• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Numbuh 1 vs Kim Possible (about time I can do this)

Kim swiftly swung into Sector V's treehouse through the window, and she spoke into her Kimunicator. "Wade, I'm here, are you sure this is the place?"

"Affirmative, Kim, this must be the hideout of that mischievous group of kids." Suddenly, Wade was interrupted with static. "Kim- s-mthing- is- the... s...gnal... burn...ing.... out..."

Suddenly, a bald British kid sporting red (no, it wasn't Stewie) swooped into the scene, flying in with a pair of rocket boots. "So, you think you could just lay out an attack on us and get away with it? Well, too bad for you! Teenagers are always no match for the Kids Next Door!"

Both 9-B

Numbuh 1 has all of 2x4's technology

Speed is =

Fight takes place in Sector V's treehouse, giving Numbuh 1 the homefield advantage, and both start 30 meters away

Numbuh 1:

Kim Possible:

Incon:

Huh...

Actually, we may get a higher tier for KND later, so...
Oh, they are? Thats good to know, I have higher feats that are surprisingly consistent so I thought 9-B was a safe bet for them for now. Though it does make me sad that I wont be able to make Numbuh 1 fight Jimmy Hopkins

Numbuh 1 is able to react and dodge lazer/ray gun weapons, so his reaction and combat speed might be too much for Kim. If reaction/combat are equal then the 2x4 technology might be too fast for Kim to react to.

Back