Tensei. Page 4-7 solos with Nonexistence, Low-Godly and 10^10 speed amp

Imecerek on Bleach: Doesn't do as good as Jaakuna. At best he can do is illusion and BFR his way up to TYBW arc then gets stomped by top tiers

Imecerek on Naruto: Same as before, illusions won't work that well and BFR won't work on Sasuke and Kaguya so he gets stomped there

Back