• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Super_Saiyan_God_Julian

Herald of the Julianforce
He/Him
Joke Battles
Administrator
Hello.

Recently a new regulation has been added, which details as followed:

"Many people get offended/angry over claiming victories on a page there was no actual VS thread towards. So please, refrain from adding victories or loses to a page, to which a Versus Match hasn't been made for. You should preferably link to said VS Match, in your profile, for evidence."

I have created this thread for the purpose that users or other staff members, report profiles that have linked profiles into the notable victories/losses section, which are not their own, and lack a VS Match to justify being added to it.

Eternal figure said:
i still don't like this change
Look, i understand your frustration, but there are some people who do not like having their profiles added to another's victory section without their consent (I personally don't mind though)

Besides, you can still put things like "Superman (Wanked)" etc. In the victories section of your profile, but do not add links to a profile with that name, as to not specify which user's profile you are talking about.

Eternal figure said:
oh really? i just thought you were just banning every type of adding stuff to victories sections without pages, ya know, like a normie site
We are only removing links to other profiles that aren't yours, so as to not cause any trouble (and not be specific about a profile)

For example:

This is accepted (Pre VS Match):

Gohan Blanco (it could refer to any Gohan Blanco or the idea of Gohan Blanco itself)

This isn't accepted (Pre VS Match):

Gohan Blanco (it's linking to the profile I created without my consent.)

Catch my drift?

Sebastian pereira90 said:
(Off topic question, also following)

Shouldn't there be a RVR in general instead torwards only one rule? (if there's one, apologies for the issue)
I was thinking about it, but I would rather see what the other staff think about that (I didn't make one since this place seems a bit more chill than VSBW and FC/OC, but I suppose we could make one later on)

Would this apply to unlinked speculation on the result of what a potential battle would be like? What if I mark that it's merely speculation without there being an existing thread?

Back