• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Dream is literally a higher level god being who has essentially helped form reality. Let's have a real argument for Nya's victory.

Lol. Ok. Helping form DC Creation>Being beyond Mythos Gates. Ok bud.

You can't even say he helped form it. He's just the personification of an aspect of it created by the Presence.

Dude, I'm saying he wouldn't die from not being able to comprehend something. I never said anything more than that. Please be reasonable.

Sigh, You can't blame people for not knowing the gates thing when it's not even remotely mentioned on his profile.

But whatever. It's because of this "Should transcend his avatars as much as his avatars transcend basic undimensioned creatures like the stronger Great Old Ones"

Nyar just trascends Baseline 1-A's much more than Dream does.

Dude if Hypnos can almost die from going just beyond the first gate. And Hypnos>Dream to the point where I can't be bothered to compare. The Ultimate Gate is so much more incomprehensible and hostile that I can't be bothered to explain it all.

Even avatar of Nyar is faaaaaarrrrr Above someone who above someone who above baseline 1-A. And Dream is merely above baseline let's alone Nyar true form who transcendent his svatar as much as his avatar transcendent Hypnos and Stronger GOO. Godly STOMPPPP.

Back