• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, somebody brought up a great point in that thread. Obito's right eye Kamui is restricted to close range, so all Satoru has to do is keep his distance and attack with long-ranged abilities, which he has plenty of and has been shown to do on a regular basis. If Satoru were to get up close and personal with Obito, and he attempted to BFR him, then Satoru could simply teleport away or create a space to block up the dimensional rift? Really, unless I am missing something, the only way Obito wins with Kamui is if he gets close enough to use it on Satoru, which he likely won't, and if Satoru were to be caught like a dumbass and lost the ability to escape, which he won't.

Oh, somebody brought up a great point in that thread. Obito's right eye Kamui is restricted to close range, so all Satoru has to do is keep his distance and attack with long-ranged abilities, which he has plenty of and has been shown to do on a regular basis. If Satoru were to get up close and personal with Obito, and he attempted to BFR him, then Satoru could simply teleport away or create a space to block up the dimensional rift? Really, unless I am missing something, the only way Obito wins with Kamui is if he gets close enough to use it on Satoru, which he likely won't, and if Satoru were to be caught like a dumbass and lost the ability to escape, which he won't.
I think genjutsu becomes his main win con honestly. Tp negs kamui, though I remember reading something that tp is a very hard thing for gojo to do or that it's like very limited on his uses so not sure if it's always a counter to kamui. I think Izanagi comes in handy for Obito in case something goes wrong. Can gojo resist bfr? Like say Obito were to warp to gojo grab him and bfr to kamui dimension

Satoru has no way of escaping Obito's dimension, so a successful Kamui would be a wincon. However, because his blindfold actually blinds him, Obito's Genjutsu would not work on him, unless they can somehow affect him through his Extrasensory Perception; for clarification, Satoru can see the energies of others as a result of his Six Eyes, and such an ability is straining on his eyes and his energy reserves, so he wears a blindfold which blinds him, as blindfolds do. His only sight comes from seeing energy. If Satoru were to take his blindfold off to, say, use his Domain Expansion, then Obito would be able to capture him, but Satoru has no reason to use the Domain Expansion from the get-go, if at all, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back