• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Not Really Major or Minor Black Clover Captains CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.

CloverDragon03

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
This CRT is for the Magic Knight Captains' Beginning of Series key. Right now, they're currently 7-A via scaling to this calc. However, I think simply 7-A goes against some things that happen in the series, specifically the Eye of the Midnight Sun arc.

Throughout chapter 51 of Black Clover, Yami fights off all three members of the Third Eye, who are currently scaled to Low 6-B. He's overwhelmed, yeah, but he manages to fight off their attacks for a little. In addition, throughout chapter 52, three captains (each of whom are comparable to Yami, and by extension Vangeance who did the 7-A feat) each fight a member of the Third Eye pretty evenly. While it does get revealed later that they hadn't gotten serious yet, there are two things that lead to my suggestion:
  • The sheer gap between the two AP values means that they'd have to be extremely casual to be down at 7-A, and given that the Third Eye were trying to save Patry, it's doubtful that they were reserving that much of their power.
  • Vangeance's 7-A feat is extremely casual in itself, as it's done for the sake of providing brooms to the Magic Knight candidates, nothing more.
These, along with my aforementioned statements, lead me to suggest this for the captains in their first key: "At least 7-A, possibly Low 6-B"

Overall, I believe it's consistent with the feats shown, and even consistent with things like Patry's statement of each member of the Third Eye surpassing him and a Magic Knight Captain, as they're fully Low 6-B while the captains and Patry only get a possibly Low 6-B. This would scale to the captains' first key and Patry's first and second keys. I'd like to hear thoughts on this.

Agree: 7 (DragonGamerZ913, LIFE_OF_KING, joshpiece, Steve_Rogers1, senseikeleon, Mr.Cinos15, Dragoonseraphim)
Disagree: 0
Neutral: 1 (StrawHatArslan)

Last edited:
Possibly or likely doesn’t make a difference to me. If likely is preferred, we can do that.

Why not just fully scale them to low 6-b I don’t see the need for the at least / possibly
Because they’re still overall weaker. The Third Eye hadn’t gotten 100% serious yet, and they’re stated to be stronger than Patry and the captains.

The 7-A value is basically the absolute lowest they could be.

Because they’re still overall weaker. The Third Eye hadn’t gotten 100% serious yet, and they’re stated to be stronger than Patry and the captains.

The 7-A value is basically the absolute lowest they could be.
Ahh ok still seems weird to me since it’s not like they can one shot a captain.

But Atleast 7-A possibly/likely low 6-B good to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back